IX: No

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turns out light blue and pink can be very y, really. As expected from Tiffany, she is really professional and having her own wife in bed, with her, just make all the limitation gone. It is Taeyeon who have flustered all over the bed scene, nothing with it, or too vulgar. 

The wild Tiffany who love to wife and the flustered Taeyeon who is a bit freak out because having her wife in pink lingerie and showing her legs. Annie find it really cute, the first time she was thinking when she saw them is the pure connection between two lover. She wanted them for her project in her gallery and for the New York Pride. 

'Asian are just too perfect like a heavenly picture.' She loves what her camera catch, this far, those four are the best for her lenses and her desire of beautiful art.

Tiffany have this exquisite classic beauty on her face, she is really compatible with Taeyeon who have this young and stunning beauty all over her. When they both laugh, it just perfect. 

"Miyoung... you're so dead when we reach home." Taeyeon whisper to Tiffany's ear, the whisper that gives her shiver.

"Whatever you say Taetae..." She lean her body to capture Taeyeon's ear, give a light bite and having the camera capture it.

The bed scene photo shoot for Tiffany and Taeyeon end in one hour and that is after Tiffany really asleep after the crew allow her to cuddle with Taeyeon. 

"Oh, she must've be really tired." 

"Oh no, this is just her habit. She fell asleep fast if I do this." Taeyeon put her shoulder on Tiffany's head and caressing her wife's back. 

Then all the crew says; awwwwwww. 

Which make Taeyeon blushing more.

"I'll bring her to the dressing room, you guys need it for Dara and Chaerin right?" They nod, waiting to see if Taeyeon really can lift Tiffany's from bed, because if she cannot, more than enough man willing to help her.

Without difficulty she just yank her wife's body and have it on her arms, she place Tiffany's head on her shoulder and walk fast to their dressing room. 

"They're really cute." Annie smile when she saw that scene, the time when Taeyeon try to lift Tiffany's body are also succesfully captured on her lenses.

"Five years, and they still can't get enough of each other." Chaerin answer it, she is standing behind Annie with a bathrobe.

The photo session contains three theme; casual, formal and the last is the bed scene. Not the one that will make the viewer nosebleed, but the one that shows all the love and passion. And fortunately, Annie manage to get a contract with one of the lingerie's company. Even though it is hard to persuade those four to get a y lingerie, but she manage to have a perfect pictures.

"Oh five years?"

"Yeah."

"And you?"

"Two years, five months, three weeks and two days." Chaerin remembering the date that appear on her note at her smart phone, remind her to have a anniversary surprise for Dara. 

Based on Taeyeon's story about them, she was proposing Dara on their second anniversary as a couple.

"Cute. You guys are so good together."

"Her fans hate me by the way." Chaerin answering without even bother to look at Annie, Dara is already walk into the set.

"Isn't always?" 

"By the way? What makes you do this?" Annie turn her head to see the woman stand next to her, she is forgot that from beginning they have a casual conversation with perfect English, just like Tiffany, no accent at all.

"What? You speak English without accent."

"My Korean is the one with accent. I was living abroad since third grade until sixteen. And you haven't answer my question." 

"Because when I saw you, all of you at Elle's set last time. I saw perfection. And I want to have it on my lense. I love the figure and gesture you make for your wife, those daring eyes, all the little touch, everything about four of you amuse me."

"Didn't you have a lot of American?"

"Yeah, but they less sweet and more lust." Hearing that answer makes Chaerin laugh, her eyes were set to a certain person who is now climb to the bed with a white lingerie.

"She is beautiful, isn't she?" Annie smile while she see Dara is being taken care by the crew.

"And she is my wife." Chaerin answer it, out and proud.

"Yeah, brag it like you mean it. Claim her allright." Annie pat Chaerin's back, encourage the younger girl to walk into the set.

She is gulping, she is wanted to back off. Camera and her were never been a best friend, many people told her that she look good in front of camera, but she hated it anyway. 

"One more thing."

"Yes?" Annie setting up her camera.

"Why did you have Taeyeon unnie and Tiffanny unnie to use their favorite colors, while me and Dara use white and black?"

"Isn't black is your favorite?"

"Yes, but-"

"Because she's the devil and you're the angel. Devour the devil for me please?" Annie cutting Chaerin's sentence and give an answer that makes Chaerin shock, usually she is the one who is being the devil and now she is being the angel.

 'Yeah right, define devour Lee Chaerin.' She is mumbling to herself.

'Middle English: from Old French devorer, from Latin devorare, from de- ‘down’ + vorare ‘to swallow.’verb: devour; 3rd person p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter