School

School

For a couple weeks, after I was dispatched from the hospital, Taeyeon never appeared to see me. Was she really in so much shock and fear that she just disappeared. I leaned against the window in the hall. It was never crowded since it was lunch time. There was a figure running down the hall, towards me. They were wearing a hoodie and seemed as if they were running from someone. As it passed it, it came to a stop and looked up at me.

“Taeyeon?” I whispered in confusion as I squinted my eyes, making sure my eyes weren’t playing games. She drew in a sharp breath and a tear fell from her eyes.

“I don’t know what’s happening to me…” She whispered back. I took a step towards her and she backed away. “I’m dangerous…” She cried. I shook my head and tried to pull her into my arms. She violently shook her head the closer I got. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in my back and everyone in the area was screaming. I looked around and glass surrounded the ground. The windows had burst. I turned my head and saw Taeyeon running away fast.

Yuri’s POV

“Yuri… I think I made up my mind.” I hear her say as I was about to leave the room. I quickly came back and looked at her. “I like the idea of you and me now that I think about it.” Her voice said. I can’t believe how she will come back.

“I’m sorry, by the way.” I whispered as I sat down beside her.

“For what?” She asks.

“For being stupid and not accepting your confession the first time. I always had feelings for you, as you did for me. It’s just, it was so sudden that it scared me.” I admit. Her eyes are bright as she smile.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about. And when you asked what Seung Gi was doing, I honestly don’t know. For all I know he could be with some random girl.” She smiles as she says this and lifts her head. She kisses my cheek and rests her head on my shoulder.

“Yuri! What are you doing?” A voice yells. I look up in confusion and saw Yoona happily staring down at me.

“Nothing…” I say as I smile and motion her to sit down. She sits and looks at me with a wide smile.

“What were you thinking of? I passed you like 50 times and you were on the same page of your text book. Plus it’s been like 30 minutes and you read faster than that.” She remarked as she wrapped her arms around me and places a soft kiss on my lips. I smile at her and stand up.

“Let’s go eat. I heard they finally have pizza!” Yoona says as she grabs my hand and drags me down the stairs and into the hall. We came to a quick stop as we looked at the hallway with shock. Glass shards were everywhere. There was even some blood around.

“People are saying it was Tiffany. That she broke the window because she was angry.” A voice said. I turned my head and looked at Krystal.

“Do you believe that?” I asked her.

“Of course. Who wouldn’t believe that ? Tiffany is unstable and she doesn’t know anything about her powers. For all we know, she could be gifted with dark magic.”

“Isn’t your gift dark magic?” Yoona asked while furrowing her eyebrows. Krystal scoffed and turned to walk away from us. I looked at Yoona and she just shrugged. “Dark magic isn’t really a gift… If anything it’s easy.” We started to walk slowly as we passed the broken windows. The glass shards we everywhere, from down the hall to the cafeteria.

“What if something gets in?” I ask Yoona. She shrugged and stared at the windows.

“I guess we’re doomed then. Why would anything want to get in here in the first place? It’s just a school...” Yoona said as we were in the lunch line.

“Yeah, but still… Something might want to kill us. Or eat us, but we’ll never know.” I replied as we grabbed our trays and sat at an empty table.

“I don’t think Tiffany is capable of doing something like that.” Yoona said as she ate her sandwich.

“But everyone thinks its Fany because she was the only one there.” A voice said. I looked up and Hyoyeon sat down across from me. “Do you guys think it was her?” She asked us. Yoona and I both shook our heads no and Hyoyeon laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Yoona asked.

“It’s just… It was Taeyeon but no one knows who she is.” Hyoyeon chuckled once more.

“Taeyeon? You mean Fany’s girlfriend? But isn’t she normal?” Yoona asked again. Hyoyeon shook her head.

“She thought the same thing, but something happened. Apparently she got an e-mail to start going to this school and she was panicking internally. I didn’t mean to read her mind or anything… It just happens…” She shrugged and picked at her food. I leaned in close to her.

“What can she do?” I asked Hyoyeon in a whisper. She shrugged.

“Apparently it’s strong or something. She’s panicking a lot about it. Tiffany knows too, I think. Sadly, she’s in the hospital again”

“Who’s in the hospital? Tiffany or Taeyeon?” Yoona asked.

“Tiffany. The glass shards went into her back or something. It must be sad, getting out of the hospital then going back in after a couple weeks…” Hyoyeon replied.

“Let’s change the subject. Are you going to the Jung sister’s party?” Yoona asked Hyoyeon. She shrugged.

“What’s the party for this time?” Hyo asked.

“Halloween.” I replied. She looked at my confusingly.

“Halloween? Isn’t that an American thing?” She asked. I shrugged.

“Well it’s sort of spreading around Korea, so why not? It could be fun for all we know.”

“What’s the clothing attire?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Costumes. What are you guys going as?” I asked the two of them.

“I don’t know, what are you guys going as?”

“Well, I was thinking a couples costume.” Yoona said as she grabbed my arm, pulling me close, and kissing me on my nose. Hyoyeon looked at us with disgust.

“Please don’t be like that in front of me. It’s gross.” She said, still making a disgusted face.

“You’re just jealous you’re not in a relationship like us.” Yoona bragged. I rolled my eyes and Hyoyeon didn’t change her expression.

“Weeks ago you ignored each other and didn’t even speak. Now you guys can’t get your hands off each other.” She muttered while shifting awkwardly in her seat. “How did this even happen anyways?” Hyo asked.

“Well, Yuri here confessed to me. After I confessed to her that day, she didn’t accept it. Then I was dating someone and she got jealous. And I decided that I should be with her because I liked her for a while and I realized this would be my only chance.” Yoona explained.

“Are you sure that’s how it went?” I said as she chuckled and lightly slapped my arm.

“Yah… That’s how it went in my head…” I opened my mouth to speak but was quickly interrupted by a blaring alarm. Water was coming from the sprinklers and everyone was screaming.

“Everyone out of the building! NOW!” A teacher screamed. We stood up and ran out towards the doors.

We all exited the building and looked up at the school. Fire was exiting through the windows and smoke covered the sky. Yoona clung on to me tightly.

“What’s going on?” She asked in a whispered tone. I shrugged and held her tightly.

“I heard that the room that’s on fire is owned by Hwang Tiffany and Im Yoona.” A voice said.

“I heard that Tiffany started the fire in her room. She’s probably still in her room now.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Happy Easter everybody! Thanl chu for reading~~