XIII: Family's Time

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finding all the crews together and found Bom is happily munching a chocolate truffles, they decided to see the Playlist Production Show. Chaerin already promise to her families that she will spend her time tonight with them. Enjoying all the attractions the cruise have for them, Dara also enjoying the idea. 

The thought of being locked inside the room with a Chaerin somehow make her body shiver, the younger girl seems to be in attack mode every time they sat in a close room together. She is very fast by stripping Dara's clothes or pinned the older woman down on the bed. 

"Hmmm~" Dara give a low hum when she feel Chaerin's thumb is caressing her spine, up and down.

"You smell nice." Chaerin give a kiss to Dara cheek then snuggles her nose on Dara's crook.

"Hmmmm~"

"Okay, times up!" Taeyeon mingling in the middle, she separate the newlywed from being clingy to each other, she sat with her wife between Chaerin and Dara.

"I'm sorry unnie, but, my Taetae force me to do this... She said, if we're late for five minutes, Chaerin would've drag you back into your room." Tiffany bowing while keeping saying sorry to the oldest woman.

Dara can only smile while looking at Chaerin's sulking face, her younger wife surely look furious and almost eat Taeyeon alive, "It's okay, I can handle it. No worries Tae, move your before my baby throw you off the deck.", Dara assuring Taeyeon and have her arms wide open.

"Are you sure unnie? We want to have fun. She promised." Taeyeon asking, she want Chaerin to enjoy the holiday also.

"I'll make sure she'll keep her promise. Now, come here baby." Chaerin smiling widely, walking to the empty seat next Dara after Taeyeon scoot over.

They get inside the exclusice Studio VIP, it was only them the children, along with Chaerin's cousins that going out to see the Production. While the elder probably having fun with blackjack or poker or even a slot machine. The Playlist Productions takes tunes people familiar with and puts them live on stage, transforming them into full blown musical productions featuring pro singers and dancers rocking the house. 

"Oh, this is entertaining." Chaerin seems excited, Taeyeon too.

Both of the wives knows why, today is Latin Nights, or the know-them-anywhere favorites of Divas. The girls on the stage are wearing a y costume, with their bare legs exposed and their round were jiggling all over the place. Dancing with a heels on, throwing smile to all the audiences even try to flirt with them with such a seductive eyes.

Both Dara and Tiffany still try to hold their jealousy, while their wives seems to engrossed with the show and smiling. Jiyong and Seungri make it even worse, not to mention Yuri were also stunned by the images of the round butts on the stage.

"Yah!!" Dara, Tiffany and somehow Jessica are yelling out of nowhere, feeling really irritated.

"Wh-what?" Suddenly the two wives and one confused woman are looking to the three womans sat next to them, scared.

Gulping.

"Come." The two woman are now dragging their wives away from the hot Latino woman on stage.

"O-okay."

While Jessica just feeling really irritated, she does not know why, but she does not like the idea of having Yuri drooling with another woman's assets. Ignoring Jiyong, she drag Yuri away, do not know where, all she know is; away from the Latino woman.

The two wives drag their wives to the Serenity Adult Retreat, after a short moment with butts, s of hot Latino woman, they wanted to calm down a bit. Serenity is an adult only area available to guests twenty one years old and older and features everything necessary to create the perfect tranquil getaway within your getaway.  At first, they tend to go to a bar and enjoying the drink. But then, the noise in a bar is not really a good choice for them. They wanted to enjoy the time in cruise and having a me time. 

And Serenity is the perfect getaway, they can laze around, feeling the ocean scenery, sipping the beautiful fragrance of the sea, staring blanky into the sky and holding their loved one to enjoy every moment happens. Or when the sun arise, they can chill in the sun, under one of the colorful of oversized umbrellas or having a time in separate shaded area. The place also equipped with a complete bar service provided by attentive waiters. And if they wanted to have another fun, they can enjoy a dip in one of the whirlpools looking out over the great blue sea. All while listening to mellow music to keep the vibe sweet and serene. 

"This is nice." Chaerin look at the scenery, Taeyeon already move to another part of Serenity Retreat with Tiffany on her arms. "Let's enjoy this for a while, and if the other finishing with the show, we can join them into party or whatever." Chaerin give her idea.

"Yeah, this is nice." Dara drag Chaerin to find their space, take her to one of the round couch for couple and sit there, "Cuddles with me."

"With pleasure..."

Chaerin laying down on the couch, with her arms open waiting for Dara to lay down in her embrace. The dim of the light give Chaerin a perfect view of her beautiful wife, Dara looks like an angel with her brown hair falling down on her shoulder, "What?" She ask.

"You'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter