021

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

 DAY 4

     The next morning, Byul woke up with a slight headache. "Guh... I cried again..." Byul sighed heavily and stood up, stretching her waist. Once she walked to the bathroom, she noticed her puffy eyes through the mirror. "I don't have time to cover this" she said and walked into the shower.

      After thirty minutes of preparing, Byul walked out with her casual clothes. It was seven in the morning, time for her to leave already. There was no time so she decided she'd have breakfast at the new place. byul slowly walked down the stairs with her suitcase in her hands. Leaving this house was going to hard. Because it was where all her memories come from. From her parents, her brother to Sehun and his friends. 

      Talking about Sehun, he was the hardest person she could leave. But she had to do it. Not for money, not for space but for the best. At least she thought it was for the best. Walking out of the house, there was a car waiting in front of it. "Here we go...." she mumbled to herself. "Are you Eun Byul?" asked the man whom was driving the car. "Nae, that's me" she answered back. "It's time to go to Busan" he said.

       "Nae" she said and nodded. The man opened the doors for her and took care of her suitcase. "It's going to take a long while so you can sleep" he said and she nodded. Before the car started moving, Byul took a last glance at Sehun's house. *I'll miss you a lot... I'm not leaving you, I'm just...waiting for the right time to come back...* she thought and turned to the front with a deep sigh.

 

      

 

      "Sehun? Sehun?" Taehee called and lightly shook Sehun's shoulder for him to wake up. Sehun growned and blinked hid eyes a few times before opening them. "What is it?" he asked quietly but his voice came out sounding cold. "We should be going to the wedding place to check it out" she said with a small smile. Sighing, Sehun stood up and walked to the bathroom. "I'll go down first, then" Taehee stood up and walked down to the dining room.

      "I already woke him up, umma" Taehee said to Sehun's mother and she nodded. "Tell me if the place wedding looks too simple" she said, handing her the car keys. "Nae, umma" she answered back. Taehee slowly walked to the window of the living room. Looking out, she stared at Byul's house in hope to see if she's going out on a walk or something but she didn't see her at all.

     Somehow, Taehee found Byul as a good perosn. Although they were something like love-rivals, she couldn't hate Byul. Looking at her, Taehee saw herself. She used to be quiet and cold just like her. But she never got the chance to have someone who loves her truly just like her.  

      "Let's go already" Sehun said as he walked down the stairs. Taehee turned her attention to him and nodded lightly. "Here are the car keys" she handed him the keys and he nodded without looking at her. *Is this marriage really the best thing to do? I don't feel sure if I should do this... I feel like I'm on the bad side...* Taehee thought and sighed deeply while following Sehun.

      Throughout the ride, it was quiet as always. Sehun never brought uo things to talk. It was always her whom started talking. And she could feel how annoyed Sehun felt each time she asked him something. Was she really such a burden to people? Was she really that annoying to people when she was just trying to make a conversation?

      "What are you thinking?" Sehun asked. Taehee was surprised that he even talked to her. "N-Nothing much" she answered, looking out of the window. "Say...do you like the idea of this marriage?" he asked firmly while staring ahead on the road. Actually, she never thought if she liked it or not. But she had to admit that she had some feelings for Sehun. No matter how cold and rude he was, she couldn't bring herself to hate him or ignore him. She still wanted his attention.

     "I don't know" she whispered quietly but Sehun still heard her clearly. He knew that she couldn't answer the question because she probably never thought about it. There was a point where both of them were the same. They were both polite to their parents. They couldn't say "no" to their parents no matter what decision they make them do. 

      But Sehun was slowly making the proces that he didn't need to agree with everything his parents say anymore. He is old enouht to have his own decisions and Sehun hoped that one day, Taehee would realize it too. So that she'll have the strength to say to her parents what she needs and what she wants. Not what her parents want. 

      "Sehun,...thanky for being nice to me the whole time" she said softly and played with her fingertips. Sehun sighed and glanced at her before looking back on the road. "Don't worry. We are both in the same situation. It's just a matter of time till you realize everything" he said and stopped the car. "We're here" he said and she looked out.

