X: Trip to Bahamas

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

09.00 am, Incheon Airport, Seoul

The news about Chaerin and Dara going to trip already spread into the nation wide news, reporters already waiting in the airport and they get more anxious when they see Tiffany and Bom are walking out from their car, then joining the couple. Both of the girls are South Korea pride and joy as an idol, Tiffany with her famous eye smile and angelic voice, then Bom with her so called the one who have a selfish body as an international model. Chaerin waited for them, sitting on her luggage with four man in black around her, Dara and Minji.

"Late." She said to Taeyeon, when the older girl finally joining and the man in black make a room for them and make a protecting barrier.

"Sorry, I was trying to find my dookong, can't go without bring one or I can't sleep." Chaerin smirk, she know how much Taeyeon love her dookongs collection, but she was once dare to let it go all her dookongs in return for Tiffany's appearance, when she was not able to confess.

"You have your wife, why would you need your dookong?"

"Those... to distract me. From my wife." Taeyeon answer fast.

"Wae?"

"IwouldnotbeabletogetmyhandsoffmywifeifIdonothavemydookongaround." Taeyeon just mumbling something in a random words, but Tiffany still understand it, she let out a chuckles and hug her wife.

"What?" Dara asking again.

"It's nothing Dara unnie, she just need a distraction." Tiffany explaining while she is holding Taeyeon's hand and lock their fingers.

"Distraction? From what?"

"From me." Tiffany answering while give a wink to her wife, she know how byun her wife can be, a long holiday can be a long hours get lock inside the room with Taeyeon all over her, that is why Taeyeon need a distraction.

Chaerin cannot stop laughing out loud when she is finally get the message from Taeyeon's random words, she does not stop laughing until Dara sealed her lips with a kiss and tell her that her older sister already arrived. Minji approaching Bom with a happy face, she is offering Bom to bring her luggage but a man in black beat her to it. Bom decided to going back to Seoul because she need to see her mother and her brother before she goes back to New York, and because her show was finished early then the schedule.

"Just hold my hand then." Bom suggesting, strecth her arm to have Minji's on hers.

"Okay." Minji gladly holding Bom's hand and lock their fingers together, Chaerin and Dara find it a bit strange.

They are not used having Minji and Bom being all close and lovey dovey, even though they are not really show it like Taeyeon and Tiffany does. Still, that scenery is something they are not used to. Because in the world where they are belongs to, those two are never know each other and as much as they know both of the woman is perfectly straight. Chaerin wrap her arm on Dara's shoulder, she put her lips on the crown of Dara's head then whisper slowly.

"I think we need to adjust with the world we are into."

"Yeah..." Dara answering, she lean her body to Chaerin's embrace, feeling the warmth of Chaerin's body on her.

The crowd are getting bigger, not only by reporters but the fans also gathering to see their idols. They are cheering the couples, everytime Dara leans on Chaerin or everytime Tiffany hug Taeyeon, the cheering get more louder. Bom, Dara and Tiffany make a sweet smile an wave their hands to the crowd, giving a professional pose and smile they used to do it.

"I must've cherish this moment, there's no way in my real world people will be this nice if I marry Dara." Chaerin talk to Taeyeon, amuse by the way fans are screaming their name.

"It's like in concert, we made a huge commotion here. Why don't we get inside?" Taeyeon face shows a lot of question.

"We had been told to wait until everyone arrives, unnie." Minji explain.

"Who's everyone?" Taeyeon asking, while Chaerin could not care less.

Before Minji answering Taeyeon's a huge crowd start to move to their spot, and then shows the Kwons siblings with the famous Jessica Jung with them. Even when the Kwons is not an idol, but they give the vibe to people around them as an important, cool and badass person. The outer appearance is only for show, Dara and Taeyeon know how dork Jiyong and his sister can be.

"So, that's everyone." Minji smiling.

"And why did my mother tell you all the plans, but not telling me?"

