VII: Days

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing much they do for the next three days of their day off, they go out to buy a grocery with papparazi following, they have some ice cream in the park while watching the children are running towards each other, squealing, screaming and somehow end up crying. They go eat together at a fancy restaurant or just a simple shop to enjoy a ttaebokki. Now they used to holding hand together, locked their fingers with each other everytime they go out or Chaerin will embrace her by put her arm on Dara's shoulder. 

From Chaerin point of view and even from Dara herself, she is no longer as straight aa the golf stick. Because she is now used to cuddling or make out with Chaerin, she still ask Chaerin to wait regarding the thingy. Even though her body in this world is not as as the one she remember, but she does not want to rush. She want to be completely taken by her love for Chaerin.

As for now, she just slowly falling for Chaerin.

"Hey baby, what do you want for lunch?" Chaerin asking her wife who is sitting in front of the tv, Chaerin touch her cheek and caressing it.

"Can we have a delivery? I want chajangmyun." She hold Chaerin's hand and kiss her palm.

"Sure baby girl." Chaerin lean her body to kiss her wife's lips, Dara return her kiss and smile.

"Come here after you made the call."

"Your wish is my command, princess."

Dara loves the idea having Chaerin with her lately, she loves sipping Chaerin's fragrance on her. 

'Oh yeah, I guess I'm not that straight or Chaerin is damn amazing to make me go gay for her.' Dara watching when Chaerin make a call for deliver from her home phone, the girl using a black tank top with red short, while she is only having an oversized red shirt with a big picture of McDonald, it is belong to Chaerin, but she like it.

"Hey." That husky voice startled her from daydreaming of looking at Chaerin's body.

"Hey." She give a room for Chaerin and let the younger girl laying next to her.

Once she find herself next to Dara, Chaerin wrap her arms on her wife's waist and give a lot of peck on her neck, making Dara giggles non stop. She let Chaerin shower her with a lot of kisses and she just wrap her arms on Chaerin's neck. 

Right before Chaerin give a kiss to her wife's lips, someone knocking on their apartment's door.

"Huh? Do you expecting someone baby?" Chaerin asking Dara.

"Nope, and it's too soon for the delivery right?" Dara still holding Chaerin neck.

"Wait, I'll check it." Chaerin give a peck on her lips before she stood up and walk to the door.

Chaerin peek to see who is knocking their apartment, she is a bit startled when she see her parents with her twin standing in front of her apartment's door. 

"Who is it?"

"My parents and my brother, go change baby."

"Uh oh, the in law is coming." Dara wakes from her position and running into her room to get a bra and get a pants.

As soon as Dara runs to their room, Chaerin open the door and having her twin brother jump to hug her. Chaerin groaning by the sudden attack of her brother hug, she push her brother while she slap his head. Seungri is one hour older than her, he is the dorkiest person on earth that Chaerin knew. The line between genius and stupid is very thin for Seungri, but he is succesfully to follow their father path as a scientist. He loves to create something and his apartment full with his creation, all failed.

"Stop it!"

"Where's your wife?" His eyes scanning around the apartment, he loves to tease Dara about Chaerin and having her flustered.

"Upstairs, changing. Hi mum, hi dad." Chaerin give her parent a hug and a kiss, soon Dara is walking from upstairs and greeting her in law.

"Hello a-mum.. dad..." She give them a hug, still a bit awkward of what to call Chaerin's parents.

"Hello dear... Our Chaerin treat you good?" The mother give Dara a big hug, Dara smiling and nod.

"Glad to hear!" Chaerin's father laughing hard, he loves Dara so much that when Chaerin ask him to go to Dara's mother and make a formal proposal he is the one who is excited.

The family is now gathering in the living room, Chaerin make another order for her family while Dara making some tea for her mother in law and a coffee for her father and brother in law.

"Here Rin, your coffee." 

"Thank you baby." Chaerin give a peck on her wife's cheek and let her sit next to her.

"Ewww stop with that, disgusting sis." Seungri protesting while he is sipping his coffee, Chaerin ignoring him.

"So, what happens?" Chaerin asking.

"Bahamas is happens." Her father explain with a big smile on his face.

"What happens with Bahama?" 

"We're going on family trip to Bahamas! I just got a present from client and they give us a free trip to Bahamas with his cruise ship company, all the family included! We're going to New York in three days!" Chaerin's father explaining.

"Huh? Waittt, this is so sudden. Three days-" Chaeri  try to reasoning.

"You have a month to enjoy your honeymoon! Oh come on sis! It's not fun if its only me and Harin." 

"But- my visa and my wife's- it take a month to gain a visa to USA." 

"Ah, I have a friends in the embassy and I've a good connection with people in their goverment also. So, it was easy to have a visa for holiday. You're good to go, in fact we kinda make some guest list also to make things even more better." The father explaining with his happy face, no one will believe that he is the same scary professor with a stern face that winning one noble prize for his research about a stem cell for a human body.

"What's guest list?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter