001

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

    It has been already three years since Sehun and Byul were dating. There were days they fought but they got together right after. Byul realized that friendship and love was very important and Sehun changed her whole world. If it wasn't for him, she would have been an Ice Queen, always being feared by others. Six months after the accident that happened to Byul, her memory slowly revived and she remembered them bit by bit with the help of Sehun, of course. She was so glad that such memories turned back to her because he was her first love. 

 


     "Where are you, babe?" Sehun shouted as he walked down the stairs. "In the kitchen" she shouted back. In a second, he was there and back-hugged her tightly. "Where are we going today?" He whispered into her ear softly and she chuckled. "We're gonna stay over Beakhyun's house" she said and turned back to him, so they were facing one another. "Fine, I can't wait to see his kids again" he held her waist and chuckled. Sehun placed a soft kiss on Byul's lips and she wrapped her hands around his neck. "I love you," he said as he pulled back. "I love you, too"

     Sehun walked along the street with Byul, hand in hand. Sehun gave her hand a light squeeze and she looked up at him. "What if someday we'll be apart?" He raised a brow. Byul frowned and hit his arm slightly. "Don't you dare say those stupid things" she said. "But-", "For now, we're still going to be together. Don't worry, we won't be apart...ever" she cuddled into his arms and he chuckled. "Yeah. We won't" he hugged her tightly. 

     "Sehun oppa and Byul unni are here!!!" Mark shouted and ran all around the house. Yes, the kids were supposed to call them aunt and uncle but they simply didn't want to because Sehun and Byul were too you to be called aunt and uncle. "Come here, baby girl" Sehun knelt down and opened his arms. "Sehun oppa~" Minyoung ran to him and he carried her up. "Where are appa and umma?" Asked Byul as she was carrying Mark. "Umma's in the kitchen with appa" he said. Byul put the boy down and walked to the kitchen where Baekhyun was cuddling with JiMin. 

     "I'll pretend like I didn't see you two puppies cuddling together" Byul said. Baekhyun and JiMin turned to her and chuckled. JiMin walked over to her and gave her a bear hug. "I missed you" she said and Byul smiled widely. "Missed you, too" she said. "I'm not going to have a hug?" Baekhyun teased and Byul smiled. Just in time, Sehun walked in with the kids. "Appa, oppa is taller than you" Mark clapped his hands and laughed cutely. "That's not funny" Baekhyun pouted. Sometimes, Baekhyun looked like the third kid instead of the father. 

     "Fine kids, appa and oppa are going to take you to the ice cream shop, okay" JiMin said and they nodded. Sehun and Baekhyun on the other side frowned. "Why us?" They whined at the same time. "Just go," Byul said and they left with the kids. Once Byul and JiMin were sitting in the living room, Byul let out a sigh. "The kids are so cute" she said and looked at JiMin. "I know. But they are little devils, too" she laughed. "You know, it's been more than three years. How about you guys get married, too?" Asked JiMin and Byul sighed. 

     "I think both of us aren't ready...we still have a lot to go through" she answered and played with the tip of her fingers. "Well, the time will come. You won't regret it once you marry him. As far as I know, Sehun is very overprotective about you and he has a quite great responsibility" JiMin stated. "I hope so" Byul smiled. She felt nervous, like marriage was something too big to do. She wasn't simply ready and so was Sehun.


     "When are you planning your marriage?" Asked Baekhyun as he held Mark on the way home. Sehun's expression froze for a moment and he looked at him "Well...I don't know. I think we should have more time before marriage" he said and carried Minyoung up. "There's nothing to be scared of. I mean, I know the relationship between you two, and your marriage would be great" Baekhyun said and smiled. "I hope I could say that, too. But I'm just...not ready. I have feelings for her. Very strong feelings. But marriage is a big step to do" Sehun sighed. 

     "The time when you realize how happy marriage is will come. It's just the matter of time" he said back. Sehun was pretty sure they loved each other very much but he wasn't going to marry her yet. He needed some more time to experience through more things between their relationship. He wasn't scared of regretting the marriage but he was scared that he would make big mistakes which would effect on Byul. He didn't want to hurt her once he did something wrong. 

     "Oppa, are you and Byul unnie going to marry, too?" Asked Minyoung and she pouted. "I still don't know, Minyoung-ah" Sehun chuckled and pinched her nose. "I would be very happy if you had kids, too. Then we would always play together" she clapped her hands. Sehun only chuckled but behind that chuckle was nervousness. "Well, you'll just have to wait a bit more, sweetheart" said Baekhyun and she nodded. 


     Once they were home, Byul and JiMin were already done with cooking. They sat down to the table and had a dinner together. "Thank you for coming over" JiMin said and Byul smiled. "It's our pleasure" she answered back as she sipped her soup. "Oh, almost forgot.... Me and Baekhyun bought you these," she said and gave Byul two tickets. She widened her eyes and looked at JiMin. "Tickets to the Jeju Island?" She was surprised. "Yes. We wanted you two to have more time together at a good place. You have helped us a lot in the past and we owe you this" Baekhyun stated and Sehun thanked him. "You have got to take that trip, okay" JiMin said and Byul nodded with a wide smile.

     

     "We're leaving now," Sehun said and walked to the doors with Byul. "It was really nice having you here today. I hope you'll come next time" JiMin said and hugged them. "We will" Byul said. At this time, the kids were already sleeping so they couldn't bit their goodbyes. Byul and Sehun bid goodbye and walked back home. On the way, there was silence. A silence which remained Byul of the first time they met. She didn't expect that some day, they would be this close. 

      "Byul-ah," Sehun whispered softly and she looked up at him. "Are you pleased with me? I mean...are you happy to have me?" He asked nervously and scratched his neck. Byul chuckled and held his hand tightly. "Sehun-ah, you changed my whole life to the better. That's why I love you so much now. You're the only one I would like to be with for the rest of my life. Your the one I always want to see besides me. And you're the only one who brings me happiness", just as she finished, Sehun pressed his lips against Byul's. Byul's heart felt like melting over and over again each time his soft lips were pressed against hers.

     Sehun chuckled as he pulled back slowly. "Byul-ah, I know maybe we have been in a relationship for a long time now...and well, a lot of people say we should get married. I just wanted to say that...I'm not sure I'm ready" he said and Byul smiled softly. "I understand what you feel. I don't think I'm ready, too. We don't have to rush things. I can wait....even for a thousand years" she hugged him and cupped her head into his chest. 

     "I promise I'll be the best husband some day. And we're going to have the smartest and cutest kids in the world!" he said and rested his head on hers. "I promise I'll be the best wife when you're my husband" she whispered and a tear of happiness escaped her eyes. Sehun didn't want Byul to wait too long for him. He, too, wanted to marry her as fast as he could but he was still unsure. He didn't want to rush things and Byul didn't want that, too. The day when they get married will come and that day, Sehun and Byul would become the happiest married couple......at least that is what often happens.

 

 


     The first chapter!!!
I'm so happy to turn back to ByulHun. I see a lot of you have been waiting for this and well, here you go. I wanted to make the first chapter a bit normal. Just the life they have after many years. Anyways, I'm also adding a bit of BaekMin in too so...yeah. But don't worry, it's more about ByulHun (BaekMin will have their own sequel, maybe) I hope you enjoy it, I'll update as soon as possible but remember, I won't be updating often because I have my other on-going fanfic which isn't even halfway done. Besides that, I'm co-working on other fanfic, too. Do comment, please. I want to know what you think ^^. I missed you~