020

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

     Byul walked up to her room and took her phone. If she was going to leave the next day for good, she at least wished she could meet Sehun for the last time. Byul was disappointed about herself agreeing with what Mr. Oh said. She hated herself for agreeing so fast without thinking it through. What would Sehun think of her if she told him?

     "Yeoboseyo?" Byul said softly and sighed. "Byul-ah?" Sehun answered on the other line and she chuckled. "Can you come over to my house?" she asked. "Did something happen?" he asked, a little worried. "No, nothing happened. I just wanted to meet you" she lied. "O-Okay... I'll be there in a minute" said Sehun and hung up.

     Not too long after, Sehun knocked on her doors and she walked to open them. Without any words, Byul hugged Sehun tightly and burried her face into his chest. Sehun was surprised at first but then hugged her back as tight. "I'm sorry for not coming over for so long" said Sehun, patting her head softly. "It's okay. i know you were busy" she said breaking the hug.

     "Let's go in" Byul said and walked to the living room with Sehun following her. After they both sat on the sofa, Byul leaned closer to Sehun and rested her head on his shoulder. Sehun wrapped his hands around her waist and rested his head on hers. "Sehun-ah... I promise I'll wait for you" she said quietly. "Why are you suddenly saying this?" he asked. "Just...for you to know that I'll always wait for you no matter how long the marriage will take" she said, closing her eyes.

     "Don't worry... I won't let you wait for long" he said, pecking the top of her head. "W-What would you do if I...left?" she asked, trying not to sutter because if she did, Sehun would suspect her. "If you left?... I guess I'll just chase after you and bother you until you come back" he said with a wide smile. Tipical of Oh Sehun.

     "I love you, Sehun" Byul said and burried her face into his chest once again. It was the only place she felt warm, in his arms. "I love you, too, babe" he said and hugged her. After a while, she pulled back and looked up at him, into his eyes. Byul couldn't help but get lost in his eyes.

     In a blink of an eye, Sehun leaned in and kissed her softly. Byul loved it how his lips softly moved against hers. She felt loved and protected. Sehun and Byul pulled back to catch breathe and they looked at one another.

     "I can't imagine my life without you" Byul said. She was hesitating to tell him about her moving to another place but then, she decided not to tell him. It wouldn't be good. After the whole marriage thing is over, she was going to come back. But she still had to wait four more days... just for more days and Sehun may turn back to her. Just four more days and Byul could be in his arms forever... At least she hoped so.

      "Tomorrow will be a new day for you...." Byul whispered. Sehun didn't hear her clearly and raised a brow "Huh?". "Oh..nothing" she replied and turned away. Standing up, she walked to the kitchen and Sehun followed her. "Let's make something to eat" Byul said and Sehun nodded. 

 

 

      Sehun and Byul spent the whole day together at Byul's house. Byul was once for a long time happy again but she knew that after this night, she'll have to go away. Sehun was surprised that no one from his family called him home because most of the time, he would be called home by his parents or Taehee. He was too happy while with Byul.

     But it was getting late and Sehun had to leave already. Byul cherished the last kiss he gave her before he left. "See you tomorrow, babe" said Sehun as he pulled back and walked out of her house. Byul watched as Sehun's figure disappeared slowly. "Yeah...tomorrow..." she sighed and closed the doors. "...Well, time to pack my things" she said to herself.

 

 

   


     New chapter for you guys!!! I know it's pretty wierd that Byul decided to just move away so easily without thinking about it twice but...she likes him too much and would do anything which is best for him. But she still doesn't realize that that way isn't the best. Anyways, most of you could guess how it ends.... But I'll try to surprise you....I know, I'm naughty, just kill me That way it'll be way more attracting. I hope you liked it!!! Please show some love and comment, subscribe or upvote maybe?