016

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

 

DAY 1  

    The next morning, Byul expected herself to wake up with a hangover due to the number of alcohol she had the previous night. But she didn't have a hangover at all. Instead, she felt squeezed at the waist area. Looking down, she saw arms wrapped around it. As she looked to the side, he jaw dropped. "Sehun?!" She shot up in her bed. Sehun slowly wake up with a growl which she found extremely y.

     "Quiet! Down wake up yet" Sehun said and pulled her back down to lie on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist again and rested his head on her shoulder. Byul slowly smiled and hugged him back. Now she realized, cuddling with him felt really warm. She missed that feeling a lot. Not having another choice, she went back to sleep in Sehun's hands.

     
      Just in the middle of Byul's sleep, she heard the bell ring. She narrowed her eyebrows and buried her head in Sehun's chest. The ringing never stopped though. With a loud growl, Sehun woke up and stood up. Byul growled too and sat up. "I'll go get the doors" Sehun said but was stopped by Byul. "I'll go. You stay here" She said and held him back. "Fine" he said and walked to the toilet. 

     "I'm coming~" she said out loud as she ran to the doors. Once the doors were fully opened, her eyes widened. She bowed deeply and smiled a little. "Is Sehun here?" Said Mrs. Oh with a dry voice. Even Byul was shocked at her expression. It was a sudden change. Mrs. Oh used to be so nice to Byul but now, her behavior and expression changed a lot. The reason was probably because Byul was the one getting in between the marriage. 

     Byul was quiet for a while, not knowing what to say. "Nae? Sehun's not here, Mrs. Oh" she said quietly. The next minute, Byul was slapped in the face and her head snapped to the left. Byul was in shock and frozen on spot. She never thought Sehun's mother was like this to her. She used to be so kind and gentle. But just because Sehun has a fiancé,  Byul is like no one to her. Worse, even a rival.

     "How dare you lie to me" she said and glared at Byul like she was going to slap her all over again. "Umma, stop!" Byul heard Sehun shout as  he ran down the stairs. He rushed besides Byul and turned her around so she was facing him. Byul tried her best to hide the red spot where she was slapped but failed, Sehun was able to see it all. "Are you okay?" He asked and she nodded. "Go up to your room" he said softly and the red spot. Byul nodded once again and left without any words.

     "What are you doing, umma?!" Sehun asked, his expression was clearly filled with anger. "That's what she gets for lying" she said and crossed her arms. "Why are you doing this? Does the Kim family pay you for doing this? Why are you so rude to her? You used to like her, you always respected her. But look at you now. You've changed" Sehun said. The woman in front of him was shocked if the way he spoke to her. But all he said was true. She used to like Byul a lot. She liked her for her personality. But she's changed to another person. 

     "Stop saying none sense. Leave this place and get home!" She said and turned away to leave. "I'm not leaving this place if I don't want to. You don't have the right to control me" he said, slamming the doors shut. Sehun let out a frustrating sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. 

     Sehun walked up to Byul's bedroom. He found her sitting on the edge of the bed, sobbing. "Byul-ah," he called and bent down in front of her so he was looking into her eyes. "Don't cry" he said, wiping the dry tears on her cheeks. Byul chuckled and hugged him tightly. "It's okay" she said. "I'm sorry for my mother's actions" he said, placing a kiss on her forehead. It was quiet for a while, then Byul sighed. "Sehun-ah, they need you at home, go" she said softly. 

     "But I can't leave you" he said, suddenly pouting. She chuckled widely because it was so long since she saw this childish side of his. "Go, Sehun" she smiled. "Fine" he frowned and stood up. "I'll come back soon" he said. He didn't leave without pecking Byul's lips, though.

     


 

 

 


   New chapter!!! I've received a lot of support from you. Thank you all !!! I love you~ Well, there's not much to say since this is the third update in this day??? or second I don't actually remember... I hope you enjoyed and thank you!!!

Please comment, subscribe and upvote~