XVI: Coming Back

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara has been her time mostly at the hospital, waiting for Chaerin to open her eyes. She does not want to do anything, she is cancelling all her appointment, her schedule, everything. Her manager try to cover everything, for Chaerin's parents it is quite a heart broken sight for seeing Dara like this. They never know Sandara have a part on their daughter's life or hearing Chaerin told them about loving Sandara.

They are know about Chaerin's uality, and they support Chaerin for her choice of life. Because for them, Chaerin is not broken, she is living the life she believes and she is happy with that. Taeyeon and Tiffany are the one who told them about everything, on how Dara be part of Chaerin's life.

Dara's story are mostly unbelieveable, people can simply saying that it is impossible and absurd. But, looking at how desperate Sandara with Chaerin's condition, they cannot say anything else. The older woman really lost because of Chaerin, she keep screaming and asking the younger woman to wake up and open her eyes. She forget about her image as an idol, she does not care. 

The only thing Sandara want is her Chaerin back to her.

"Rin, if you don't open your eyes today. I'll jump of the hospital roof. You'll regretting this Rin." Dara lost her patience, she is hurt every time the truth hits her.

Chaerin is not awake with her, she is sleeping soundly with the help of the life support tools. Dara do not like it, she was never a fans of hospital and she hates seeing Chaerin being so calm on the hospital bed.

"Fine!" Dara standing up from the bed and walking toward the door, Chaerin's mother try to stop Dara from being crazy.

"Stop it Dara, don't be stupid. Our stupid Chaerin doesn't want this."

"No, I had enough. She break our promise and it has been a week since I'm mourning over her sleep." Dara gesturing the old woman to scoot over and give her some space.

"Dara please, don't do anything stupid."

"It's either she's waking up or I'll go to her place, again."

"Dara, dear...."

"No, mum, let me go." Dara is used to call Chaerin's mother with mum, the older woman know this since a week ago Dara keep calling her that.

"We don't want to lose you too~"

"But, I ALREADY LOSE HER! I wanna go to the place with her in it! Not here! Definitely not here!" She broke down in tears again, an usual sight for people in the hospital and Chaerin's family for a week already.

Dara always get broke down and get sedated for the next minutes to stop her from screaming and jumping from the roof like she used to said every day. She just want her Chaerin back, or she will coming back to the world where her Chaerin is alive, smiling stupidly at her and love her.

"This isn't good for you Dara."

"Stop thinking of what is good for me! Chaerin is my life! I don't want nothing without her in my life! Not even my own dreams as an actress!" Two nurses are rushing to hold Dara down again, Dara has enough with the sedative on her system.

She does not want any sedative, she want Chaerin.

"W-wait." A hoarse weak husky voice popping out from nowhere, making everybody shut their mouth.

Two nurses, Dara and Chaerin's mother are now looking at each other with a confuse face. None of them saying the words 'wait', "Wait." Another weak voice popping out, and give them a shiver when they hear a fast beeping voice from the Chaerin's life support. Hearing that, the nurses letting Dara go and rushes to see Chaerin. One doctor came inside the room and asking the two woman to wait outside while he is trying to examine Chaerin and stabilize her condition.

Outside the room, Chaerin's father, brother and little sister are already waiting. Harin do not know anything about Dara, but seeing how is Dara keep mourning and crying over her sister for a week making her loving the older woman as a family, Seungri warmly hugging Dara with Harin by the time they went outside to let the doctor do their job.

After one hour, a female doctor coming out from inside the room with a smile on her face, "She's stable, she's a survivor. She'll be fine in a week, but we'll conduct more test for her tomorrow."

"Can we see her?" The father asking.

"Yes, and uh- she's looking for a girl name Sandara Park?" All eyes now on Dara, the latter cannot say anything else beside crying out loud.

"Oh my these girls, they're really meant to each other huh?" Chaerin's father commenting then laugh.

Harin take Dara's hand to take her inside the room, seeing Chaerin. The mother is hugging Dara tightly while saying thank you repeatedly, she cannot deny that Chaerin's first word is wait. It means her first daugther were listening to all Dara's words, she is wake up because she does not want Dara to keep saying wanting to jump from the hospital roof.

"Now, stop screaming today, okay?" Dara get a tease from Chaerin's father, she nod with a hint of blush in her face.

"Come on unnie." Harin take Dara's hand.

Inside the room, Chaerin is already awake, her face still pale and she is still having oxygen mask on her face. She is looking at Dara and smiling, strectching her arm, trying to reach Sandara. Makes the older woman running to the bed and stop before she hurt Chaerin by down on her knees while holding the younger girl's hand, then crying again.

"Sssstt..." Chaerin use her fingers to brush Dara's hair, caressing her cheek and touch her lips, "I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter