School

School

Donghae’s POV

School. The prison of education. Sure it was good at times, but it was really a pain in the .

‘Maybe if you tried, it wouldn’t be that bad’ a voice said in my mind. I turned my head and saw Hyoyeon smiling at me. I smiled back at her and stared at my pencil. Come on, float. Just as if it were a dog, it obeyed. The pencil slowly lifted off the surface and I grinned to myself.

“Lee Donghae!” The teacher’s voice boomed. I looked up and the pencil dropped. “Do you know where Hwang Tiffany is?” He asked. I shook my head no and he made a ‘tsk, tsk’ sound. “Surprising. I always see you together. I’m predicting a child in your near future.”

“What?!” I nearly screamed. He looked back at me and grinned.

“Well of course, you two are together. Am I wrong?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Mr. Kim, I don’t think you should talk to Donghae oppa like that. You don’t know his life.” Hyoyeon quietly said.

“Ah. Kim Hyoyeon, do you know about their scandalous actions?” I was taken aback by what he was saying. I looked back at her and she shook her head slowly. “Hmm, you read minds. Mind telling me what he’s thinking of now?” He asked in amusement. She let out a sigh and mouthed ‘sorry’ to me.

“He was thinking of ‘Why is Hyukjae ignoring me? I know he can hear me.’ He was trying to get Hyukjae’s attention.” She lied. I tried not to grin and I looked back at her.

“Do you know where Hwang Tiffany is, Mr. Lee?” He asked me again. I shook my head, annoyed. “Well, we found her last night. Where’s Yoona? Aren’t they roommates? She should know of her actions… Anyways, Tiffany isn’t waking up. The last thing we found on here was your handprint on her head.” I stared at him with wide eyes. Confusion and disbelief was all I felt.

“How do you know it was my handprint?” I asked him.

“I’m well aware that you don’t know of my powers. You don’t need to know. She was knocked out by 12 in the morning.” He said.

“The last time I saw her was around 10:30 last night.” I said. Everyone sat up and looked at me.

“Oh, and why did you see her that late? Were you doing things that are against school rules?” He asked with a suspicious tone.

“She heard Hyukjae and me yelling and fighting with each other so she came and checked on us.” I admitted. It was nothing embarrassing so it was fine.

“Maybe you should get your own room if you have problems with Hyukjae.” He grabbed and post-it note and wrote something down. He handed it to me and I read it.

 

I request Lee Donghae gets his own room for personal reasons. I approve of the move.

                Kim Jongwoon

 

I stared at the note with disbelief. Am I getting my own room now? Mr. Kim smiled at me and sent me out of the room.

“Go to the office.” He said as I left the room. I dragged my feet across the hall. This was not what I planned… why the hell is this even happening? Yeah, we only had one fight… that doesn’t mean we hate each other. I approached the office and a girl stood there waiting impatiently

“My father owns this school! I need a schedule change!” She yelled. I stood and tried not to eavesdrop, I obviously failed.

“I’m sorry Miss Jung… We can’t do this right now.” The man behind the counter said softly. She shook her head and hit her hand on the counter.

“No, you listen to me! I just want to get a new schedule so I can be with my unnie. Is that so much to ask?” She lowered her voice a bit. The man shook his head and she turned around while groaning in frustration. She shoved me a bit before leaving the room. I walked up to the desk and the teacher was rubbing his temples. He looked up at me and put a smile back on his face.

“Ah! Sorry! What is it?” His voice was soft, he was way too young to work here. I gave him the note and he read it over. “So you need a new room?” He asked while looking up. I shook my head.

“My teacher just assumed… since we fought so he thought it’d be a good idea for us to separate. And may I ask a question, not to be rude…”

“Ah… Mr. Kim, he’s quite something. Go ahead, ask away.” He said as he put a smile on his face again.

“How old are you?” I covered my mouth with my hand. The teacher waved his hands and laughed.

“No, no, it’s fine.” He laughed. “I’m 30. If you haven’t noticed, I’m the schools vice principal.” He told me.

“You look so young…” I muttered to myself.

“Do you want a new room?” I shook my head many times and he laughed. “Okay, okay. Get back to class then.” I bowed respectfully and went to math.

 

Tiffany’s POV (Still in the 1600s)

Dear diary,

          It is the year 1648, the war is still going on. Edith came back and we are currently hiding in an underground cellar. The shop was destroyed, but as soon as this war ends, I will go and fix it. Edith is currently sleeping as I write, it’s really nice to have my love come back to me. If it wasn’t wrong, I would want to marry her. That isn’t that bad, is it? Everyone has sinned before. This has to be my secret. No one can know. As the time comes, I will pass this book to my children and grandchildren. Soon enough, my relatives in the 1900s will see this. I hope they will be beautiful. When they have troubles, I want my ghost to come down from heaven and help guide him or her. I will help them when they fall in love. They might have my witch powers. I already know one of my relatives. She is always here. She looks like me with dark hair. Her clothes are weird but maybe that’s what they wear in her time. She has been here, watching us. This probably means that when I die, I led her here to watch Edith’s and my problems and solutions to our relationship. I’m thankful for this girl who has the power to come see me. I may not have talked to her, but she’s probably just like me. I’ve seen the silver locket around her neck, the one Edith has given me years ago. This child has found it and wore it. I’ll talk to her. She has been traveling with me for days.

I read this from Isabel’s shoulder as she wrote. I was shocked when I realized she could see me. My eyes were wide with shock. She looked over her shoulder and smile at me.

“Dear, why so timid?” She whispered to me. I jumped back in shock and she sat down. She patted the ground for me to sit next to her. I took a seat and she silently sighed. “You act like I haven’t seen you. You’ve been here this whole time. The times you weren’t here, I would worry.” She said with a soft voice. I nodded and tried not to look at her.

“What’s your name child? Your age?” She asked.

“My name is Tiffany. I’m 15.” I answered back. She nodded and smiled at me.

“15 years old… I met Edith at 15 too. I believe you have also found your love? But something happened, am I correct?” She said to me. I slowly nodded and she patted my hand. “My dear, love is a hard thing. Witch craft is a hard thing. If you can manage to be a witch and not be dead, then you can love who you want. What year have you come from?” She had such a soft voice. I mentally noted what she told me.

“2014” I replied. opened as if she were in shock.

“I want to ask how life is there… but I don’t want to ruin the future. Why have you come to this time? Is there a specific reason?”

“I need a key. For your chest. I want to know more about you and Edith.” I was surprised by what I had just said.

“Who’s this loved one?”

“Her name is Taeyeon.”

“Do you have a photograph?” I nodded and opened the locket. She looked at me with a confused expression. “You’re repeating the cycle.” She said flatly.

“Cycle?” She started to fade away.

“You will learn, for now go. Go back to your time. You’ve been here long enough.” Her voice echoed and she started to disappear. I closed my eyes and felt my body lift. Did she really kick me out? I tried to open my eyes but they didn’t obey. I felt trapped in my mind. I was alone and it was dark. I could only talk to myself. What’s going on? I could usually wake up on command…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I feel like this chapter is boring... lol. Im going to post a couple chapters today! (As in a birthday treat since it will be my birthday and i have so much drafts on my computer i should get ride of.) My exams are halfway from over, so not as much chapters will be put up? Or from what i assume. Thank chu for reading~~ Leave a comment! (Or dont, its your choice...) [I still cant work some stuff on here correctly... -_- I apologized for my... issues.]