V: The New Reality

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have been survive for three days marriage, nothing much to do as both of them try to sort things one by one. The news are still all over them, and last time Jiyong visiting was nothing in particular. He is truly just want to show off that he is close with Jessica and nothing else, without knowing anything else behind that.

"Huh? What? But, didn't you said I have a day off for a month?" She read the message inbox from her manager that stated she have a day off.

"...." Chaerin cannot hear what is the person on the next line is talking about.

"Uh? Okay."

"..." 

"What happens?" Chaerin ask, she stop the movie and walk to Dara.

"They suddenly need me for Elle, they asked me in instant. People from Elle. I need to be ready for photoshoot. In an hour." 

"I'll take you there, let's change." 

"Eh but- isn't your day off?"

"Nah, my day off is supposed to be with you." Chaerin answering without thinking about how Dara is thinking, because the latter face is now turn red as red as tomato paste.

"O-okay." 

In ten minutes, Chaerin is already waiting for Dara in front of the door of their apartment. Dara take a glance that the younger woman is grabbing a different car keys than before, and it is definitely not her car. She still wonder of how rich an author can be.

They get into an elevator to go to the basement, at eight floor the elevator is stop and when the door is open, Taeyeon and Tiffany walk in inside the elevator. 

"Huh? Where to?" Taeyeon ask.

"I'm taking my wife to work." Chaerin have her arm on Dara's shoulder and kiss her head.

"Elle?" Tiffany suddenly asking to Dara.

"Yes, how did you know?" Dara raise her eyebrow.

"My manager just call twenty minutes ago, Elle suddenly want me. It's supposed to be my day off since I have no concert, training or commercial." Tiffany give a big sigh.

"It's supposed to be our honeymoon." Chaerin answer, still do not letting Dara go from her arm.

The elevator is giving a ding sound, tell them that they already reach the basement exclusive for a private parking, only the VIP tenant that have their car is park on this basement. No outsider is allowed, extra CCTV, different type of security and closed area. Now Dara's question is adding; how rich an editor can be?

Chaerin walk to dark metallic brown with a gold list Mustang Shelby GT 500, Dara drop her jaw when Chaerin opening the passenger door for her. And when Taeyeon move to a blue metallic Chevrolet Camaro Coupe.

"This girl, she was using a Porsche last day and now she's driving a Mustang?" Dara look her white car is park next to a Porsche she used yesterday when Chaerin have the doorman drive her car to the apartment's lobby, a green Mini Cooper S Countryman and a simple black Hyundai Tucson are parked next to each other.

"Is that all of your car?" 

"I don't remember buying a cooper. I guess I buy it for you, since you have no idea about that car too." 

"Oh... Wow. How rich are you?"

"Just enough to buy you any luxury you want sweetheart." Chaerin smile and drove the Mustang out from the basement.

Dara cannot stop thinking why is suddenly Elle want her again, on short notice plus they got Tiffany as well. This is not how Elle's work, they never use a short notice and thank God both of her and Tiffany is not going anywhere today.

Within thirty minutes, they arrived at the building Dara's manager told her to come. A view papparazi are walk closer to them. Three people with suit coming from inside the building and escorting them before the papparazi can reach them, and another three running from inside to approaching Taeyeon's car.

People already gathering inside the studio, quite big and the theme is elegant y mysterious. Two male model is already stand by inside the studio. Apparently the PD and the photogtapher do not like the model from before, so they need to find a replacement fast. When they show the pictures of Dara and Tiffany, she loved it and want them on sight or no photoshoot. They even said if Dara or Tiffany are outside of the country, they will fetch them.

The photographer is none other than Annie Leibovitz, the famous photographer who has worked with a famous Hollywood actress and actor. She is widely considered one of America’s best portrait photographers, Annie Leibovitz published the book Women (1999), which was accompanied by an essay by friend and novelist Susan Sontag. With its title subject matter, Leibovitz presented an array of female images from Supreme Court Justices to Vegas showgirls to coal miners and farmers. Currently, many of her original prints are housed in various galleries throughout the United States.

She does not find the previous model is enchanting enough, to blant for her favor. Elle asked her to make a story about love and lust for Elle Korea, and she find the model is boring. She want someone who can give her a fresh look, cute, beautiful yet dark and she love it when she saw Sandara Park photograph along with Tiffany Hwang. 

Annie shaking the girls hand as they arrived on studio, she is also commenting on how fate bring them to her to work together. Tiffany and Dara can answer her nicely since they used to speak English. The male models are approaching them with a bright face, nothing makes them happier to work with both females. While Chaerin and Taeyeon only sit down, stares from behind their shades, one wrong moves and those male models can say goodbye to their manhood forever. 

"Who are them? They're gorgeous." Annie asked to the PD of this photoshoot.

"Oh, their wifes." The PD answering while pointing to Dara and Tiffany.

"Oh wow! Which one to which one? Those girls are absolutely gorgeous!" She loves to see Chaerin and Taeyeon.

The PD ask one of the staff who is fluent in English to explains for Annie, one girl with a ponytail hair come up and talk to Annie.

"The black hair is Lee Chaerin, perhaps you heard her name as a writer. She have one Hollywood movie were made based on her book, she's married to Sandara Park. And the other one with a blond hair, she's an editor, Kim Taeyeon. She's Chaerin personal editor and a Chief of Editor for H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter