015

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)


 

       Byul slowly woke up and realized she was lying on the sofa. The spot where she had her head at was all wet because of her tears. She cried a lot. She felt so useless. Standing up, she tied her hair into a messy bun before walking up to her room. She had to go out and do something because she knew if she was at home, she wouldn't stop thinking about Sehun.

     After getting into her one and only dress, she wore her heels. The dress was a gift from one of her new friends, JiMin, whom was Baekhyun's wife. The dress was a tight one. It was dark blue and reached the middle of her thigh. Her heels were pretty high and she had a lot of problem with walking in it because most of the time, she wore snickers. 

      This late in the evening, Byul was heading to one of the bars she knew. She couldn't think of any other place that could make her forget about Sehun. She was night-club kind of person but she sure had curves. Stepping into the club, she could smell the alcohol all over the place. Byul sat down at the bar and ordered some drinks. She didn't mind the smell of alcohol and the loud music, as long as it made her forget about Sehun for a while. She needed to clear her mind. 

     After hours of drinking, Byul passed out at the bar with one of the glasses still in her hand.


     "Byul?... Byul?!" Someone called out and shook her shoulders lightly. Byul narrowed her brows and pushed the person away. But the person didn't stop and this time, carried her up the bridal stile. "Thank you for calling," she heard the person say. And by the voice, she knew it was a boy. 

     Being carried away, she couldn't do much. And the headache she had from all the alcohol made it even worse. "Who the hell are you?!" She mumbled as her eyes were still unable to open up. All her vision was dizzy and blurry. "You're drunk, Byul" he said and sighed. The boy opened the car and placed her in carefully. "Where are you taking me?!" She hissed in the drunken way and punched her arm. "To punch your stupid boyfriend" he said.

     Byul couldn't quite grab what he was talking about but she shrugged it off. She didn't even bother to know who was taking her away. She didn't care if it was some stranger anyways. She was drunk, she couldn't think about anything. 

     After a while, the car stopped and Byul woke up again. Even though she still had a headache, she could see clearly. She didn't remember how she got into a car and besides her was... "Chanyeol?!" She widened her eyes as she saw him. "Finally awake?" He chuckled. "What the hell am I doing here?" She shook her head. "You were drunk and passed out at a bar. Luckily they found your phone and called me... I guess they called the first person they saw" he smiled softly. 

     "Where are we now?" She asked. Chanyeol looked out of the window and sighed. "Wait here, I'll go take care of some business" he said and she nodded. As Chnayeol leaved the car, Byul sighed. She remembered him saying something about punching Sehun but she didn't remember it quite well. It may have been just a joke...or not.


     Chanyeol pressed the bell button in front of Sehun's house. After a while, the doors opened and he saw a girl. Chanyeol was surprised and widened his eyes. "Can I help you?" She asked. "I'm looking for... Sehun" he said and she nodded. After a minute, Sehun walked to the doors and the girl left. "Oh, Chanyeol. What are-" Sehun was cut by Chanyeol's sudden punch in the face. Sehun was pushed back against the wall and his collar was held by Chanyeol. "I can't believe you're such a jerk" Chanyeol said. 

     "What the hell are you talking about?!" Sehun said and pushed him away. "How could you be at home with another girl when Byul is drunken at a bar because of you?!" Chanyeol shouted. Sehun's eyes widened and he looked at him "Byul?! W-Where is she?" He asked. Chanyoel sighed before answering, "She's inside my car". Without hesitating, Sehun ran out and Chanyeol followed. 

     Opening the doors, Sehun let out a sigh. Byul was sleeping peacefully. Sehun sighed and carried her up, bridal style. As she was in his arms. He turned to Chanyeol and chuckled. "Thank you, Chanyoel. I owe you a big one" he said. Chanyoel nodded and smiled back. He went back into the car and rode home. Sehun on the other hand carried Byul into her house. It was a good thing that he had her keys and that her house was just across from his.

     "Pabo," he said and put Byul down on her bed. Her whole body was smelling with alcohol. After minutes of hesitating, he decided to change her clothes but make sure not to take off her underwear and bra. That would be embracing for both of them but luckily, Byul was asleep. He covered her with the blanket and put a wet towel on her forehead as he was done. 

     "I'll wait..." She mumbled in her sleep and narrowed her eyes. Sehun chuckled and her cheek. "It seems like I'll have to stay tonight" said Sehun to himself before placing himself besides her, hugging her lightly.


 

 

 


 New chapter!!! I hope you like it~ even though they aren't supposed to be together, their love connects them quite well. As you know, I'm updating every single or even have double-updattes day so please don't comment "update soon" please. I mean, comments are good, sure, but if you're just writting those two words, you don't need to.  ^^ please comment, subscribe and upvote~ thank you!!!