     As expected, the place was so stunning and fresh looking thanks to the plants and the grreen grass around. Taehee liked the place so much. Sehun didn't seem impressed much because he wasn't interested in it anyways. Taehee walked all over the place to check on the plants and chairs and stuff. It was all mind-blowing to her.

     Taehee took a glance at Sehun whom was still standing afar. She chuckled and shook her head. "It's so strange that you're so nice to me evn though you shouldn't be" Taehee sighed lightly. "I hope I'm choosing the right path for myself and my parents".

 

 

     The place Byul was staying at looked very modern but she didn't like it much. What she liked were always simple things. But she should be thankful that Sehun's father managed to find her a good place like this. After settling her things, she decided to look around the neighborhood to find some grocery shops and other stuff. 

     The streets were crowded with people and that was another thing she didn't like. She always liked suílence more than this noise. But she'll just have to get used to it since she'll be starting to live there. "Omo, are you the new neighbor here?" asked a woman in her thirties as she approached her. "Ah, Nae" Byul answered and bowed deeply.

     This scene remained her of the time when Sehun's mother first moved to her neighborhood and invited her over for diner. Byul was so glad that she was able to remember back such memories. "Would you like to come over my house for lunch?" she asked with a wide smile. This was really familiar to her. Like she has seen it somewhere before. 

      "Thank you but it's okay. I'm not used to eating in other's houses" Byul shook her head with a bow. The woman chuckled and her hair softly. "No need to be shy. Come on" she said, pulling on her arm lightly. Weel, Byul had no other choice than to follow her. The minute she stepped into her house, she was greeted by the smell of freshly baked pie and she loved that smell. 

      "Just call me Mrs. Kim okay" the woman said and leaded her to the dining room. No one was there but there were plates and bowls. "Just sit down, I'll call the others" she said with a wide smile. Byul nodded and sat down. After a few minutes, the woman came back with a man, probably her husband. "Anyeonghaseyo" Byul stood up and greeted him. "Ah, you are the new neighbor, right?" the man asked and she nodded. Byul wondered how fast the people knew thatt she moved in.

     "Where's son" asked Mrs.Kim. "He'll be here soon" the man answered and sat down. Now that everyone was seated, Byul sat down also. Just as she did, a boy walked into the dining room. Byul looked up from her plate and her eyes widened. She was frozen on spot. The minute the boy looked at her, he was taken aback, too. "T-Taehyung?" Byul uttered with her eyes still wide. "Oh, you know each other?" Mr. Kim asked. "She's...my friend" Taehyung said and he nodded. 

      The meal was serisouly delicious but Byul felt really awkward because the son in that house turned out to h´be Taehyung. Whixh meant the man and woman were parents of Taehee, whom is marrying Sehun, Byul's boyfriend. This was all messed up. Taehyung knows about the relationship but his parents don't. Which explains why he didn't say much things about Byul when his parents asked.

      "I need to talk to Byul, if you excuse us for a while" Taehyung stood up and looked at Byul. "Oh, let her finish, son" the woman said and shook her head. "Ah, I'm done anyways, Mrs.Kim" Byul stood up and bowed before walking out of the kitchen with Taehyung. Once they were in the living room, they sat down on the couch.

      "What are you doing here?" he asked withoit looking at her. "I just moved here and your mother invited me over for lunch" Byul said softly and sighed. "Why did you move here?" he raised a brow and finally looked at her. Taking a deep sigh, Byul looked at him and said "Mr. Oh told me to move away and not to turn back until he tells me to". "And you agrred?" he titled his head. "Y-Yes"

     "Does Sehun even know you're here?" Taehyung asked after a while of thinking and Buyl shook her head. Then it was quiet. "Do you think what I'm doing is right?" She whispered softly. Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes "I don't know...but I guess it's the best if you turn back after their divorce" he said. "I guess"

 

 


New chapter!!! PUH!!! So much surprise at the place she moved to. Does it have any purpuse why Sehun's father moved her near the Kims or is it just confidence? How is going to the poor Sehun react once he knows about it?!!! After that day, it'll be DAY 5, which means 2 more days till the wedding!!! Stay strong people!!! And thanks for all your comments and support!!! I love you