School

School

There she was, the smiling girl who made my heart beat fast. She got into her car and I still remained on the street, staring at her, like the idiot I am. As soon as I realized what she was doing, I waited a bit so I could follow the car. She drove right past me and I followed her by running. I couldn’t let my legs fail me now, they had to follow the moving vehicle. She kept turning, which threw me off, but soon came to a stop. She got out and I stood behind her while catching my breath. I looked around and she stopped in the middle of nowhere. Like, it was only a field. No other living organisms were here other than the plants and ourselves. She sat on the ground and I went up to her. I watched as she smiled and wiped her tears. I didn’t understand? Why is she crying? I sat down beside her and realized she was staring at her phone. The screen showed my contact and her finger was above the call button. She hesitated before finally calling.

{You’re calling again?} I heard through her phone. More tears fell down her face as she still smiled.

“Let’s go out later. Dinner? It’ll be my treat.” She said into the phone.

{Yes, of course! Send me the address and I’ll meet you there at 7.} Taeyeon nodded and hung up. I don’t think she realized that she was on the phone. Soon she got up and went into the car. More running, fantastic… She started the engine and I prepared to start running again. I better lose some weight after this crap. As she backed out of the area, I ran after her. She drove for a while and I ran for a while. At least it was a nice day for a run. Or it was a nice day, it started to pour which caused me some issues while following the damn car. I came to a stop and gasped for air. My hands rested on my knees as I took deep breaths and closed my eyes. I should just quit and go back to the current year. My breathing slowed down as I felt myself transport. Maybe this is what Yuri feels like when she’s transporting.

 

Yuri’s POV

I sat across from a sleeping Yoona. She was so beautiful as she slept. Even when we were trapped in a cellar, she was still beautiful. I was informed earlier that night that it reached the time where we had to stay hidden for a couple weeks in order to be safe. It wasn't new or anything, I mean it happened last year. The 11 boys who were werewolves were still craving meat and we were put into separate rooms in different areas. There were pipes that we could crawl through, but we had to be really silent. Donghae, Hyukjae, Yoona, and I were put into the cellar that was in the gym. It was pretty sturdy. The wolf-boys knew about it of course, but they couldn’t get in. During the weeks that we have to be here, we usually just sleep and eat until the time comes. Food would be delivered through each pipe when it’s meal time. Right now it was 3:00 AM and I was starving but no food could be delivered.

“Why are you still awake?” I was startled from the sudden voice but I quickly calmed down.

“I just couldn’t sleep…” I whispered. A body moved next to mine and I tried to see who it was.

“You look at Yoona the way I look at Donghae.” It was now obvious that it was Hyukjae talking.

“What do you mean?”

“Yoona liked you and she confessed. You panicked and played as if she were joking. You knew really well that it wasn’t a joke. So now you’re looking at her, probably thinking of ways for her to like you again. She obviously moved on and is dating. You know this deep in your mind that she was dating, but you chose to ignore it. I know what you guys think, Yuri.” He said to me. I let my mouth drop a bit and shook my head.

“It isn’t like that…” I muttered. What else was I supposed to say? I knew really well she had someone in her life, but I know I can find a way for her to not move on. “What are your feelings for Donghae?” I asked him while looking at the sleeping Donghae who slept splayed in the corner. I heard Hyukjae chuckle a bit and he leaned on my shoulder.

“From the first day, I knew what he’d be like. Yoona saw him first and reported to me. She told me how we would be a perfect fit. Did you know that she knows a person’s soul mate? She told me that she wouldn’t tell me, but I feel like its Donghae. Because of this information, I try to be mean and see if we will still be the same. Apparently my feelings about him haven’t changed. I’m pretty sure I’m actually falling for him but I’m not exactly sure. We fight a lot, yes, but I do it to see how far he’d go. I’m trying to see how far I’ll go. Soul mates change you know.” He said to me. I nodded once and looked at him.

“No wonder you have a big mouth, you talk a lot.” I teased. He lightly elbowed me and I smiled. “Why do you think Donghae is your soul mate? You know, you’d be together forever…” I said quietly.

“I just have a feeling he is. He gives me all these mixed emotions which kill me. Isn’t Yoona the same?” I stayed silent for a bit and laid my head back. I wanted to let out a chuckle but it might wake everyone up.

“You should sleep. We have a busy day and you should be rested.” I said to him as I crawled next to Yoona to sleep. I saw him nod and he also quietly went to his corner.

“You might want to move on from Yoona, she seems as if she’s in love with her new boyfriend.” He said before I closed my eyes. That helps me so much…

 

Donghae’s POV

I woke up and Hyukjae was the only person in the room. Excluding me of course. He smiled at me and scooted closer so he right next to me.

“Why are you smiling like that…?” I muttered as I took a sip of water from a cup he handed me. He shrugged and smiled again.

“I have something to tell you. Just… be calm.” He said. I gulped down the water and knitted my eyebrows.

“Go ahead.” I said unsurely. He took a deep breath before opening his mouth once again to speak.

“You know, it fascinates me, everything about you.” He said as he lowered his face. I saw the redness appearing in his cheeks. I didn’t know how to respond from this. Without thinking, I cupped his face a planted my lips on his. He sat stiff for a small moment before letting himself go and wrapping his arms around my neck. I pushed my body closer to his and our kisses became harder. I pushed my tongue inside of his mouth and he moaned. A smile grew on my face, or it felt like it. We pulled our bodies closer and closer until there felt like there was no space in between us at all. This felt magical in a way. The way our bodies were against each other, the heat growing in the room, this whole moment was just amazing. He pushed me away and our lips were no longer together. He smiled and looked at the ground.

“I need to breathe you know…” He said as he laughed. I nodded and laid back down. He laid besides me and I reached for his hand. I played with our now intertwined fingers and I couldn’t help but smile. Hyukjae moved his face near my ear and let out a whisper.

“I don’t care what you think, I like you.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I decided it would be good to put all 3 POVs in one chapter. So no one is lost with what the other realationships are doing. I hope it's not too fluffy for you! Thank chu for reading~~ (It's not a long authors note this time...)