II: The Confusing Truth

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sit next to each other on the dinner table, still with a pale face filled with worries. Dara's mother told her daugther to get a food for Chaerin, while Chaerin still analyzing with her surrounding. All the friends and family are fine with the marriage, even the news, the infotainment, magazine or the reporters cheering their marriage with a huge news. 

"You get bashed a lot in the social media buddy." Taeyeon pat Chaerin's back when she give her tab to let Chaerin see the bashing comment on her instagram, twitter and path.

"Tsk, tell me something I don't know." 

"You married with a popular actress, just like when I marry Fany last year. I got a poo send to my office as a present." Taeyeon's long term girlfriend is a singer and a model, Chaerin's eyes widened as she hear Taeyeon's words.

"Wait- you're married with Tiff?" 

"Is she for real?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes when she hear Chaerin sudden question.

"We've been married for nine months now Chae..." Tiffany helping Chaerin to remind her.

"Did you had too much and have a brain damage sis?" Seungri holding Chaerin's head and shake it.

"Yah! Touch me again, I'll make you a woman!" Chaerin shook her twin's stomach with her elbow, Seungri groaning and he runs whining to his little sister, Harin.

Dara touch Chaerin's hand, telling her that she already prepare a food for Chaerin's breakfast. A plate of fried bacon, baked beans, scramble eggs and a sausages are placing nicely on the plate.

"Let's eat first Rin..." Dara suggesting while she is pouring a black coffee to Chaerin's cup.

"Thank you." Chaerin shut and let all the people around her back being noisy.

"Sugar?"

"No, I love it black."

"Unnie, how could you forget Chaerin unnie loves black coffee?" Minji asking Dara and the latter only give her a smile.

"I don't even know who are you or these people except for my family, the Ice Princess Jessica Jung and the singer I'm brigther than mushroom Tiffany Hwang. I didn't know she was gay either!" Dara keep talking to herself, put the scramble eggs into .

"I'm usually having you being lovey dovey everytime and why with the sudden silence?" Bom joining the table while munching a sausage, Chaerin give her a nice smile and continuing her breakfast.

"I don't even know who you're and who the is the man who's slapping my head earlier. I just met Dara this morning and knowing the fact that I'm married with her! Please!" Chaerin seem pre-occupied with her own thinking while gulping the baked beans in one single big scoop.

"Perhaps we had too much ." Both of them answering in unison, still wondering about what is happens but they do not want to have another question again.

"My head is hurt." Dara whining to her mother.

"I don't remember how did I end up in bed last night." Chaerin tell the truth, but this time, she want someone tell her how did last night happen.

"You drunk, dragging your wife upstairs and didn't came out until noon. A couple minutes ago." Jessica explaining, Chaerin cannot remember she is being a friend with a gorgeous yet cold faced lady such as Jessica Jung, she remember her face from an article a few weeks ago.

Chaerin scratch her head, she does not know that she can be that wild. Ever since she is becoming a famous author and her book already being published, get an award, being made a movie and turn into a box office, she has been drowned herself in her job. She have no time to have a date or get into a relationship, plus she found it bothersome to have a girlfriend.

So, she just have a casual flings with a random woman she meet in the club. And that is by far she let them to involved with her life. She can do anything by herself, no need another help. 

While Dara has never dated a woman before, she is straight as a stick or a line or a ruler or whatever that has a straight gesture, not bend. And now she is wake up with a woman next to her, not to make things worse, she is married with her also. Even the world is supporting their marriage.

What kind of world that supporting a gay marriage? 

Even when Ellen and Portia getting married not everyone happy for them, some even cursing and have it as a sinful things, a satan doing. Such a judgment for a life, and now they get married, manage to be in a headline, everybody okay with it, even when a fans just being a fans and get overly jealous with them. 

After they finish their breakfast, they sit in front of big LED TV while Harin helping Seungri to watch the wedding recording. Dara and Chaerin sit in the center of them, immersed in a comfortable couch Chaerin remember buys that three months ago. 

Then wait.

Their eyes widened along with their mouth opening in an awe, it started when Dara still waiting in a room and getting dressed. She is laughing happily while listening to Jessica and Jiyong teasing her all time, that she is finally can marry the love of her life. 

"Yah! Stop recording!" Dara shout to the person who holds the camera, turns out to be Jiyong.

Bom is laughing while hugging and kissing her little sister, Chaerin cannot divert her eyes from the television. Is not like she is confuse or still cannot understand what is happening , but she is captivated by Dara. 

"Is that my wife?" Chaerin unconsiously asking without diverting her eyes from the television.

"Yeah, what? Wanna brag?" Seungri sounds irritated.

"No, what did I do that I deserve a beautiful woman like her? I can't breath, she's exquisite." Chaerin just blurted out her thought without knowing how red Dara's face is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter