004

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

 

 

     The next morning, Byul was woken up by the sound of the alarm clock. Before turning it off, she looked at the empty place besides her. Sehun already left without a single word. A heavy sigh passed through her lips and she turned off the alarm clock. Then she noticed a piece of paper on the table. As she picked it up, she hugged her knees and started reading.

     Byul-ah, I had to leave early. I'm sorry for not bidding goodbye but I didn't want to bother your sleep. You look like an angel when you're sleeping. I placed a short kiss on your forehead without you knowing before leaving. It was hard for me to leave you...knowing that I'll miss you each second, knowing that I won't be able to sleep without you at night, knowing that I won't be able to smile without having you besides me. I love you, Byul. Just give me three months, please. 
 

Your cute little,
Sehun

 

 

     One...two...three drops of tears fell down on the paper as Byul tried her best to keep the tears for herself. But no matter how much she tried, the tears kept on flowing down. It's been just a few hours and she misses him already. After calming herself, she packed her things and left the island. On the way. She kept thinking whether she should call Sehun or not. But then she decided not to. She didn't want to bother him too much. 

     Once she arrived home, the old feeling turned back to her. The feeling of the coldness and emptiness of the house, she had to face it once again. Walking up to her room, she stopped for a minute. But then she shook her head and walked into her old room. Without Sehun, the room felt like a dark freezer to her. 

     Byul had no idea what to do. It always was Sehun whom took her out on dates. Not even once, she took him on a date because she didn't know where to. She wasn't used to going out so she didn't know any places. Byul spent the whole day in her bed, watching the picture in her phone. It was Sehun's selca which he sent her not too long ago. The thought if calling him piped in her head but then she shook it away. "Maybe he's still on the plane..." she mumbled and put her phone away. 

     She felt lonely, very lonely. "I have to get use to this" she said and stood up from her place. Taking her jacket, she decided to go out for a short walk around the city. Even though she didn't know it too well, she didn't get lost. The streets she walked by seemed so cold.

     Everything seemed cold when the only warmth of her life left. A heavy sigh passed her lips as she out her hands into her pockets. "Byul?" She heard someone call out. It wasn't a girl's voice at all. It was a boy's voice. It couldn't be Baekhyun because he was on a trip with JiMin but it couldn't be anyone else. No one besides them knew her well to call her in the middle if the city.

     Byul ignored the voice, knowing it was her mind playing tricks on her. But then the calling continued "Byul, wait!". She turned around, her eyes wandering around to find the person. She was left speechless as she spotted the person in the middle of the crowd. He slowly walked to her with a smile in his face. 

      It's been seriously long since she last saw him. The last time she saw him was on the graduation. "Long time no see" he said and smiled widely. Byul nodded but her expression was emotionless. "Long time no see,... Chanyeol".

 

 


   New chapter!!! Sorry for the short update guys. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll update as soon as possible. Sorry for any mistakes cuz I'm typing too fast to look back at it.. Do comment and subscribe~ Thank you~