017

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Anyeonghaseo, I'm Byul...may I ask if it's Taehyung?"
"Yes, it's me. Why are you calling?"
"I...need to meet you"


An hour after the call, Byul was sitting in a coffee shop. Taehyung came minutes later. "So what is it you wanted to talk about?" Asked Taehyung even though he knew better than well what she wanted to know. "Sehun...is the whole marriage thing real?" She asked, a little quiet. "Unfortunately for you, it is real. The wedding is in six days" he said.

     Byul gulped and lowered her head. Taehyung felt pretty bad for her, knowing what she was going through. "Byul, I know that you love him...but my sister does too. I know you were with him first but...this is also a business thing" he said, holding her hand softly. Byul nodded and sighed. The fact was just too unfair for her but she still had to except it. 

     "One more thing... Please don't get in between them. Because my sister would do anything to get him. She may be quiet but that doesn't mean she's naive. Once she's planned something against you, it'll be hard for her to stop" he said. Byul actually didn't know why Taehyung was helping her, knowing that he was Taehee's brother. But then he explained "I'm not on anyone's side. Just want to tell you the truth which Sehun's been hiding from you. Maybe... It's time for you to just...move on"

     Taehyung's words made Byul think deep. Sehun was the person who changed her life and forgetting him would be the hardest thing. It is even impossible. Moving on wouldn't be possible too because her heart won't except anyone else than Sehun. Without him, her life may be useless.

     "I think he'll make the divorce as soon as his company's saved, though so you don't have to worry much. He'll stay with you as long as he loves you" Taehyung said. Byul nodded and tried her all to smile a bit but her lips just formed a thin line. 

     "Well, I think that's all I need to know. Thank you for all the help" Byul said while standing up. Taehyung stood up too and nodded. "Do you need me to take you home?" He asked. Byul shook her head and smiled "Thank you but my house is just behind the corner" she said and he nodded. "Feel free to ask anything you want to know. But remember, please don't get in between them" he said. Byul felt hard to agree because just by being with Sehun was already getting between them.

 

      
      "Just six more days, dear. Are you excited?" Asked Mrs. Oh as she stood besides Taehee in the weeding dress shop. She nodded and smiled widely. "This one really fits you" the woman said. "Thank you, Mrs. Oh" she chuckled. "You can start calling me umma from how" said Sehun's mother, her hair. "Nae, umma" smiled Taehee.

      "You don't have to worry much about Sehun. He'll learn to love you" the woman said. Taehee did hope that that would happen. However, her hopes weren't too high. She knew their relationship after the marriage wouldn't get any better but she still wanted him to know how much she liked him. 

      For her, this marriage wasn't just because of business. She took it as a real, love marriage. A marriage built by love, not force. Sehun on the other side had this marriage as an arranged, forced one. He didn't like the way his parents made him do it for business even though they clearly knew his feelings towards Byul. 

      "Umma, can I ask you something?" She asked and the woman nodded with a smile. "About Byul...who is she?" She asked. The smile on the woman's face faded and she sighed. "Ah, she used to be his girlfriend" she said. Taehee knew it from the start but didn't want to admit the fact. It pained her that she's marrying someone who doesn't like her. 

      Sehun didn't dislike her. He was clearly still nice to her. But he liked her just as a friend. Not more not less. Byul was the one who he loved. Sehun spent all three years with Byul and he want going to leave her that easily. Not by that marriage. 

 

     Sehun sighed as he sat down across his father who was reading newspapers. "You heard what mother said right? The wedding is in six days" Mr. Oh said, not bothering to look up at him. Sehun sighed once again "Nae, appa" he answered. "I know that you don't want to do it, marrying the girl you don't like. But think about our company" the man said. Sehun disliked the idea of the marriage but it was the only way to save the company. His family's company is hanging on a rope which could be cut soon. They needed the help from other company.

      "After the marriage thing... I want to divorce as soon as the company's saved" Sehun said with a dry voice. "Wouldn't that make our family look awful? Marrying just for money?" His father said, matter-of-factly. "Isn't it the way it is anyways?" He asked. "Yes, son but...learn to love her" he said. Sehun shook his head and sighed. "There's no way I can love her when I love someone else and you know that. You used to like and adore her. What made you change your option about her?" Sehun asked.

     The man let out a sigh and clasped his hands together. "I do like her, son. She's a kind and polite person. I think she fits you a lot. But in this situation...you'll just have to move on" he said. "Easier said than done," said Sehun, clenching his fist a little. "It'll be hard but the only way for you" said Mr. Oh and stood up, walking away. Sehun ran his hand through his hair and messed it up. *Byul...just wait a little more...I won't leave you... I promise!*


  
     New chappie~ hope you like it! As I said, this fanfic is an angst so don't be surprised if the ending is sad. I warned you, okay? The more write, the more I get excited! That's why I'm pushing "Black Moon" on a side for a while. I won't be continuing it until I finish this fic...so yeah. Please comment, subscribe and upvote~