"Aunty said you'll be busy daydreaming and having your hands all over your wife, so did Taeyeon unnie. And Bommie unnie is always zoned out, while Jiyong oppa and Yuri unnie mostly will be late since they're coming together with Jessica unnie. And I'm your personal assistant, I was the only one available to hear every plan perfectly." Minji explaining with her great logic, leaving Chaerin and Taeyeon in amaze state.

"Is she- like this in your world?" Taeyeon asking.

"Even more annoying, because she's cold and smarter there." Chaerin explain, she is remembering the cool Minji she know, the Minji who is always quiet and only answer with a short sentence if she was asked something.

"Ugh-"

"Shall we?" Minji lead the way for them to get inside the airport and meet the family.

Inside they are meeting with the family, Chaerin's parents and her twin Seungri, along with her aunty's family with the two daugthers who is looking at Dara, Bom, Tiffany and Jessica with an awe. Still cannot believe they are going to have a trip with a famous people.

"All right, everybody are here already." Chaerin's father bring his six man to be their bodyguard, even though he is aware that Chaerin herself can protect Dara, he just being prepared.

After everyone check in and have their tickets, they wait in the VIP Lounge.

"Attention to all passenger, Korean Air, flight number KE081, destination to New York..." Hearing that, everyone rush to the gate and since they are in suite class, they have all the privillige to be treat exclusively.

Chaerin noticing something when she saw how pale her wife's face is, when she touch Dara, she can feel her wife's body is shivering.

"Baby are you okay?"

"No, I hate flying." Dara answering fast, Chaerin smile.

She take Dara to her seat and put the seat belt on, she kiss Dara on her lips and pat her head.

"I'll be with you all time, here." She give Dara her hand to hold on, it is a bit hard since they are 83 inches space between their seats.

They are seated in Kosmo Suite, Korean Air’s ambitious first-class service dedicated to VIP passengers. The wood finish design gives the passengers a sense of being in nature, offering the comfort of a five-star hotel. Dara seems to hate it, she is pouting and stare at her wife.

"Why does it have to be a first class?" She pouted, the plane is start to move.

"It's your mother in law baby...." Chaerin land a kiss on her lips and tigthen her hand on Dara's.

"...." Dara stop whining as she feel the plane is on its phase to take off.

"I'll sleep next to you if the sign is off."

"O-okay."

"And hug you."

"O-okay."

"Hey baby, look at me."

"I-I can't." Chaerin look at how terrified her wife is, especially when the plane start to take off, she turn her head to see Bom.

Bom give her an expression of please-take-care-of-my-little-sister on her face, Chaerin gulping. She does not know that Dara have a trouble with flight, there are a lot of things she does not know about Dara. And still, those little things she start to learn about her wife, drawn her more to Dara, make her fall more.

... and whipped.

Chaerin take Dara's face and give her a passionate kiss, she kiss Dara with all her might, pouring all her feeling, make sure Dara receiving the message that she loves the latter so much and she will do anything to protect her. Chaerin broke the kiss when the plane is stable and the signal went off, Dara's face is blushing red, flusttered, she is having a trouble breathing. Feeling scared yet aroused at the same time.

"Rin..."

"Yes?"

"Can you move to my seat and hug me tightly?" The seat is big enough for the two of them cuddling inside it,  79 inch long, bed length, 26.5 inch wide seat which guarantees maximum comfort and freedom during the flight.

"Sure." Chaerin smile, she ask for a permission from the stewardess and get a nod with a sweet smile from the stewardess.

Chaerin happily walk to Dara's seat, receiving a lot of teasing from her friends and families. She just back, while Dara cannot help but blushing furiously.

"Hey, bare with the newlyweds. My wife needs me!" Chaerin answering all the teasing sounds, push the button to be on the sleeping position then spread the blanket.

"Don't do anything unnecessary in the plane!" Chaerin's mother scoffed.

"I'll drag her to the toilet if I need to do something unnecessary." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter