School

School

Tiffany’s POV

 

"I missed you..." I said to her as I stared at her from the door way. She smiled but looked down sadly. I didn’t realize how much I really missed her.

"I'm sorry... I only left because..." She trailed off a bit and looked out the window.

"Because what?" I asked as I sat on her bed.

"Because I love you so much, we have to be apart..." She whispered sadly. I stared at her with shock.

"W-why?" I asked again.

"You have powers, that's the reason I left in the first place. I was fine with it before. But now your powers are getting stronger... I can feel it. Can I ask for a favor?" She talked so quietly and I missed her voice so much. I nodded in response and she took a deep breath.

"Forget about me. Remove me from your heart and move on. Let me disappear." She suddenly said. All I could do was stare. How do I respond to this?

"You act like I haven't forgotten yet."

That's because I never did forget.

"If you want me to forget you, then I will. You left because you were scared of me."

I'm scared of myself too.

"I guess this is our last goodbye..."

I don't want this to be the last time.

 

After I finished what I was saying, she nodded sadly and looked at me with glassy eyes.

"Didn't you realize that I started giving up years ago? I stopped caring..." She admitted

"I realized..."

What's that? Oh just the sound of my heart shattering...

 

She nodded in response and just stared.

"You don't feel the same way... You still love me, don't you?" She asked as she turned her head once more. I wiped the sudden tears that were appearing on my face.

 

"Because you left, my world changed... I couldn't take it that you never appeared again in my life. I thought you would be the one... I guess I was wrong..." I heard my voice crack, indicating that I was crying. She turned her head immediately.

"You know... For years I waited for that call you said you promised. That day never came and I panicked. You have no idea how much pain I was in, do you?" I chuckled, trying to hide my tears while wiping my face.

"You tried too hard for the wrong person..."

"It's sad really... How you effected my life so much and I was nothing to you."

"Time heals everything. Soon you'll forget." I bowed slightly and walked out of the room. The tears kept falling as I ran out of the hospital and back to the school. I ignored every question and greeting and ran straight to my dorm. The bathroom was probably the safest place for me. I ran inside the bathroom that was located in my room and slammed the door. Jessica and Yoona were talking as I locked the door and slid down until my met the ground. All I could do was cover my face with my hands and cry. There was a quiet knock on the door and I tried to wipe my tears away faster.

 

"Tiffany... Talk to us... What's wrong?" Yoonas voice asked. I stood up slowly and opened the door a crack. I peeked my head through the crack and looked at her. She looked at me with wide eyes and pushed opened the door a bit. I sat back down on the ground while she comforted me by patting my head and telling me that everything will be okay.

 

"I loved her... And she just left me like this. I bet she hates how I'm not a normal human like her..." I cried into her shoulder.

"No one is normal. Normal is... Boring. She's not normal. You're just a special not normal." Her words always comforted me. Except this time it didn't work that well. The tears kept falling and she kept telling me 'it's okay.'

"Tell me what's on your mind." She told me.

"She looked at me as if I were a monster. She barely looked me in the eyes. Did she even love me like how I loved her? Or did she feel obliged to love me? She was probably feeling burdened. I'm so selfish..." I wiped my tears with my sleeve and looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry that I can't answer these questions... Just find someone else..." I looked straight at her and she gave me a panicked expression.

"I can't just give up like that. I can't just look for someone else when I'm hurting. Everyone told me love was hard, I thought it was a lie. Now I know why people cut, they'd rather feel physical pain than emotion pain. Unlike physical pain, emotional pain doesn't go away or scab over. It just stays there."

"But time heals it." She whispered. I let out a sad chuckle.

"Time heals everything. I really hate that saying. Time doesn't heal everything." I wiped my tears again and smirked. "I've already been told that time heals everything twice today." I stood up and walked out of the bathroom, leaving Yoona behind.

"Hey Tiff-" I ran out of the front door before fully hearing Jessica. I sat outside on the bench and let my tears fall shamelessly. Everything will be okay… That’s all I can say to myself. No, nothing will be okay. My first crush didn’t feel the same way and I waited for her. Just thinking this, how can I be so dramatic? Knowing that I was visible to everyone, I wiped my tears and smiled while looking around. I looked around and no one was in the area. Is everyone still hiding? There was a rustle in the bushes next to me. I jumped forward and stared at the bushes. A chipmunk popped out and I laughed at myself for being so cowardly.

“Hi.” A voice said. I looked around and no one was here. “Down here?” I paid my attention back to the chipmunk. It waved at me. I hesitantly lifted my hand up and waved back.

“Am I going crazy?” I asked then started laughing again. This is just fantastic! Talking to a chipmunk… I’m so normal….

“You’re not crazy. It’s Sunkyu.”

“That’s a nice name there little buddy…” What can I talk about to this Sunkyu?

“Sunkyu as in Sunny! Don’t be a Tiff…” The small mammal scoffed as it jumped on the bench. I could feel my eye twitch as I took a seat and stared at the animal.

“So… You can shape shift…?” I asked slowly. She nodded.

“You should go hide or something. The rotation ends at 12. Exactly 12. No matter what, they will all be human at 12.” She said as she scurried her little legs away. I nodded slowly and took a deep breath as I checked the time. 7:25

5 hours. Can I stay out here until then? That’s a stupid question… I felt a warm, heavy breath on my neck. Do I dare turn around? Or should I just run?

 

Donghae’s POV

How can he just be so mean like this? I seriously feel like our relationship is exactly like Yoona and Yuri.

“Were you thinking about me?” A female voice said. I propped myself up on my elbows and stared at the figure who walked into the room. It was too dark to see who it was.

“Nah… I don’t think of girls. Or the girls here I mean.” I replied back. The figured sat beside me, or so I think. I squinted and saw it was Yuri. “Ah… Kwon Yuri, what brings you here?” I asked. She a light and looked at me suspiciously.

“Why are you crying?” She asked.

“Am not.”

“Your eyes are swollen and red. You were crying at one point. Tell me.” She was convincing way that it was stupid.

“Hyukjae…” My voice cracked and tears streamed down my face. “I can’t believe myself.” I gave a throaty chuckle. Before I can speak, Yuri spoke.

“I thought you didn’t like Hyukjae?” I wiped my tears and sat up to look at her.

“Honey, I never realized how much of a I am.” I said while chuckling once more.

“What do you mean?” She reached over for the tissues and handed them to me.

“I only want what I can’t have. In this case, I want Hyukjae more because he doesn’t want me.” This time she let out a chuckle.

“I was like that with Yoona. I wanted her more and more after knowing she had a boyfriend. I told her about this too.” She grinned while looking down.

“And what happened?”

“I don’t know, but she’s my lover now.” I looked up and smiled brightly at her. I was happy something like this happened. She always made plans on how to get Yoona not to move on, I guess she succeeded. “No need to give me a smile. I know you’re happy for me and all, but now I’m going to help you.”

“Oh yeah? How so?”

“Hyukjae tells me everything, this may backstab him but I’ll tell you everything.” She sat on the edge of her seat and smirked. “He likes you, a lot actually. He thinks you guys are soul mates or something.”

“I don’t believe any of this …” I muttered as I laid back down while covering my face with my hands.

“Believe it princess. In fact, he’s just as crazy for you as you are to him.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There is a reason why Hyukjae is  such a jerk (Or whatever else you guys think) It's just that i wont be telling why anytime soon. Spring break is here, which means i can finally update more! (If your can handle the story) So i realized that this update didn't go up on friday like i planned... Stupid wifi... Thank chu for reading~~