VI: Knowing Her

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara guiding Chaerin to where her sister's apartment is located, hopefully she do not move or having a different location in this part of confusing world or else she will face a difficulty to get her address. Even when she can ask the agency, but it would be weird and she will having a lot of questions. Since she and her sister, Bom is very close, there is no way she will forget her sister address.

"Darong!" The girl with black hair squeal in her happiness, her check puffed out because she try to sulk in front of her little sister.

Another fine young lady in the Park's family, Chaerin smile to Bom. But then her eyes widened when one familiar face coming out from inside the apartment, using short and a sweatshirt, with a bob short hair and she is smiling.

"Mingkki! What are you doing here?" Chaerin drop her jaw, this is out of her imagination.

Chaerin always thinking Minji is a straight girl, if she called Dara is straight as gold stick, then Minji is definitely straight as hell or as a line, no bend. But there she is, looking all comfortable in Bom's apartment.

"Uh, sorry I didn't tell you unnie... But, we're close." Minji explaining.

"Define close." Chaerin give her cute young assistant a stern look.

"As in an adjective is a short distance away or apart in space or time. Example is like, the hotel is close to the sea. As for the synonyms: near, adjacent to; in the vicinity of, in the neighborhood of, within reach of; neighboring, adjoining, abutting, alongside, on the doorstep, a stone's throw from or to, 'a hop, skip, and a jump from; nearby, at close quarters to; informal within spitting distance from or to." She is explaining long and clear, Chaerin cannot agree more and proud on top of it.

"As expected from my assistant." She is smile and pat Minji's head.

"Thank you unnie." Both Dara and Bom is spacing out, the scene in front of them is out from their league.

"Seriously, are you dating or something?" Chaerin asking again, this time she want a different answer.

"Not yet." Minji answering with a smile on her face and peek to see Bom's reaction.

"Why?" It is now Dara turn to ask question, since she have the same confusion as Chaerin.

"I'm courting her, and she's allow me." She is now smiling brightly, Bom turn her face away and walk into her apartment before everybody see of how red her face is.

"You WHAT?" Both of Chaerin and Dara ask in surprise.

"Courting Park Bom? Let's get inside." She is explain once more and ask the guest to get inside Bom's apartment.

For a twenty minutes long, all of them just sitting on the table. Chaerin calmly sipping her black coffee with a sandwich in front of her, being a nice assistant to Chaerin, Minji is the one who is serving all the coffee and sandwich then sit in front of Chaerin with a happy face. Dara in the other hand having an orange juice, sit in front of her sister with a lot of intimidation question, and lastly, the culprit or the victim in this case, Park Bom, is quietly sitting while sipping her grape juice and play with her fingers.

"So?" Dara opening the conversation, she cross her hand on her chest.

"Well, I can leave her alone. I get attracted to her clumsiness, how dorky she can be, and not to mention she loves to eat but can't cook except a magnificent ramyeon. She's a shiksin! And she's speaking in alien language, I just can't leave her." Minji explaining.

"Humm... She says everything in the right order." Dara agreeing with Minji, having Chaerin look at her with are-you-sure expression.

"Yah! How dare you says those things!" Bom is protesting to Minji.

"But, you're cute... too cute, and I just want to pamper you unnie." Minji explaining again, hearing that give Chaerin a goosebump to her body.

The Minji she know in this world with the Minji she know in her world is a bit different, even when they share the same intellegent, but somehow, this Minji is having more bubbly personality. Not the cold and cool Minji, not the one who is only talk when somebody is asking her a question, not the one with a sharp mouth and do not bother to talk about people as she loves to read more than entangled into people's business.

Chaerin cannot say anything else beside staring at Minji, she have to work with this girl from now on, this Minji. With a bit bubbly personality, she is also courting Bom. Never once in history of two years working with Minji she know that her assistant is courting someone. 

"How long have you been courting Bom unnie?" Chaerin munching her sandwich, she look at Dara and give a bit of her sandwich, the latter take a bite of the sandwich from Chaerin's hand.

"A week, and don't show me your lovey dovey action. It makes me jealous." 

"I'm not being lovey dovey, this is called by being nice." 

"Oh, the phase of talking with an author." Minji rolled her eyes as she is hearing Chaerin's explanation.

"Unnie are you serious?" As long as they lived together as a sibling, never once Bom telling her about she likes a girl or anything about it.

"She's cute and I'm used with having her around. I give her chance to courting me, to rob my heart like what she said a week ago." Bom explaining and gulping her juice.

"Oh-" Dara take Chaerin's hand which holding a sandwich and put it on only to bite it.

'Oh, she's my wife and this world already weird anyway.'  She decided not to think too much before her head went explode.

Little did Dara know, Chaerin smiling behind her back. Loving the idea of Dara being all comfortable around her, she know that this is the har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter