019

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

     Lying in the bed, Byul could hardly fall asleep. Thoughts surrounded her mind and she couldn't even close her eyes for a minute. Her bedroom seemed so cold and empty. She wanted to feel the warmth Sehun always gave her but she knew it was impossible. Byul heaved a sigh and turned her body into another position. She didn't want this day to end knowing that after this day, there would be only four days left till the wedding.

     Byul knew that Sehun didn't like Taehee and that the marriage was just for business but it hurt her to see him marrying someone else. She never said it but she longed to have Sehun marry her. She longed for it for at least fove months now. They've been together for more than three years and they are not that young anymore so why not marry each other? But she had to wait for even more.

     She wasn't even sure if she could marry him  after his wedding. Because that would bring him and his family a bad reputation. Marrying, having a divorce anbd then marry again. That would make him look like a bad person, wouldn't it? But deep down, she knew that Sehun never cared about what others think about them. She didn't care either.

     After about an hour of thinking, she finally fell asleep at two in the morning. As she was sleeping a lonely tear slipped through her closed eyes. She was dreaming again. But the dream was more of a nightmare which had been having lately...

 

 DAY 3

     "Anyeonghaseyo" said Taehee as she and Sehun bowed to the wedding planner. They were at a coffee shop right now. They both sat down as the planner sat down across them. "So, I'm here to plan your wedding" she said. Taehee and Sehun quietly nodded. "What kind of wedding do you like?" she asked. Sehun didn't seem to want to answer so Taehee took care of it. "How about a wedding in a garden. i like nature things" she said. The planner nodded and started pointing out some matters about it.

     Sehun didn't seem interested at all and crossed his arms. He looked through the window and looked at the sight. Looking through the window made him remember back the times when he stood by the window of his bedroom and look across into Byul's room. She was always sitting there, studying non-stop. It surprised him that he was even able to changed to the better. He missed the times when he was studying at her house and when they had a sleepover aong with exo. He missed all the menmories.

     But thinking about the present, he was close to losing her... It was so hard to get her and there was no was he was going to let her go. Not even when others ordered himto. He was willing to go against his parent's decisions even though he barely did. Nomatter what, he had to protect and keep her with him.

     "Sehun," Taehee called once again and Sehun finally snapped out of his thoughts. "huh?" he raised a brow at her and she chuckled. "We are going to have the wedding on a garden at night" she said. Sehun nodded since it didn't matter at all to him and sh esmiled widely. "Then it's set, We'll send you all the informations you'll need" the planner said and left after bowing.

     "Let's leave" said Sehun said, standing up but Taehee sat still and pulled him back into his seat. "I need to talk to you" she said softly. Sehun didn't want to be rude and sighed with a nod. "I know you're against this marriage and no matter what you say, your parents order you to still do this..." she stopped for a while. It looked like the next thing she was going to say hesitated her a little but she said it anyways "...but I just want to tell you that I'm not telling you to love me or act like you do. We can just act like we are no one to one another. This marriage will end anyways" she said, slowly sighing. Sehun was sure that she didn't mean to say it. She still had feelings for him and only said it because she knew he liked someone else.

     Taehee stood up and walked to the exit but stopped as she heard Sehun say "Thank you. I'm not pretending anything but I do respect you. You're a good person and I know it. I agree that I have no feelings for you, though" he said carefully, not wanting it to sound too rude and cold. Taehee nodded and walked out with him following her.

     Taehee didn't admit it but she hurt herself as she said those things to him. She liked him and she wanted him to like her back. But she had to deny it because of his own good. She was a good person and didn't want to get in between others relationships. But it seemed like she already was. In the eyes of people who know Sehun and Byul are together, she looked like the bad person. But she wasn't. Taehee didn't want any of thi sto happen, too. She was the type of person who was careful about her pride.

 

      *Just four more days...* Byul sighed as she walked to the bathroom. After doing her personal stuff adn dressing up, she walked to the kitchen. She cooked herself some noodles to eat and made herself some orange juice. She was so tired this morning, probably because she couldn't sleep last night. She was able to sleep only for four hours which got her eye-bags dark.

     Just as she was about to dig into her food, the bell rang. Not knowing why but out of nowhere, Sehun popped into her mind. The first person she thought of when the bell rang was Sehun. Who else would come over to her house? But she was wrong. As she opened the doors, she widened her eyes and bowed down deeply.

     "Anyeonghaseyo" she said and looked at the perosn in front of her. It was Sehun's father. He nodded and stepped into her house. She opened the doors wider for him and then closed them after he was inside. Byul led him into the living room and they sat there. Byul managed to make him some green tea.

      "I think you know why I'm here" the man said and she nodded. "It's about Sehun" she said softly and he nodded. There was a minnute of silence before he started speaking again. "Byul... I know this is hard for you to do but... please stop meeting him" he said. Byul's heart dropped and she felt in pain. It hurt her hearing him say those things. She remembered back there when she was once eating at Sehun's house, his father was the one who said that she should never leave him and take a great care of him.

      "I know you two still love each other but it's time for you to move on. You can't be with him for ever and I suppose you already know the reason" he said. "N-Nae" she suttered. Never in her life she's felt so nervous. She couldn't just move on. It's not easy. And her love for him made it even harder for her. It was even impossible.

     After leaving Byul some time to think, the man handed her an envelope and some papers "There are money in the envelope for you to move to Busan. I already managed to find a place for you to live..." he said siftly. Byul wdened her eyes and looked up at him "A-Are you saying... I have to move from this place?" she asked with a shaky voice. suddenly felt so dry and she was unable to say anything without shaking.

     "I'm sorry but I suppose that's the only way for you... I don't want him to see you anymmore" he said, claspinghis hands together. "The car will be here to take you tomorrow morning. I don't think you would want to come to the wedding anyways" he said, sighing. "Nae... If it's the best for him..." she said. her words clearly hurt herself. She didn't want to do it but did she have another choice. "Thank you for understanding and I'm very sorry for doing this" he said. Even though the stare he was giving her was pretty cold, she was sure that he apologized with all of his heart.

     Byul could see that he pitied her a lot and didn't have another choice. "Nae. I won't get in between them but... I have a condition" she said quietly. The ´man thought for a while and nodded "Money, house..anything" he said. "It's not money I want... I just need you to take a good care of him and... please tell him that I went aboard" she said. Sehun's father was surprised that she didn't want Sehun to know where she was moving to. Most of the people would tell them but Byul was different.

      "Why don't you want him to know" he asked, raising a brow slowly. "Because he might follow me to where I'll go... and I don't think you want thatto happen" she said. "I guess you are taking this seriously. thank you" he said, standing up. "O-One more thing..." she said and stood up.

     Sehun's father turned around and looked at her. "Can I at least see him for the last time tomorrow?" she asked. "If you want so" he said. "But make sure not to tell him anything about me coming here" he said and left. Byul sighed and collapsed down to the sofa. She ran a hand through her long hair and closed her eyes. *Why am I doing this?! I'm just hurting myself... please forgive me, Sehun... forgive me for being such a burden to you*

 


     New chappie!!! I'm actually surprised that i have so many readers now. I have 960 unique subs and I thank you very much. Wouldn't have done it without you all. Though, my fanfics still have low upvotes...which means I have to work harder on them. Anyways, thank you for still reading the story!!!! Just few more chapters and we'll reach the final. I hope you enjoyed it!!!