XII: Whipped Chaerin

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara never imagine one thing can turn her life into a turmoil of passionate and endless desire with Chaerin, once she let the younger girl love her in the way she can, Chaerin has been touching her non stop and being even more clingy. For the next day, they spend the day in the room by touching each other senseless, making it hard for them to be separated from each other.

When Taeyeon knocking their door to have breakfast, Dara tell her that they are going to have breakfast in bed, then when in the afternoon Minji knock the door to ask them having lunch, Chaerin tell her that they are going to have lunch in the bedroom. Until Chaerin's mother knocking their room and force them to get out from the room completely.

"Oh my God this room smell like ." Taeyeon retort by the time she is passing by the room when Chaerin and Dara finally coming out from their room.

"Well..."

"Don't say a word to this byuntae baby." Dara pull Chaerin away from Taeyeon, before Taeyeon manage to make Chaerin spill everything.

"Okay." Chaerin nod and following Dara like a puppy.

Chaerin's father slap her daughter's head when they finally having a dinner together, after losing for breakfast and lunch. He whines to Chaerin not to keep Dara in their room and please enjoy the cruise instead. While Bom is teasing her little sister, because Dara told Bom that her back is hurt and her thighs is sore, it is like a personal trainer hit on her body so she got cramped all over her body.

"Easy darling, but hey,  you look much more younger  within a day and look at your little wife, she is in full spirit this evening. Following you like a lost puppy." Bom whisper in Dara's ear.

"Yah! Stop teasing me!" Dara push Bom's shoulder, who is laugh right now.

"Well, turns out it's very easy to control Chaerin. You just need to throw your body away at her, and she will kneel at your service." Taeyeon joining the teasing game with Bom.

"Unnie!" Chaerin protesting to Taeyeon.

"Baby, you do the same as Chaerin. You only listen to me when I'm offering my body first." Tiffany commenting without looking at her wife, concentrate on the food at her plate.

"Look who's talking!" Chaerin retort back to Taeyeon after hearing Tiffany's confession.

"As a fellow byuntae, please be quiet and let's eat." Minji closing all the teasing game and make everyone stare at her calm composure.

Even Jiyong is surprise when he hear Minji's statement, but the latter do not feel guilty, she just smile and ask everybody to continue for their food. Jessica cannot believe what she just heard, she is famous for her coldness and princess attitude, yet Minji still can beat her in her own game of being the most person who can throw a cold statement.

And do not feel guilty about it either.

"That's Gong Minji for you." Bom smiling and continue to eat.

"Thank God she's not my assistant." Taeyeon yawning, put a portion of her food into .

Chaerin look want to whining, but Dara shut with her lips first before her wife can whines. Chaerin sit tight and her lips, smiling like a fool while the other only rolled their eyes looking at how easy Dara to control Chaerin.

"I told you, Dara is the best. She can control our Chaerin." The father talk to the mother, Chaerin cannot believe what she just heard.

"I know dear, but, sometimes... I just feel like I'm failed as a mother for Chaerin..." The mother now making a sulking face, Dara cannot help herself but let a chuckles out from , now she know where Chaerin get that cute pouting face from.

"Dear God, you're the best mother and the best wife I ever have." The father is kissing the mother's lips.

"Of course! I'm the only one! Don't you dare to say I'm second to some." Dara is laughing now, so apparently the jealousy also taken from the mother.

"Mom, dad... stop." Both of Chaerin, Seungri and Harin give a complains to their parent's antics.

Right after they finishing their dinner, they already make a plan for the bunny couple. Especially for the people who are sharing the room with them, they cannot take it hearing such a arousing sound from the newlywed. When Chaerin already dragging Dara to get inside their room, Minji and Taeyeon already grabbing her arms, drag Chaerin to go see the gallery. While Dara is accompany with the ladies to go a shopping, the boys will following them instead. Because they think shopping is much more entertaining than seeing a boring gallery.

Yuri decided to go with Taeyeon and Minji, she just cannot see the way her brother courting Jessica. But, Jessica being a good friend she is, she went with Tiffany and Dara to have some shopping. Afraid she might fall asleep if she is going in the gallery, Harin following the ladies to go shopping. She loves to have an girls talk with her unnies, listening to their advice about boys, or teach her how to use make up.

It is not Chaerin cannot do all that, in fact, her older sister fashion sense is very good. But, she just do not see they have the same taste in fashion. Harin never likes to be on the spot with all the blings on her body, she loves Tiffany's or Jessica's style. Call her crazy, but Harin is not like Chaerin who is people called as a fashion Goddess, she is the trendsetter, a daring mix-and-matcher woman, or a high fashion haute-y. She wear want she want to wear and people adore her for that, eventhough Chaerin herself is very rare to see her going outside. 

As for Dara, she have the style of gothically ethereal, no one can define her beauty in words. She is basically a lost Goddes, or so Harin thought. Whenever Dara walk in the red carpet, she know how to treat herself and give the camera the best out of her; architectural designs, cutout dresses, black minimal pieces, slicked-back hair or brunette and red lips. And whenever she is out camera, want to be comfortable, she and Chaerin can went into a rebel beauty fashion; torn jeans, funky footwear, crop-tops, masculine blazers, print jumpsuits, slinky dresses, denim-on-denim and booty shorts.

Harin choose to look at Tiffany or Jessica, because their fashion style is more on modelicious type for perfectl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter