I: Marriage

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She can hear the sound of the air condition buzzing smoothly in her room, a bird chirping from outside her window’s room and sunlight peek from the hole of her new curtain. Yesterday she had a rough night after finishing all the deadline and having a party all night long with her friends along with her cute assistant. Then she realizing something, she was sleeping . What is worse is, her room is giving the vibe of a pheromone.

“Why the hell did I’m ?!” She is shouting in confusion, cannot remember anything else.

“Uhm... Five more minutes...” The sweet voice that come from a person sleeping next to her startled her and made her jump from her bed.

“Wha- wha- what the hell is happening? Why are you on my bed?” Now she is shouting in frustration because she do not remember hitting on a stranger or seduce them to get into her bed.

Both of them grabbing the sheet to cover their body, they cannot remember anything else of having both of them companion to each other for last night then end up together. But once they stay awake and clearly can see who is the other party with them, their jaw drop instantly when they recognize the other person.

The woman with long black hair recognized the girl on her white grey colored hair as a famous actress who is already won a lot of awards, the well known Sandara Park, the eternal beauty or mostly they called her the vampire girl. Since she never aging ever since she is starting to act from twenty years old, her face remain the same as ten years ago and she is getting more younger by the time passed. While the woman with white grey colored hair recognized the girl with a black hair, she is a beauty with a y mole on her corner of her lips as trademark, the famous author which her book already been filmed for three movies, known as Lee Chaerin. Not to mention Lee Chaerin is famous for her statement as an openly gay woman.

"Lee Chaerin!"

"Sandara Park!" Both of them yelled at the same time.

'Why??" The both screaming again to each other.

It took them five minutes glare to each other before Chaerin finally noticing something on Dara's index finger, her face turn pale when she saw what is on Dara's fingers.

"Dear Lord, don't tell me I'm sleeping with somebody else's wife... I'm doomed." Chaerin mentally slap her face as she saw that is a wedding ring on Dara's finger.

"Are you secretly married Dara-ssi?" She ask Dara without moving from her place, still covering her body with a sheet because Dara took all the comforter to herself.

'What? No! Who tell you that?"

"Your finger... a wedding ring..." Chaerin pointing to the ring, when Dara look at the ring she is starting to get all hysterical.

"I don't remember I get married!! Where is it? This isn't my home!"

"This is my apartment."

"Where? Vegas?" Dara blurted out, the only thing she can think logically by having herself getting married is accidentally married in Vegas, USA.

"No, Ittaewon. Sorry to ruin your dream."

"How could I land on your apartment?"

"I don't know." 

Dara is going to say something when she is noticing something on the woman's finger in front of her, she look at the ring on her finger and look again at the ring on Chaerin's finger. That strange movement from Dara were catching Chaerin's eyes, she wanted to ask the latter, but she realize the same thing as Dara.

"Why did I use the same wedding ring as you?" Chaerin ask bluntly with her blank confuse expression.

Still on trance of what is happening, cannot move from their position, someone just call them from downstairs.

"Kids! Come on! Its already 11.00 am! Don't you guys tired and hungry already?" Chaerin shocked when she heard her mother voice.

"Yah! Noona! Let her go!" Dara shocked when she heard Cheondung voice along with her mother chuckles.

They both stares at each other, very confused.

"Yah! I know both of you are newlywed, but come on! The breakfast is already cold!" Now Chaerin can hear her father's voice echoing in her apartment, she make a frown on her face.

"Wait- What?" Dara shout with an undescribeable expression.

"newlywed? What is the meaning by us? newlywed?" Chaerin look at Dara with her dumb expression and still asking a question she know the woman in front of her also cannot answer.

They both back sitting on the edge of the bed, give each other back and thinking the most possible way of them being to each other in a room oozing the ual air between them, having their parents in the house and called them a newlywed, the same wedding rings on their fingers and a body twitching from enourmous pleasure.

"I give up thinking, I'm going downstairs and see what is happens exactly."

"I'll go use the bathroom first, I feel..." Dara stop her sentence, she was tried to give up thinking and yet she feel something on her lower body part.

"Wet?" Chaerin continuing, cannot hide her smile.

If she was had with the beautiful Sandara Park last night, she wants to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter