XX: Self Reflect

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara just woke up from her slumber when she heard two people arguing from outside the room, it has been a week since the agency told her to lay low and stay. Same thing happen with Tiffany. 

"Chae! This part need to be added more!"

"I can't, my mind stuck!"

"You pabo! You said it yourself, you want it to be perfect! Re-write it!"

"Are you joking???? The deadline is next week!!!"

"I don't care! Or you can change your new editor! And ask Minji to help you!"

"Fine! Minji!!!"

A slight arguing where hear from outside the aisle, since yesterday Taeyeon and Chaerin always bickering inside Chaerin's study room. They stayed up late, or probably they did not sleep at all. Minji walk closer with a food and coffee, she give a bow to Dara then smile. Officially Chaerin introduce Minji to her two days ago, but in the other world she already know the girl, to make it even better, she close with her sister.

"Minji." Dara call her, make Minji halt her step and looking back at the older woman.

"Yes unnie?"

"Do you know my sister? Park Bom?"

"Ah.. an aqcuitance.. Why?"

"Nothing, just asking." Dara give the girl her smile, then she move to go to kitchen.

Chaerin is in her working mode, she already give a fair warning to Dara from the start that she does not like to be disturb if she is working. And clearly since yesterday her mood is really not good, so does Taeyeon.

"Morning unnie."

"Tiff." Dara already used with the conditions.

Taeyeon and Tiffany already close with Chaerin even before she came into Chaerin's life, so having Taeyeon or Tiffany coming freely into Chaerin's apartment is usual thing. Taeyeon know Chaerin door password, vice versa. Tiffany came with a food in her hands, she cannot cook, so does Dara. So the two of them always bother Minji to get inside the war room and ask for the two woman what they want to eat. If Tiffany coming inside, Taeyeon will be chill but Chaerin will be mad then refuse to listen any instructions from Taeyeon. If Dara coming inside, Chaerin will be chill and be lazy to do anything else and make Taeyeon lost her temper. In short, only Minji is the neutral party.

Not every day Taeyeon coming to check on Chaerin, but she is making sure Minji get everything in place or she will come and scold Chaerin by herself.

Meanwhile Dara and Tiffany enjoying their un-busy life, because their agency ask them to lay low and informing to the fans that they are having their self respecting moment after such issues. They had been stuck at the apartment for a week, they get to spa at the apartment building, doing some online shopping, swimming, watch any movie Minji bring to them and sometimes bothering their partner.

Which they are gladly obliged.

 

Agency Said: They're Currently on Hiatus and Doing Self-Reflecting

As the news gone viral, actress Sandara Park and singer Tiffany Hwang have been reported on hiatus of all their activities. For how long, the agency refusing to say anything. Those two has creating such a huge scandal in South Korea history, open about their relationship with the same person have make the netizen for going mad, sad and somewhat happy of their choose of relationship.

SELF Entertainment's director himself tell the netizens that; "Following the SELF Entertainment concert at Seoul in January, Tiffany is carrying out the concerts overseas as they were scheduled beforehand. Other group and singer on SELF will be put on a stage without Tiffany... As for actress Sandara, she is not participating in any other domestic schedules, all movies, endorsement is stop for a moment. They are currently taking time to self-reflect. Please support them until they make make their comeback."

Both of the idols have been under the radar for a week, no news about their well being, not seeing coming in or out to the agency building or their current address. And no families has been able to be asking for an information. As for their partner in news Lee Chaerin has been reported that she is busy for another project of her new book and filming in USA, while Editor in Chief for Harper Bazaar Korea Kim Taeyeon, has been silent the whole time.

Source: Sports Uri via Naver

[+232, -12] I will never come back to become a fans of Tiffany again, she's such a disgrace!!!!!

[+227, -8] Ah they are still beautiful and I look at their talents, not who's they're dating. Pls... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+165, -8] Why is that 80% of the articles about them, are about dating men?

[+484, -22] A sinner, the world is coming to an end soon

[+365, -29] Gay my ! It's bull! I refused to believe!

Netizens has spoken, and the agency give these girls a self reflecting time to reflecting about their uncover relationship.

 

"Stop reading this baby, feed me." Chaerin take the smartphone from Dara's hand and take her into the study room, while Taeyeon is on her way to get out from the apartment with frown all over her expression.

Chaerin make Dara sit on her lap to feed her and massaging her head, as her editor, Taeyeon has pointing an important part for Chaerin to change and have it clear by the end of the day. And Chaerin still have no idea how to turn it into a perfection, she chew slowly the food feed by Dara, no words coming from . The older woman put the food slowly and sometimes massaging the younger one, she look thinking, then frown, then make a pouty lips.

"What are you thinking baby?" Dara squish Chaerin's bloated cheeks.

"Let's go to LA."

"Huh???" Dara stop to feeding Chaerin and look into the pair of hazelnut eyes she loves so much.

"Let's go to LA, they're nicer there. You don't have to face all the harsh words or anything, go with me..." The younger one look serious.

"H-how? It's not easy to-"

"Ssshh..." Chaerin shush the older woman, then she is continuing to explaining, "It's easier for me to work close to the movie set, and much more closer to the publisher in New York. If the gossip have tone down, we can move back to Seoul and you can continue your career. I've an apartment, cars and saving, you too have saving. We can marry too..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter