XVII: Even Worse

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara decided to move in with Chaerin, it is only natural for her to be with Chaerin. She is her wife, no matter how people tell they are not. Her agency threaten to close her contract, thinking that Dara must have be afraid of the threat. But, instead of getting afraid, Dara talking back by telling she already making a lot of money, fame and awards for the agency.

"If you want to lose an actress as good as me, then do it. Otherwise, protect me and let me be with Chaerin." As good as it is, they make amend, Dara is too good to be let go and more than one agency probably want her already. 

And right after, the news scandal about Tiffany's dating issues, she get caught kissing a woman inside a sport car, who is known as Kim Taeyeon. The famous Editor in Chief for Korea Harper Bazaar. A heartrob and casanova. Tiffany herself do not try to defend herself, nor did she speak anything about the rumor. The agency already make a big fuss about it, they told Tiffany to wear a couple shirt with Nickhun to make the public think they are still together and those are just false rumor. Tiffany could not careless, she wear it, but she does not think anything to do with Nickhun. Simply because she think the dress look cute and she love it.

Hearing how the news tell bad things about Taeyeon making Tiffany snort into the news, "God, it was all me in these pictures. We've been dating five years already. Yet, they keep talking about her changing partner." 

The netizen start to bashing Taeyeon, telling her not to ruin Tiffany's innocent or drag her into Taeyeon's so happy and glamour life of being lesbian. They even pointing some pictures of Taeyeon kissing, hugging, dancing with another woman. Which, Tiffany clearly remember it was all her in different hair color and style or using a hat.

"My innocent is already ruined by the time I met this byun." She pointing into Taeyeon's smiling face on the internet, with a headline above her head.

Tiffany complaining when she and Taeyeon helping Dara to move into Chaerin's apartment, she is happy because she have a friend to talk if Taeyeon is busy or she is having a mega complaining time with Chaerin, leaving her alone watching the TV and wait until the bantering sound is off. 

"Well, that's expecting. Since you spend time with Chaerin." Dara making a conclusion, in this real crappy world, she know how popular and player Lee Chaerin is.

"Why it has to do anything with me?" Chaerin frown, looking at her wife.

"We've not meet in this world baby, we're not even related. You're still wild." Dara pouting after finishing her sentences. "I'm yours now~" Chaerin close their distance and kiss Dara's cheek.

"I know, nobody can't have you. Here and there, I'm your wife. Got it?" She pull Chaerin's collar and make sure the younger girl listen to her very well. 

As for Taeyang, Chaerin suddenly remembering the man who was barging into her hospital room a month ago and stating about how he was there for Dara. He is one of the top singer in their country, his songs always hit the top chart. 

He is handsome, with a very nice smile and very manly. On top of that, he loves Sandara Park to the bone. He is making sure no Chaenyol from the famous new band EXO can lay even his eyes on Dara, or the most seductive actor Jaejoong, even the senior handsome singer Donghae can touch her. That is how much he is determined to make Dara as him.

Something about his eyes when he stare at Chaerin, making the younger girl feel uncomfortable. She does not like the way Taeyang look her with a smirk on his face and a mocking. He is like stated that no matter how gorgeous she is or how easy for her to lay her hands on girls, she cannot beat him on his game. 

"Unnie! Do you know anything about it?" She ask Taeyeon.

"About what?" Taeyeon asking with a confuse face and put it down the last box.

"Aish." Chaerin forgeting about Taeyeon here and the one in the other world are different, Taeyeon here have the same memory as her. 

"What?"

"I forgot you're not the unnie from there, you've same memories as I did." Chaerin frown and think again, Dara walking closer with a tray of orange juice in her hands and Tiffany bring a tray with chocolate brownies. 

Tiffany put the tray and jump into Taeyeon's lap, "Omph-" Taeyeon making a huff sound, for the sudden weight on her lap.

Then she snuggle into Taeyeon's neck, she love the smell of her girlfriend. Especially when Taeyeon is sweating right now, for Tiffany it is alluring and she love it.

"Aigoooo, Tiff, I didn't know you're this clingy." Dara wipe the sweat on Chaerin's forehead and give her the juice.

"She's always this clingy, the one we meet there is a bit calmer than this one." Chaerin explaining to Dara. 

"Oh, can I be clingy to you?" Dara ask teasingly. 

"You can do more baby..." Chaerin put her glass on the table and crawl closer to Dara with hands trailing into Dara's thighs.

"Okayyy, stopp!" Taeyeon standing up while lifting up Tiffany on her arms, "That's our cue to leave baby."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter