006

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

     Two whole weeks passed by very fast. But for Byul it felt like a whole month. She hated waiting and counting each day for Sehun to come back home. She cried herself to sleep when she wasn't able to contact Sehun. He has been very busy. He was able to call her only once in four days.

      Byul woke up with a slight headache. Her pillow was wet and so was her shirt. She cried. She cried herself to sleep the night before. Slowly walking to the bathroom, she took the bottle of the pain killers and gulped one pill down.   She's been using those pills for about ten days already. She always woke up with a headache because of crying too much. But today, she wanted to change everything. She didn't want to cry anymore. She didn't want to cry before sleeping it cry when she's talking with Sehun. He told her not to cry and she was willing to do so from now on. Byul didn't want to be weak.


      Byul walked to the kitchen and found the fridge empty. Time to go out again. Wearing some comfortable clothes, she went out of her house. The cold hit her face once she closed the doors behind her. It was freezing outside because Winter came. She had to spend it alone... The streets were empty. There was just a few people whom were probably out to buy food, too. Once she got into the market, it was warm and she let out a sigh. 

      Byul wasn't the type whom eats a lot so she bought only some food which would be enough till the next week. Suddenly, her phone rang and she pulled it out of her pocket. "Chanyeol-ah?" Sojin called. "Yep~ it's me. How are you doing?" He asked and she chuckled. Chanyeol has been the only person whom talked to her for the past few days. JiMin and Baekhyun have been busy with family matters so she couldn't visit them either. "I'm fine. Why are you calling?" She asked with a soft voice. It was quiet for a moment before she heard him sigh. "Well,...I'll have my first date with Hana and... I need some help" he said and was probably shy, Byul realized it by his tone.

      "My help? Okay then... I'm free anyways" she answered back with a small smile. "Yay! Okay, how about we meet at the coffee shop we met before, tomorrow?" Chanyeol jumped happily and Byul agreed. After she hung up, a heavy sigh passed her lips. Her life was getting boring so it wouldn't be bad to actually help him, would it?

 

      "Sehun-ah," Mrs. Oh called from the kitchen. Sehun didn't answer back and just walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. "Oh, there you are...what were you doing up there?" She asked while cooking. "Nothing much. Do you need something?" He asked and she nodded. "Please bring this to your father. He must be starving". Sehun took the plate and nodded. While walking to his father's room, he sighed. He has been so depressed these days. His family had a lot of business and he couldn't even sleep properly. 

      Sehun knocked on the wooden doors and waited. "Come in" he said and the boy opened the doors. "Your food, dad" Sehun walked in and placed the plate in his desk. Mr. Oh nodded and looked at him. "You look so depressed. Did I overwork you? You should take a rest tomorrow" he said as he looked closely at his son's face. Sehun shook his head and smiled "No dad. I have to help you" he said. The man nodded and smiled.

      Just as Sehun was about to turn away, his father called him back "Son,". "Nae?" He answered and looked at him. The man hesitated for a while. "Oh no...nothing" he said and Sehun nodded before leaving. He was so depressed that he needed sleep. He couldn't eat right now so he walked up to his room. But no matter how much he tried, he couldn't sleep. Pictures of Byul always appeared and even her voices. He missed her very much but always suppressed his sadness. He wanted this trip to end quickly.

     He thought about calling to Byul but he knew at this time, Byul would be already sleeping. It was 11 PM already. And even though he called her, he would end up feeling bad the whole night. Sometimes, he called her but didn't say anything. It was like they were just listening to one another's breathing which was enough for him. It was enough to make him feel better. Byul was like his love medicine.

 

 


   New short chapter! I'm awfully sorry for my crappy short chapters...and it's still not getting interesting. I thought this sequel would make you readers happy but it turns out this sequel is so boring. I'll try to make some drama though. Thanks for patiently waiting and reading. Special thanks to exoticangl for all the great support. I love you guys...I hope you'll love the sequel. Do comment and subscribe please~