School

School

Taeyeon? She looked exactly like Taeyeon but was dressed in a puffy pink dress. I could never get Taeyeon in a dress unless it was school related.

“Wow… So this is what princess have to wear?” Isabel said with a grand smile. The Taeyeon look alike nodded and walked over to the counter where Isabel was.

“I knew you liked pink so I asked for a pink dress.” She smiled. They both hugged for a bit.

“Edith… I missed you… Do you have to go?” Isabel asked with tears filling her eyes. Edith let go and looked at Isabel.

“I wish I didn’t have to go… But they said that the land in America is nice and as princess, I should go.” She frowned as she said this. I felt my heartache just from watching this. A tear went down Isabel’s face. Edith wiped the tear with her thumb and kissed Isabel on the lips.

“Why do you have to marry him?” Isabel whispered while breaking the kiss. I moved up closer so I could hear them.

“Because he’s a prince…” Edith muttered. Isabel nodded and they looked into each other’s eyes. This was like a real life drama. Edith took out something and put it around Isabel’s neck. I gasped as I saw the familiar necklace. “If you miss me, just look at this.” Edith said as she smiled and Isabel’s short blonde hair. Isabel nodded and smiled.

“I promise.”

The world started spinning. What was happening? I could hear voices and laughter. I saw everything. Isabel and Edith cleaning, talking, laughing, crying, and saying goodbye to each other. They looked so happy. Days passed within seconds. Every day it seemed as if Isabel waited for Edith but she never came back. She would just stare out the window from the counter, waiting for Edith. It looked sad… and very familiar. I saw how Isabel’s mom would come in once in a while and yell at her daughter because everything she did was wrong. It was heart breaking. The place spun faster and I couldn’t keep up. Soon enough, it came to a complete stop. I was shocked by the current world. Everything was damaged. The books, the décor, even the windows were shattered. The familiar bell rung and Edith walked in the room sadly.

“Isabel?” She said loudly. Isabel walked into the room with her head down.

“What do you want?” She asked rudely. Edith walked towards her with a smile.

“Isabel! It’s me!” She said as she hugged Isabel. She just stood there with no expression.

“Who are you?” Isabel asked. My heart shattered, Edith’s heart probably did too. She immediately let go and took a close look at Isabel.

“You know me!” Edith cried. Isabel still kept the blank expression as Edith started to tear up.

“I don’t know you anymore. You know, you haven’t seen me in a while. But I saw you every day. You always walked past here with your husband, never once did you glance my way. You looked so happy with him. Was our love a joke to you?” Isabel looked at Edith with anger and sadness in her eyes. Edith stared at her with watery eyes. She cupped Isabel’s face and looked at her sadly.

“You know I love you.” She whispered. Isabel whacked her hand away and stepped back.

“If you love me, why do you have to whisper it? Are you ashamed of me? If you loved me you would’ve at least took one glance at the window. You never came to see me for years, Edith! Never once you came through that door or looked back at this store! You just kept walking with your loving husband. Even when I was at the market, I said hello to you and you ignored me! We were looking right at each other too! You knew about what was happening to this place too! You saw me being dragged out of here and was attacked by the mob. They thought I was a witch and tried to drown me. You saw all of this and all you did was walk away. How can you say you still love me after this? What ever happened to going to the new world? Was that just a lie so you don’t have to see me?” Isabel was yelling. I didn’t realize my own tears until they hit my neck. This was so painful and sad, I couldn’t take it.

“Please! Just stop!” I screamed. They couldn’t hear it. Edith stayed silent and looked down with shame.

“Was I just something you can play with? What am I to you? Am I just a peasant to you? Do you even see me the same way as you did before when we were young?” Isabel’s voice dropped and she started to cry. “Where were you when I needed you?” Edith still remained silent. I think that’s when Isabel just stopped caring. She took the locket off and Edith looked up.

“I wore this ever since you gave it to me. Everything you gave me, our letters, our books, our pictures. I’m going to throw everything out. Starting with this.” Isabel grabbed a chest and took the locket and ran outside.

Donghae’s POV

I went back with Hyoyeon to the book place so I can find more books to help me. After a minute or so Hyoyeon left me and told me to text her when I was done. I was still looking for telekinesis so I could make Hyukkie even more frustrated. That’s when I saw Tiffany laying on the ground. She was probably sleeping. Then I noticed the page in the book she was reading. It was for time travel. Why does she need to know time traveling? Of course I just ignored her and continued studying with the telekinesis stuff. I laid a pencil down in front of me and concentrated. My goal, to lift this pencil. I squinted and focused on it.

“This is useless!” I yelled in frustration. I looked at the pencil and it was in the air.

No way…

I smiled and tried to get it to come to me. As I expected, it did come.

“I have the force!” I yelled as I stood up. I heard a groan and ran to go see Tiffany. She was shaking. What’s happening to her is she having a seizure? I was panicking. All I could do was shake her to wake her up. And that is what I did.

“What’s happening?” Someone said as they ran and stood next to me. I looked up to see Hyukjae.

“She won’t stop shaking.” I said to him. He nodded.

“I’ll get the nurse!” He said as he ran out. I yelled Tiffany’s name a couple more times before I saw her eyelids flutter. She looked at me with confusion.

“You’re not Yuri…” She said as she tried to stand up.

“No, I’m Donghae. What happened?” I asked her. She looked around for a bit before making eye contact with me. She just smiled and shrugged.

“Nothing, just fell asleep. That’s all.” She bowed a bit and left the building. Hyukjae came running back and stood in front of me.

“She’s fine?” He asked in a worried tone. I nodded and he let out a loud sigh before sitting on the ground.  “Why are you here? How do you know about this place?” He asked as he looked up at me. I sat down next to him and sighed.

“Hyo took me here to study stuff and yeah…” I said to him.

Don’t think. Don’t think. Damn it Hae! Why can’t I not think?

“What?” Hyukjae said while looking at me confusingly.

. . . No!

“You okay…?” He asked. I smiled nervously and nodded.

“Yeah… I’m fine… I’m worried about Fany though. Something seems off.” I said to him.

“Ar-are we getting along?” He stammered. I grinned at him and he blushed a bit. I put my arm around him and pulled him closer. He stiffened and I tried not to laugh at him. He squirmed a bit and I held him tighter.

“So I guess that kiss affected me!” I said as I tried to peck his cheek. He let out a yelp and jumped up. He gave me a small bow and ran out of the area. I leaned back and chuckled to myself.

You’re a good tease. But you’ll never be as good as me, Hae.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So i recently realized my mistake it probably isnt somehing big or it impacts the story, but i just want to say that in the 1600s they dont talk normally like that. (If i were to read this, i'd probably be so annoyed lol) Thank chu for reading~~