002

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

It was a friday and Byul went to the Jeju island with Sehun. The trip was supposed to last for two days so they didn't pack much things with them. Just some clothes and other important things. As they were in the car, Sehun kept holding her hand tightly. "What should we do firts?" asked Sehun. "How about we get something to eat and then walk around the shore?" she titled her hand and he nodded. Byul leaned her head on his shoulder and smiled widely "This is going to be the best trip ever" she said and he nodded. "It is".

Once they were there, Byul took a deep breath of the beach air. It has been months since she's been to a beach. Sehun grabbed her hand and led her into the coffee shop. He ordered her and himself something to eat before sitting down to the table. "I'll go put our bags into our room, you stay here" he said and she nodded. Just as he left, her phone rang. Picking up, she put her phone next to her right ear. "Yeoboseyo?" she called and heard gigling on the other line. "Unnie," the voice was clearly ´Minyoung's. "Oh, Minyoung-ah, why are you calling?" she asked softly. "Give me the phone, honey!" she heard. "Byul-ah, how is your date?" Asked JiMin with a chuckle.

"We have just arrived" she answered back. "Alrighty, I'll leave you two lovebirds together. Bye" Byul didn't even get to bid goodbye and JiMin hang up. Byul guessed that she was very curious about their date. "Who was that?" asked Sehun as he walked in. "JiMin" she asnwered and patted the chair across her, signaling him to sit down. They looked into each other's eyes in silence for a moment when Byul decided to speak out. "Do you remember our first talk?". "Of course I do. You were really cold that time. I remember sitting with you but then you told me to find another seat" he narrowed his brows but still smiled. "You were a real poker-face that time" she rolled her eyes.

"Well, but now I'm not" he said. Byul gave him the oh-really look and he sighed. "Fine, maybe I still am...but just a little" he hissed. "You used to stalk me erywhere", that was right. Sehun used to stalk her from home to school. Even on her part-time job. It was pretty much creepy. "I've seen you topless once" she said with a wide grin. "And you want to see me topless again" he smirked and Bzul just wanted to punch that face. "No!" she blushed a little. "Those times were awesome" he sighed and held her hand.

"Here's your order," the waitress walked to the table with a food tay. She put the food on the table and left. Byul rememberes their first kiss. That time, she ws injured and Sehun took care of her. His soft lips were pressed against her blushing cheek. That moment, her feelings started to change. And uptil now, she knews all her feelings developed into this thing called love. "Let me feed you," Sehun said and he held a spoon of cream in front of . A chuckled came out of her lips and she opened . Sehun stuffed the cream into and smilled widely.

Some cream was on her lips and Sehun thougt of that popular scene in films. He stood up and bent down, to her eye level. He leaned forward, ready to kiss her creamy lips. Byul was surprised of what he was doing, though. Sehun placed a soft kiss on her lips and Byul felt her tummy beingn filled with butterflies. She smiled in between the kiss but then pulled back. Sehun sat back into his seat and chuckled. "Sweet" he said and Byul blushed madly.

The night came soon and Byul walked along the seashore with Sehun with their hands linked together. Sehun sometimes sqeezed her hand softly and so did Byul. "Byul-ah," he called and she looked up at him. It seemed like he hesitated for a short moment and then he sighed.

"I...am leaving for three months"


New chapter!!! As you know, SCYSF was a fluffy story. And this sequel will be different. I can't make both of the stories have the same main story. SO I have to change it. I'm telling you, this is an angst sequel...Not the same as the previous part of the fanfic. So be ready for any changes and twists. Do comment and subscribe, please :)