XVIII: Problem

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin frown when she see a muscular man with a silver hair standing in front of her, she was having a nice time by shopping some groceries alone. Dara is already continuing her schedule for her endorsement and she still have no upcoming deadline. But, the man standing in front of her just ruin her good idea of having a nice shopping alone. She smile and walk through him without bothering asking why, then she took a couple of boxes Dara's favorite cereal.

"So, you know she loves that too." He broke the silence, Chaerin just smile.

There is no way in the world Chaerin would not know about Dara's favorite, they spend some time living together, she knows what is Dara likes or dislikes. And the cereal is just one of them. Chaerin have nothing to do with the man people call Taeyang, girls go crazy over him and spazzing about how y he is, how sweet her smile and how adorable he is.

Which in fact, he is.

"Yeah." Chaerin simply answering and more the cart to the jam area, contemplating of what to buy.

She put a cherry and blueberry jam into the cart, then she look at marmalade and strawberry. The urge of buying the other jam is really huge, but she is already have the cherry and blueberry, Dara will unleash her wrath if she is buying anything carelessly.

"You're not talking too much do you?"

"No. I write, not talk." Chaerin answering, make the young handsome man startled by the answer of the younger girl.

He was expecting a rude childish younger girl to talk to, but he get a girl who can talk back to him with a hint of sarcasm, "Oh, I forgot about that. And do you think as a woman writer you can love Dara? You can give her happiness? You can give her the dream she wanted the most? I don't think you can."

Taeyang can see the younger girl is now keep quiet, he is ready to face the wrath of the younger girl and throwing him a random tantrum. Which is good for her image and bad for her, since he know how popular Chaerin is. But, the younger girl just keep contemplating, ignoring the young man. 

By the time Taeyang try to get Chaerin attention, "Do you know why they keep producing marmalade? Do you like marmalade?", Chaerin asking while raising a bottle of marmalade jam.

"No, and I don't like it." He frown while answering the bizarre question.

"Because most people don't like the taste, it's bitter. But they keep producing it, because some people still buying it, which I'm assuming they love the taste."

"Huh?" He is confused by a girl who is now talking about marmalade jam.

"The same with me, I'll give her anything she want, as long as she still want me too. I'll give her support even if it's have to be paid with my own life, I'll enjoying the bittersweet of life with Sandara. Just like this marmalade." 

He is stunned, he do not expecting the girl can talk back in a very beautiful way to him, to the Dong Youngbae, the Taeyang. His first thought when he plan to see Chaerin was having an immature young girl who rage and pounce on him with wrath, not a compose young girl like this one. He wanted to get Lee Chaerin on camera and ruining her image, he wanted to change Dara's mind about being together with Chaerin. 

"Won't you feel tired and end up by hurting her in the end?"

"Why?" Chaerin answering the question by giving him another question while pushing her cart to the coffee rack.

"Noona is too dense sometimes, she will not-"

"She fall in love with me." Chaerin cut Taeyang's words cooly, making the young man start to get irritated.

"Like I said, if it's only you who do all the work. You'll hurt her by the end, before it's too late-"

"Do you know why luwak coffee is so expensive?" Chaerin cut him again, this time she is pointing to a bag of luwak coffee in the rack.

Feel weird and try to look good based on the last communication they had, Taeyang trying to make a smart argument to hit the girl back. Because, she is now already starting to make him mad by her weird comment, bizarre statement and somehow a smart answer.

"Because it's processing from a to a good coffee, are you telling me that no matter how much noona can throw or perhaps giving it to you, it's all worth of your efforts? That's cheesy."

"You're the chessy one, I'm just asking why. But, you have a good theory there, I like it." Chaerin make a smirk and put a morning blend into the cart then move away from Taeyang.

Who is already have a boiling red face and angry, he is angry because his plan is ruined since Chaerin keep throwing back his sarcasm. He always get what he wanted, and somehow people can be so irritated when he talk. Even sometimes Dara can get angry because of him, but Chaerin is keep calm, she is even laughing of his luwak coffee's explanation.

He snap out and yank Chaerin's wrist, "What?" The girl asking with a flinch in her eyes.

"You're not fit for her! Not for her! Just wrap up your things and go to Europe! Or- or- or somewhere that legalize you- you- to get married!" His hold on her wrist is getting tighter, Chaerin push him away gently but he keep yapping in front of her.

"You're hurting me Taeyang-ssi."

"Go away, go- go get married with- I don't know. Just- go away from Seoul! Away from her!"

"Easy boy, someone is recording this. Not good for your image." Chaerin smiling again, she push Taeyang slowly to get away from him.

She quickly push her cart to the cashier area while Taeyang is aware of him being filmed, then pay the groceries quickly to get out from the scene. Chaerin never like to be in trouble with every one, she was mad, real mad. But, she does not want him to win over her, once she is snapping out and let her emotion controlling her, she will be done in a minute. And nobody will believe that she is perfect for Dara.

", he forgot I'm a girl. His grip is no joke." Chaerin clench her fingers, feeling the numbness in her left wrist and start to make her hand shaking.

 

Meanwhile, Dara was still on site and having a break when one of the staff near her start to gossiping.

"Wow, Taeyang is making a scene with a girl."

"Which girl?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter