013

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

 

     "Byul-ah~" Sehun called softly as he slowly opened the doors of Byul's bedroom. It was about 6PM. Sehun was finally able to turn back to her house after taking Taehee around the city. He hoped to end it soon to meet his girlfriend but now he found out that she was sleeping soundly in her bed. 

     Sehun chuckled and climbed into the bed. Covering himself with the blanket, he shifted closer to Byul and hugged her tightly, enjoying the warmth from her. Sehun stared at her heavenly stunning face. She looked so cute but she lost some weight. He studied her features. From her eyelids, nose and down to her pinkish lips. Without hesitating, he pecked her lips softly. Byul narrowed her eyes and shifted in her spot. But she was still sleeping though. 

     The boy pecked her lips so many times that Byul was slowly waking up. As she opened her eyes, she saw Sehun pecking her lips gently. "Sehun-ah..." She called and pouted. Sehun stopped kissing her and looked at her. "You're awake? Did I wake you up?" He asked with a smile. "No, your lips did" she teased and he turned red. Sehun backed away a little but he was still close to her so that he could still feel her warmth. "Did you wait for me long?" He asked and she nodded with a pout. Truth to be told, Byul pouted a lot lately. And Sehun found it seriously adorable.

     "I'm sorry, babe... I had a lot of business" Sehun said and smiled gently. "What business?" She asked. Sehun seemed to think for a while before deciding to answer back "Family stuff" he said. He hoped she would stop asking because she might ask to the point that he was trying to avoid. "Sehun, tell me what you're hiding" Byul said and sat up in her bed. "What are you talking about?" He sat up too, facing her. 

     "I know you're hiding something...just tell me" she said, looking directly into his eyes. She could read him like an open book. His expression showed worry and nervousness. "I-I..am not hiding anything" he said. Byul almost believed him. Almost... But she didn't, she knew he was hiding something from her. Whatever it was, it was no good. *Well, Taehyung was right...* she thought and looked down to the floor. 

     Sehun watched as her expression changed. He didn't know if he should tell her or not. He was struggling and hesitating. It was hard to decide. 

     "Fine. Did you eat already?" She asked, leaving the previous tema. "Yeah, but I still want to eat" he said and looked at her as she stood up from the bed. "What do you want to eat? I'll cook" she said while tying her hair into a messy pony tail. "Your lips" he said. "Ew...no" she narrowed her brows and he chuckled. "Kidding, I want some soup" he said, walking to her. "Fine, are you going to help me make it?". "Sure, I am" Sehun said and back-hugged her. 

     "Tell me, where are you intending to go tomorrow?" Byul asked. Sehun shrugged his shoulders "Don't know" he said. Byul wanted to make sure that she would be able to spend another say with Sehun or not. She sighed and nodded. Suddenly, the bell rang and they looked at each other. "I'll get that" Byul said and Sehun nodded. 

 


     "I'm home Mr and Mrs. Oh" Taehee greeted as she walked into the house. It was quite unusual for her to greet them each time but now that she lived with them, she had to get used to it. "Good morning, dear. Where's Sehun?" Mrs. Oh asked as she walked out of the kitchen. "Oh, he said he had some business so I took the taxi home" she said softly. The woman raised her brow and sighed. "This boy..." She shook her head.

     "Well, I guess he's at the neighbor's house now. Why don't you go and call him home? The dinner is ready. The house is just opposite ours" she said. "Ah, Nae" she said and turned away, walking out of the house. "Why did you make her do that?" Asked Mr. Oh as he put the newspapers aside. "Byul has to know that Sehun is marrying Taehee now. We can't let those two be together" she sighed. "But you know how much Sehun loves Byul" the man said. Sehun's mother knew better than well that they loved each other truly. But now she had to make a decision and that is for Sehun to marry Taehee.

     "I just feel bad for Byul. It would be better if we told her directly about this. Not letting Taehee walk over to get all the things into a mess" he said. Sehun's father may be a cold man but deep in his heart, he adored Byul. He liked Byul for who she was and he supported Sehun's decision of choosing Byul. But just to save his company, he had to cut the relationship between them. Even worse, he didn't tell Byul and just went behind her back. 

     *Sorry, Byul. You were always a good and protective girl. That why Sehun loved you so much. I hope you'll be able to understand why Sehun is doing this. I believe you're an understanding girl* he sighed and continued reading his newspapers. 

 

 


   New chapter!!! It's pretty short because I didn't have much time. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying how the story goes. Taehee is finally meeting Byul. Love triangle!!! Those feels...I think I'll have a heart-attack!! *Nah, I'm just over-reacting*

 

 

Do comment, subscribe and UPVOTE, please! Thank you~