School

School

Donghae’s POV

It was about 4 in the morning. I was surprised that I was awake. It was one of those nights where I couldn’t sleep so I just stayed up. I sat out on the roof, with my headphones on, watching the sun rise. Or watching the sun rise soon. It usually came up at 6 but why not. Even though it was dark, it still felt really bright to me. Everything seemed brighter here than back home. I missed the loud noises in the middle of the night. Sleeping in silence was so odd now. The breeze went through my messy hair and it relaxed me more. I just wanted to sleep up here, but I wasn’t that stupid. For all I know, I could roll of and fall to my death. I felt a touch and I jumped. Quickly, I turned and saw that no one was there. I shrugged and paid my attention back to the horizon. I let out a sigh and looked at my phone. I kept waiting for a call or text, but it never came. No one in particular, just someone to call or text me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany’s POV

I suddenly awoke from a shiver going down my spine. I sat up and reached for my robe, I wasn’t alone. Yoona slept at Yuri’s so I was all alone that night. Well so I thought. I felt someone or something in the corner of my room. I quickly put my robe on and let my feet touch the ground. There, in the corner, was definitely someone there. I tried to quietly walk near it so it wouldn’t move. It was a black shadow of some sort. As I approached it, my eyes widened. I started to shake uncontrollably, my knees buckled, and I hit the ground. The figure surely noticed and flew straight out the window. I tried to quickly stand up and run to the window. The figure was out there, but it was behind someone. Donghae? I saw the fingers slowly caress his shoulder then it moved to right in front of me. A tear fell from my eyes as I lifted my hand to put against the glass. The shadow just stared at me. I couldn’t help but cry from the resemblance.

“Taeyeonnie?” I whispered. It started to fade away. I pounded on the glass for it to not leave. She had to stay with me, she promised. Blackness started to fill my vision.

“I’m sorry…” A soft whisper said. The familiar whisper that I loved. I could feel a smile going to my face. I just wanted to hear her voice again. Finally, that day came.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Tiffany?” I heard a frantic voice scream. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yoona shaking me. She smiled and sat down while sighing.

“What was that about?” I asked while looking around. Why was I on the ground?

“I just got home and I saw that you were on the ground. Your eyes were puffy so I assumed you were crying. I thought something bad happened because there’s a really noticeable hand print on the window.” She pointed at the window and I turned my head. I looked back at her and shrugged. She helped me up and I looked around.

“I must’ve had a really weird dream…” I said to her as I shook my head and smiled. She pursed her lips and stared at me cautiously.

“You look pale, you should skip class. I can call Sica if you want…” She offered. I shook my head and sat on the bed. “Your aura is different today.” That got my attention.

“What do you mean?” I asked confusingly.

“It’s usually a bright pink. It always made me happy when I saw it. Now…” She trailed off and grabbed her phone. She started typing and waited impatiently.

“What’s wrong?” I asked suspiciously. She shook her head and ran to the door. She opened it and was talking to someone. I couldn’t see who which made me disappointed. Jessica came through the door and gestured me to lay down. I obeyed and she studied me.

“What did you say the problem was?” She asked Yoona. Yoona looked at me worriedly.

“I can’t see her aura. It’s not there.” She whispered. Jessica looked ticked off at her.

“Aren’t there days where you just can’t see the colors?” Jessica asked, annoyed. Yoona shook her head.

“No. I can see yours right now!” She raised her voice. Jessica looked down at me worriedly too. She placed her hand on my forehead and I laid there awkwardly. She gasped a bit and turned to Yoona again.

“There’s something really wrong. She’s so cold…” Jessica whispered. Yoona came over and placed her hand on my forehead.

“What are you talking about? She seems to be at natural temperature.” Yoona said while walking to the kitchen.

“No! Not physically! She’s internally cold!” She yelled to Sica. She looked down at me and tried to give me a small smile. “Stay here for the day. Don’t go anywhere. Stay in your room. If you leave, something bad can happen.” She said strictly. I nodded and she waved goodbye. They both left the room and I was left alone. I sighed in boredom. It felt like I have been in here for ages. I stared at the ceiling for a bit.

“Tiffany!” I heard a faint shriek. I raised myself up with my elbows and looked around. There was a small tapping noise at the window. I scurried to the window and shock filled my eyes. I tried to open the window to let her in. The one and only time, the window wouldn’t open. I pounded on the glass while the girl on the other side looked at me with fright and sadness. I felt the tears go down my face as I hit the window multiple times.

“I’m sorry!” I screamed at her. “I’m really sorry!” I screamed as tears flowed out of my eyes. She stared back at me with what seemed like sympathy.

“It’s fine…” I heard her whisper. I stopped attacking the walls and stood there, heavily breathing.

“No. No, it’s not. I can’t save you!” I screamed again. I fell to the ground and wiped my tears. When I looked up she was gone. I stood up and tried to open the window, this time it opened wide. I climb through it and stood on the roof. I stared at the view with tears running down my face. “Don’t leave…” I whispered to myself. I sat down and let my feet hang off the building. I tried to put on a smile again, like I usually did. No one understood my pain. Well they possibly can, but I’m not ready to open up to those people. I never told anyone about Taeyeon. Not even Yoona and Hyukjae, and they were my close friends. I forced a smile on my face and the tears stopped. If there was a day that I wasn’t smiling, people would bombard me with questions. I didn’t want that attention. This felt like the perfect time to cry. I could never cry since I shared a room. I shook my head and tried to forget this. Instead, I looked down and saw something I’ve never noticed. There was a pathway in the forest. It wasn’t that noticeable unless you were staring directly at it. I stood up and went back inside. Since I shouldn’t be out in the school, why don’t I just go on a mini adventure? I got fully dressed. A plain white t-shirt, jeans, and some sneakers. It felt good to be wearing normal clothes, unlike our stupid uniforms. I stretched a bit and stuck my head out into the hall. If no one was there it was safe. Luckily, everyone was in class so I walked fast towards the stairs. I couldn’t get caught or I’ll probably be suspended. I stealthily made it towards the back doors. No one was around, which was good, but unusual. There were always teachers around the lobby. At least I think, maybe they just told us that so no one would skip class. As I made it out in the open, I made a run for the woods. The trail through the woods wasn’t wide, yet it wasn’t thin. It was about perfect sized. The wind going through the leaves and rustling sounds along with it made it better. It felt nice to be one with nature, I guess. It felt nice. I kept walking down the path until it came to a sudden stop. I haven’t walked that far. Or I don’t think I did.

There was something that caught my left eye. I turned to the left and walked into that direction. There was something small and shiny that made me interested. As I got closer to it, I saw something I didn’t expect to see. Grave stones. I walked slowly towards them, that’s when I started hearing the voices.

“Oh my! What a young girl!” One voice said.

“She’s so pretty!” The voices were around me and I couldn’t make them stop. So I just walked closer to the shiny object. A part of it was sticking up from the ground, I didn’t know what it was but I started clawing at the ground. I kept digging until I fully got the thing out. It was a small chest, about the size of a jewelry box. I was amazed by it.

“My god! She found it!” The voice said. I turned my head to direction of where I heard the voice. I jumped back in surprise as I saw a woman standing right next to me. She smiled and then just disintegrated into thin air. I took one last look at the chest before standing up. I knew that it wasn’t mine but I wanted to see what was inside. Without hesitation, I ran back to the way I came here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Tiffany... She's special. Her 'power' still hasnt been created in my mind so i currently have no idea with what im doing. (ha...ha...) I'm trying to not have the chapters boring and/or short. I hope you're enjoying this story! Thank chu for reading and leaving a comment~~. (Comments always welcomed :3)