XIV: Attack Mode

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If stares could kill, Chaerin is already dead anytime now. Dara lock her inside her room, make her sit on the couch and start to stare at her without asking anything else. Chaerin hang her head low, she hate to be in this state and she hate Agnes Tolbert. 

A mistake she did on her teenager time, a shame on her life. She is being a stalker and annoying girl next door, and she teach an under age how to have with a girl. Teaching the little girl, how to touch the same person, in bed. And now she just manage to ruin her honeymoon.

"Baby~~" Chaerin let out a whine.

"..."

"Baby, she was my past. I was stupid and naive. I get a crazy hormones teenager, she show me her s and basically pull my hand into her crotch. I-" Chaerin blurted out everything, she is panic, she does not want Dara to have a false asumption.

"Hmmm..."

"Baby please, Dara~ do you remember our deal?" Chaerin kneeling on her bended knees in front of Dara, "We have our deal and promise, no matter what happens I'll chase you, we're meant to be together. Here or in our real world. Baby, we have a promise to fulfill." 

Chaerin is now take Dara hands and have it cupped her cheeks, Dara smiles to her younger wife. Chaerin do not say anything sweet to her, not like all the people in drama or movie or a fluffy story. She remind her about their deal of being together, a promise between them. 

Not a simple cheesy words like; I love you and only you, you're the only one I want in the world and spend my life with.

"No Agnes Tolbert in my future list. I put your name in ours, I put my name in ours. Ignore her and show her who's the right owner of Lee Chaerin. Your Lee Chaerin. And my English name is Faith, Lee." Hearing those words, make Dara's heart flutter, she make a cute slap on Chaerin's right cheek, "Aw, thats hurt."

"You ruin my life you know that?" 

"I know, as you messed up my perfect single life." Chaerin say it playfully, "But I don't mind being messed up as I have my imperfect life with you. Because you... complete me. We're perfect together."

"I know that very well. Keep talking."

"What else? You know what I want, I want you. In my life." 

"Hmmm..."

"Still mad at me?" Chaerin lean her body to close the gap between them, "Tomorrow let's go find Agnes and told her directly. For the second time or we talk to the manager."

"Stop talking about her and bring me to bed." Chaerin eyes widen as she heard Dara next sentences.

"Yes mam~" She is gladly lift the older woman on her arms, and lay her carefully on their bed. 

Chaerin positioned herself on top of her wife, looking carefully at the figure below her. The smooth milky white skin, her body edges, her perfect jaw bone, a tempting lips and a pair of eyes which stare at her eyes playfully.

"You're beautiful."

"I know that, tell me something I don't know." Dara let out a chuckles.

"What a cocky woman."

"Yet you love me." The older woman spread her legs for Chaerin to see and play, she feel of being absolutely naughty right now, "Take me."

Soon enough, only moans echoing from inside the room. Or Dara screaming. 

"Oh my God, they're at it again." Minji rolled her eyes.

"Might as well I'll do the same." Taeyeon give up of knocking, she drag Tiffany to their room with the latter bowing and keep saying sorry to Bom and Minji.

"Get my ear bud Mingkki baby."

"Do you have two?"

"Yeah, come." 

And soon, after put an ear bud, turns out Tiffany is much more louder than Dara. Bom shake her head; "The hell, how does those kid do my sister and Tiffany? They're loud."

Minji in the other hand, decided not to listen to anything and focusing with the book on her hands. One, she is a bit awkward with the not so awkward Bom or perhaps she just dense. Two, listening a sound or screaming is never been good for her innocent ears. 

"Oh my Gosh!! Taetae~ Taetae~ I'm ! I'm !"

"Good girl~ for me baby~" Bom never knew, with the innocent face of Taeyeon, she is able to make such a dirty words. 

On the other room; 

"Rin. Rin. Rin. Oh God. God. God. Yes! Faster baby~ Go nuts please~" 

But they do not hear any of Chaerin voice, perhaps she is busy eating something. Bom look at Minji and shrugged her shoulder, "Can you sleep?"

"I can try."

"Get me some wine, for us. Let's drink before-"

"Aaahhhhnnn!! Taetae!!!"

"Okay, I'll get some wine." Minji move from the bed to get a bottle of wine from the room fridge outside.

They just hope the neighbor do not hearing those , screaming and panting sounds. Hoping it is because they are in one unit together and the room from outside is absolutely sound proof.

Meanwhile, on the other suite room, Jiyong is now face to face with her sister. They give a time for the siblings to take their time. Yuri know about what, earlier Jessica leaving him and dragging her away without no purpose. Just away from people, and somehow they end up kissing on the deck, passionately. 

"Yul-"

"Oppa, I-"

"Listen to me Yul..." Jiyong cut his little sister's words, he already know this will happen sooner or later. 

He know how his sister look at Jessica with a longing eyes, she loves Jessica more than him. Perhaps more than everyone, she back off because her brother she loves so much loving the same woman. Jiyong knows better, Jessica love Yuri, she might not understand about it yet. But, from the way she is looking at Yuri, the way she jerk up and awake at instant because of Yuri or how beautiful her smile is when Yuri is around, are more than enough proof from Jiyong.

"Don't be stupid Yul. You both love each other."

"Oppa-"

"She loves you, I can see. And stop push her away just because of me! Be selfish for a bit Yul! I'm your brother! Don't you think you can always depends on your big brother? And beside... I lost Dara, Tiffany, oh- Taeyeon almost, and now Jessica. What's the big deal anyway? I'll have an agency for girls. It seems everyone I like find their soulmate..."

"Oppa... Jiyong oppa..."

"I'm hurt, but she choose you. And it's better Jessica for you than any other people. Like that Choi Minho, or who is he? Taecyeon? I'll crack their heads off if any of them dare to touch my baby Yul." He seems concern.

"If the one I love is one of them?" Yuri just want to test her brother.

"I give you Jessica and force both of you to love each other."

"That much hate?" 

"Yes. So, no worries okay baby girl?" Jiyong cupped Yuri's cheeks and kiss her nose, "Go get her before she misunderstoond everything and jump from the ship."

"Sica will never do that. She's hate if she get wet."

"Just- Go." 

Jiyong push Yuri away from his room, "Oppa... Thank you, and I'm sorry. But, I promise you, I will take care of her with my life. 

"Good. Do that." He smile, clenching his fist when Yuri is walking out from his room. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter