008

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

 

    "Mind coming over here?" Asked Sehun as he sat on the sofa, signaling Byul to come sit next to him. With a chuckle, she sat right on his lap, facing him and looked into his eyes. Those brown, chocolate eyes she missed so much. "Your eyes are beautiful" she said as she rested her hand on his cheek. Sehun couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "So are you" he whispered and leaned forward. His hot breath hit Buyl's lips and she flushed. It had been so long since he was this up close to her. 

     As his lips make contact with hers, Byul felt like her whole heart burst. Her hands slowly slit up and she put them around his neck while Sehun held her lightly around her waist. Byul slowly pulled away and leaned her forehead on his. "I love you" she said. Sehun chuckled sweetly and said, "I love you, too". Out of nowhere, she heard beeping and ringing. It couldn't stop and she started to shift in her spot. 

 

 

      Byul's eyes shot open and she realized this whole time she was dreaming. She looked to the side to see the alarm clock ringing and she sighed. Even in her dreams, she felt so warm besides Sehun. Byul sat up and turned the alarm clock off. Taking her phone, she checked if she had any massages or missed calls.

         1 missed call from: Sehunnie

Byul widened her eyes and her lips partners a little. "So he did call..." She smiled to herself and held on her phone. But as she called back, there was no answer. A long sigh passed her lips and she pouted. Calls wouldn't go so she went with messages. 

"Sehun-ah, I miss you so much...just two more months and I'll be able to hug you again. I wish you were here right now..."  - she sent the text and laid back in her bed, covering herself by the blankets. "I miss you!!!" She whined and buried herself into the blankets along with the pillows. "Ahh!!!" She shouted in frustration and whined. 

      "Yah, get hold of yourself" someone said and she stopped whining. "Who are you?" She asked with widened eyes, still covered in the blanket, only her right foot sticking out. "Who I am? A thief" he said and grinned widely. In a blink of an eye, Byul felt herself being hugged from the back through the layers of the blanket. She tried to get out of the grip but the thief was too strong. "Yah!" She yelled. 

     "Let go of me you thief!" She yelled and shrugged unstoppably. The thief didn't give up but hugged her even tighter. Byul felt like giving up and she stopped shrugging as her energy came to her limit. *He's gonna kill me! No!* she thought and her eyes started to get teary. At that time, she thought about Sehun. Even before her death she wasn't able to see him again. 

     The thief heard small sobs and loosened the grip around her. "Yah, you're crying?" He asked with a softer voice. Byul never answered though, she teared up even more. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you" he said softly and let go of her. He stood back up and sat down at the edge of the bed. Byul suddenly stopped, her eyes still teary. The voice, it sounded so familiar. 

     She was surprised that the thief stopped with whatever he was doing so she sat up, throwing the blanket aside. The sight in front if her took her breath and she was frozen on spot. No, she was dreaming. She had to be dreaming. What was in front of her eyes couldn't be real. But she thought it was a thief. 

     

     "Sehun?"

 


 


New chapter!!! I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter. I like the drama and the sweet moment at the end. The next chapter could be a little twisting though so prepare yourselves. Anyways, I'm so thankful for all the love you give to this sequel. I can't thank you enough...you guys make my cry...literarily...

Do comment, subscribe and UPVOTE, please!!! Thank you~