XIX: Facing the Truth

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin learned her lesson very well, always listen to Dara, because her wife is always right. 

Dara literally make her scream and beg all night until they reach the deal that anything happen have to be share between them. Immediately, Dara does not like the idea she know Chaerin's conditions from people, even worse, gossip. She wanted to hear anything about Chaerin from her own mouth. Vice versa.

Chaerin agrees, next time Youngbae try to cornering her again or mess with her. She will text Dara immediately, tell her what the exact thing happened before the gossip or news from fans reaching her ears. Or Chaerin cannot touch her for a month.

That or tell, and Chaerin choose to tell. 

"What are you looking at?" Chaerin spat at Taeyeon, the two of them meet to have a breakfast together at their favorite cafe.

Tiffany is already left early morning to have some recording and Dara still have a few shoot about her new movie, they both look glowing yet exhausted.

"Unnie do something to you didn't it?" Taeyeon make a huge grin and sip her chocolate drink.

"Shut up, Tiff unnie also did the same to you, isn't she?" It is now Chaerin turn make a naughty smile on her face, "By the way unnie, I wanna tell you something..."

"What?" Chaerin make a gesture for Taeyeon to come closer so she can whisper on Taeyeon's ear.

"My wife... No, Dara... She's... Really still ." Chaerin chuckles, her face bright red by remembering the scene last night.

It was not their first time, because they have done it a lot when they are still on the different side of the world. But, last night was the first time for Dara in this real world and Chaerin took hers. 

"Hoel... She's all yours now~" Taeyeon , Chaerin also know that Taeyeon have Tiffany's first. 

"Yahhh! Never trust this two byuntaes to eat alone together and you already swap a secret about us!" Tiffany's loud voice make the two woman startled, not to mention she is also slapping Taeyeon's head. 

"Scoot over." Dara commanding to the confuse Chaerin, she was not expecting Dara to join her brunch meeting with Taeyeon.

But she listen and move her to give Dara a place for her to sit down, "Baby, are you-"

"Nuh uh, shut up Rin." Dara give a peck to Chaerin, which make the latter and Taeyeon drop their jaw, because they are in public. 

"Hi baby." Tiffany lift Taeyeon's chin and give a peck, making Taeyeon slump into her chair and want to dig her own grave.

The two only throwing a glance to each other while the two lady sit down to get some food, they put their head on the table and stare at each other. It is not they do not like the idea of their lover put up some affections on public. It is just, mostly of the idol that has coming out of the closet always end up by suicide. They cannot stand the bullying and how people judge at them. 

"Rin, baby... Company me to eat. You just have a coffee, didn't you?" Being an obedient partner she is, Chaerin just nod and look at Dara with her cute expression. 

Meanwhile, Tiffany and Taeyeon is being clingy like usual, minus discreet. 

"Do you mind telling me what's you two planning?" Taeyeon ask with mouth full of food, Tiffany wipe Taeyeon's corner mouth like she is always doing.

"Nothing, me and Tiffany are more than ready to let people know that we're having a relationship with you two." Dara answering, she is watching her baby pick the food from the plate. 

Chaerin is picky, and she found it cute. The way Chaerin pick her food carefully before she eat it, or how she whines if she think it is not organic enough. But, still she loves to eat Mcdonald.

In the other party, Taeyeon is not a picky eater. She will eat everything Tiffany choose for her to eat, and never complain. But Tiffany always know what is Taeyeon's favorite, so it is always win win situation. 

"I've done hiding for these past few years. I hurt Taetae by a false dating issue, I do nothing when people celebrate my fake relationship with Nichkun. She was force by my agency to issued a date with some new wannabe idol.. Who's his name baby?" 

Taeyeon twirl the pasta on her plate and look at Tiffany, they are always fight about this matter, eventhough her dating news with the new idol only lasted for a few months, but Tiffany hate him so much, "Baekhyun."

"Yes, that kid byun." Tiffany snort, she does not like her Taeyeon being informed having a date with a kid that half manly than Taeyeon, "Look. Even his fingers are much more feminine than Taetae! And his arms, Taetae have this.", Tiffany lift Taeyeon's arms to show Dara and Chaerin the firm muscle build in her arms.

"Pani..." Taeyeon tried to complains, but she let Tiffany do anything she like. 

People are starting to stare at them and some of them even recorded the actions, Chaerin could not care less and still eating, Dara act like an ignorant and keep her eyes on her Rin, Tiffany still teasing Taeyeon. In short, only Taeyeon think a lot about their surroundings and being too much, almost panicking. 

"Guys..."

"Unnie, we can just move to New York. Not that big a deal." Chaerin munching her salad.

"But- their career-" 

"Unnie... Let me remind you, they will slap your head if you keep mentioning about their career." Chaerin talk in a low voice reminding Taeyeon. 

Make the petit woman cringe and grin while looking at her lover, she nod and continuing eating. Chaerin is right, if Dara or Tiffany really concern about their career, they will be not be this sure by doing all the skinship outside where all the public eyes can see and all the cameras can capturing what they are doing. 

"Baby you're not eating?" Chaerin asking, since Dara do not seems touching any food. 

Chaerin knows better, Dara always have the habit of ordering a lot of food, eat bit by bit then let the people around her eat the rest. But today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter