IV: Real Yet Different

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finally reach the conclusion that Chaerin and Dara is not lying, but they do not have the answer also. They never knew that such a world is exist between them, the same world but with a massive difference. Chaerin was thought they are in a dream within a dream, that is why it is so hard for them to believe. Taeyeon slap Chaerin's cheek hard until it bright red, still she is awake and feeling the hurt after taste from the slapping.

"Do you remember the beginning of how did you going here? Because I'm sorry I remember everything in life, especially with my Fany here."

"All I can remember is wake up next to her, that is my beginning of my memory here. Everything are the memories from the other, where Chaerin never existed in my life before." Dara explains, a bit sad knowing the fact that she never has Chaerin in her life before.

"My other life is sad, real sad... Tae unnie, can you just forget about this month deadline? Please... Consider it I'm a newlyweed." Chaerin doing aegyo toward Taeyeon and get a result of getting hit in her head.

"Save your aegyo for your wife, don't make me puke!"

"Cih!" Chaerin hissing while stuck out her tongue to Taeyeon.

That scene making Dara is suprise, the Lee Chaerin she know from a few source and hearing from few people is not like the Lee Chaerin she know right now. People often talk about how cold, cool. somehow rude, but enchantingly y, stunning, smart and quiet. They also give the words; mysterious. Because she is mostly do not want to attend a party she has been invited or attending to an award night, mostly it was Taeyeon's job, that is how she met Tiffany in the first place. People think she must busy with her new book and do not have a time to attend a party, but the fact is, she just lazy to get outside the house. And now, Dara is seeing a dorky, cute yet stupid Chaerin in front of her. She loves Rilakkuma, she is rude, a bit ert, gentle and dorky at the same time because she was asking about having a singing cat or dancing dog in the world they are into right now.

"Oh I know that look! You're actually shocked looking this dork acting like this right?" Taeyeon laughing.

"The first time we saw you two and a half ago while you still learning to know Chaerin also like this, you have the exact expression right now. Its like a deja vu." Tiffany continuing Taeyeon's words.

"Really?"

"Yeah really, Chaerin is only putting a mask in public. This is the real her Dara unnie." Taeyeon explains.

"I'm damn smart you know, don't call me dork, you midget! And you're a byun!" Chaerin standing up, walking into the fridge to get a galon of ice cream and four spoons.

"Oh ice cream!" Taeyeon suddenly happy, she is squealing and walking closer to Chaerin.

"It is naepolitan, three flavors, I'll just eat 'em all." Chaerin smiling, now it is her turn to show dorky Taeyeon to Dara, all this time her editor is all cool, calm and confident in front of Dara.

With an ice cream, Taeyeon is all loosen up, cute and dorky. That surprising for Dara also, Tiffany cannot hold her laughter while Taeyeon already scoop an ice cream and shove it into . 

"Ahahahahahahahaha unnie you have the same face too, the first time you see my Taetae act all stupid like this. Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh my God. Those two only look cool in public.... and in bed." Tiffany whispering the last words to Dara while she is looking at Taeyeon seductively.

"A-a-a" Making Dara blush even more.

"Trust me, this is the real them. Cute huh? Ahahahahahahahahaha." Tiffany still cannot hold her laughter, seeing Dara shocking face in a day is priceless, not to mention she was seeing it a few years ago.

"Baby you're so mean, I'll eat your strawberry portion." Taeyeon pouts, Tiffany only give her the best smile with her beautiful eye smile.

Tiffany take the galon from Taeyeon lap, put it on the table and replace the galon with herself  on Taeyeon's lap then she give her wife a passionate kiss. A slight sound is hearing from those two, Chaerin could not care less about the show and keep eating the ice cream. Meanwhile Dara is the only one that always in shocked everytime since Tiffany knocking on her apartment's door.

"Why?" Chaerin noticing the difference on Dara's expression.

"I never knew Tiffany is gay, isn't she dating Nickhun?"

"She was never date that boy, it was only for a company benefit. They already dated for a long time a year after I'm becoming the famous author. And they're always like this, being all and such."

"I thought she's straight, the way we usually talk about boys-"

"It was all act."

"Why would I have to act to like boys? And I never dated Nickhun, we're just close. In your world I dated that boy?" Tiffany broke the kiss, hearing the name of Nickhun has been mentioning twice give a twitch to Taeyeon's ears.

"The company made you, but you're still dated this midget anyway." Chaerin explains.

"Who you call midget dork!" Taeyeon throw a pillow on Chaerin's head.

"Ah, I'm going to call my sister." Dara is give up with all the commotion, she cannot catch up with them as she still confuse when she is seeing her friend in the entertainment world is actually gay in the world she know also in the world she is being a stranger in it.

"Ah! Ask Bommie unnie to bring more food!" Taeyeon giving the idea, the thought of her sister knowing people from Chaerin's circle is a bit strange for Dara.

She never know Chaerin until this morning, they never meet and she never play in the three movie of Chaerin's books, in an award night Chaerin is never coming when she won the best script writer and it is only Taeyeon who will replacing in her honor. Dara know Taeyeon only from the award night, but she never know that beautiful woman as hot as Taeyeon is gay and her partner is none other Tiffany Hwang, the one she know having a special relationship with their fellow idol; Nickhun.

"Don't tell me Jiyong is going gay too in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter