III: Borderline

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They was a bit hoping something will be different; perhaps a purple soil or a pink tree can be found. But, nothing look like alien kind or weird thing happen. The only weirdness they have is the thought of Chaerin's mind of having a singing cat or dancing dog. Everything else are the same like the things they are used to know.

Chaerin pull her car to buy some magazine from the newspaper stand she is usually buy, the owner is a nice lady with a chubby cheek and sweet smile. By the time she look at Chaerin she is smile widely which makes her cheek puffed, she is teasing Chaerin as the latter back.

"Oh come on sweetheart, tell me something I don't know..." Chaerin grin when the lady about how gorgeous her new bride is.

"Take a good care of her, I ship you since forever you know."

"Really? Wow, I just knew this ahjumma!"

"Well, you're my favorite kid allright and she's one fine lady."

"Indeed, so, can I have something from you if I'm your favorite?" Chaerin smiling like a fool, she knew the news stand lady like to bake and always give her a baked cookies or cake whenever she saw Chaerin passing by.

"Apple pie, for you and your lady."

"Thanks ahjumma, you're rock!" Chaerin hold the container from her and hand it over to Dara.

"Thank you ahjumma!" Dara give her a nod and smile.

"Wait Chaerin-" The news stand lady is stopping her from leaving.

"Yes? Did I forget to pay for the magazine?"

"No, its just that- Can I have your wife autograph? My daugther is a huge fans of her." She is asking shyly.

"Sure, for the apple pie and thank you for taking care my silly baby girl here." Dara hold Chaerin's head then push it down to make a nodding gesture.

The middle aged man fishing out a magazine with one full page of Dara inside it, she gave it to Dara along with a pen and tell the name of her daugther.

"Ahn So Hee..." She says, Chaerin only wait while scratching her head at the place where Dara touch it before.

"How come you ask for her autograph, but never asked mine?" Chaerin pouting and make a puffy cheek, the middle aged woman pinch Chaerin's puffy cheek while she is try to reasoning with Chaerin.

Seeing that makes Dara finishing her autograph as fast as she could then broke the touch by giving it back the magazine to the news stand lady, then she touch Chaerin's cheek, rub it with her thumb unconsiously. That act make Chaerin skip a beat and form a smile on her face, she is gently hold Dara's hand then give a kiss to the caressing thumb.

"Thank you ahjumma." Chaerin give a smile while Dara is now having a red face like a boiled lobster.

"What a sweet couple, see you soon kiddo." She is waving her hand as Chaerin's car is away from her stand, then finally gone in the junction.

When they reach Lotte World, Dara already have her shade and get her hair in ponytail. Chaerin give Dara her arms so they can walk with link arm, in that way if some fans spotted them, they can run together.

"Well, I'm marrying a beautiful actress here and get a lot of bashful comments. It is possible to have one or two stalkers." Chaerin tell the older girl which automatically wrap her arm on Chaerin's after hearing her explanation.

"Why?"

"I'm a writer, I have a lot of possibility in my head. Really." Chaerin nod with her serious face, but then chuckles when she look at how nervous Dara.

"Yah!" She pinch Chaerin's arm when she know that the younger tricked her, she try to go away when she feel someone hold her wrist.

Chaerin hold her wrist gentle and give Dara her sweet smile, pull the older woman closer to her until she is landed gently on her embrace.

"I'm serious about the possibilty baby, but your expression is priceless, that is why I chuckled." She kissed the latter cheek until it blush.

"Y-yah! Stop it! We're in public!"

"And we're legally married. Even that gossip magazine said so."  Chaerin give another peck to Dara's cheek again.

They are aware when some people start to get a fancam for what they are see at the moment. Chaerin decided to wrapping her arms in Dara's waist, she does not have any ill intention to Dara as she only thing that will be better for Dara and more secure.

"Why?"

"So, if something happen, I just grab you and running away." She give a smirk to the older woman who is ask her why did she wrapping her arms on her waist.

Dara never knew that her body can betrayed her brain when Chaerin is around her, she just met and know the younger woman this morning, then her body is already betraying her sanity.  All this time she only heard a news from people around her about Lee Chaerin persona, the fact that she can make all girls go gay for her just by stares at them and smile. She was thinking it was all only for a promotion for her new book or a movie that based on her book. But now, she is mentally cursing herself by enjoying every skinship they have.

The depth of Chaerin hazelnut eyes is drift her away from the place she is standing right now.

The sweet smile from Chaerin's thin lips which make a beautiful curve on her beautiful face is pull her away from the pace she is into.

Even her frown on her face can make her heart flutter like a darn teenager.

"I'm gonna get a cold drink." Dara doze off to get something to chill her head.

"Wait, I'm coming." Chaerin hold her wrist gentle, as if Dara is a fragile glass that can be broke anytime she touch it more than gentle squeeze.

"Why? Are you done?"

"Not yet, but we can go back again. I can't let you go alone. You're famous."

"Says the famous author."

"Aha... that's true." She grin and still have her arm on Dara's waist.

"What's with you with my waist?"

"We're bestfriend, right waist?" Chaerin talk to the latter's waist and pat it, Dara mentally slap her face when she is hearing that statement.

"Aigoo..." Dara does not know whether she have to laugh or pinch her nose.

"I'd rather to be a good bestfriend with your though, -"

"Yah! Lee Chaerin! Are you crazy?! You wanna die?"

"Already die by the time I know I'm married to you, because when you leave me, I'll be suffocating. And yes crazy, very." Chaerin answering with a smirk, which makes Dara blushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter