School

School

Donghae’s POV

It was only 8 at night, I should get some fresh air. For a couple hours I’ve been studying the magical books Hyo gave me. They were interesting. The tips to help you was lots of concentration. I would have never guessed… Hyoyeon fell asleep on my bed while I studied on the ground. I didn’t want to disrupt her so I quietly stood up and went to the door. As I closed the door, I saw a figure laying on the ground. I walked towards it and got on the ground for a closer look. The person was laying on their side so I couldn’t see. I turned it over and nearly jumped from surprise. Tiffany had blood running from her head to her neck. I pulled her over so her head laid on my lap. What do I do? I have an unconscious girl that is bleeding from her face on my lap. Without thinking, I picked her up and ran down the stairs. I needed to get to the nurses office. It didn’t take long to get there. I didn’t know I could run faster with a girl in my arms than 5 books.

“Oh! Lay her on the bed.” The nurse said as I walked in. I did as I was told. She shooed me out of the room. “What room number are you in? I’ll call as soon as her conditions better.” The nurse said. I nodded.

“Room 281.” I replied. She nodded and pushed me out of the room. I waited outside of the door. In my mind, I refused to leave until I know she’s okay…

I awoke with someone tapping my shoulder. Slowly, I opened my eyes and smiled at the face that stood in front of me. Tiffany had a smile on her face, as usual, and her head was bandaged. I slowly stood up from the uncomfortable chair and held her hand. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when I touched her.

“What’s wrong? Never had skinship with a guy?” I teased. She shook her head and we stared walking back to our dorms. “So… What happened?” I asked her.

“I don’t remember…” She said as she walked a bit faster. I saw something hanging out of her pocket. It looked like a silver necklace, it was also probably about to fall out of her pocket. As I predicted, it fell when we reached her door. Without her noticing, I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Sure, it wasn’t the right thing to do but I’m curious. “Bye…” She said as she bowed slightly and walked into her room. I waved and walked to my room next door. I opened the door slowly and walked in. The books and Hyoyeon were gone. I shrugged and laid on my bed.

“You’re late.” A voice boomed. I looked up and saw Hyukjae walking towards me. He only wore sweatpants. I tried not to stare but he had a really nice body.

Whoa… is this real? How is his body like this? His face doesn’t suit it.

“Yes, this is real. And you’re stupid. I told you that you’d be punished if you’re a second late. You are 5 hours late.” He said as he placed his hands on his hips. I couldn’t help but look at his body, it was distracting. I nodded and he moved forward so he was about a couple inches away from me. I looked down and he lifted my chin up so I’d look at him.

“So what’s the punishment…?” I muttered. He bent down slightly so that our eyes were leveled. I saw him look down at me and then he his lips seductively. Our lips clashed. He kissed my lips light a couple of times before breaking our contact. I looked at him blankly and he smirked.

“Don’t be late again.” He said as he turned off the lights. I looked out the window with my eyes wide.

Did he really just do that?

“Yes. Now shut up. I’m trying to sleep.” He muttered. I opened the window and crawled through like I usually did. I needed time to think of all this stuff without him reading my mind. I sat on the edge and looked at the sky. The moons rays hit the roof perfectly. I could see everything clearly. I pulled the necklace out of my pocket and held it out. It shined beautifully. I noticed it was a locket. It was in a heart shape and had swirls on it. I pulled in apart carefully and it opened. A grin grew on my face from my victory of not breaking it. There were two pictures in the locket. One was a beautiful girl and the other was…Tiffany? I froze and stared at the picture. Is this Tiffany’s lover? I looked over at her window to see if she noticed me or something. It was dark, it made sense from how late it was. But it made no sense, the picture, Tiffany looked somewhat different. I stood up and placed the necklace on her windowsill. Hopefully the sun will reflect on it. I quickly left the roof and crawled back through the window.

“Are you seriously still awake?” I jumped at the question and saw Hyukjae sitting up in bed. He turned the light on and stared at me. “Why is your other half outside?” He asked. I turned my head and noticed I still wasn’t fully in my room. I slowly my way on my bed and laid down. He still stared at me.

“What are you looking at?” I asked while trying to avoid eye contact. He got up and sat on my bed next to me. I grew stiff and he laughed.

“Are you scared or something? Why do you get stiff when I get close?” He asked as he chuckled. I sat up and lead against the window.

“Because you’re weird. You kissed me as a punishment…” I muttered. He chuckled and laid down.

“Yes and? I mean, you like men anyways so why does it matter?” I didn’t know what to say. I opened my mouth but no words came out. “Just lay down and sleep. It’s like 1:40.” He said as snuggled up into my pillow.

“What happened to respecting each other’s privacy?” I muttered. He stopped talking and probably fell asleep.

, I don’t want to share a bed with a ert…

“Then sleep on the roof.” He suddenly said. “If you didn’t come home late, then this wouldn’t have happened. Now sleep or I’ll kiss you again.” I quickly laid down and shut my eyes.

Kiss me again? What does he mean by that? Maybe I want him to kiss me…

‘If you want it so bad, then why don’t you make the next move?’ That voice in my head wasn’t mine. I tried to relax a bit but I couldn’t. Who needed sleep anyways?

Tiffany’s POV

I needed sleep so much. It was about 3 already and I still couldn’t sleep. The huge gash on my head made it hard. I didn’t want to move at all, it made my head hurt so much more. I tried my best to slowly turn to face the window. I didn’t want to face Yoona and Yuri who were sleeping. It was weird having Yuri here, she’s always here now. It’s like she lives here. I faced the window and a familiar necklace was on the windowsill. I slowly lifted my upper body so I could inch my way over to open the window and grab it. Fortunately, I succeeded. I held the cold necklace and stare at it. It wasn’t closed tightly, someone opened it. With curiosity, I slowly pulled the two pieces away from each other and saw what was in the locket. My jaw dropped and eyes widened. On the left was a picture of me, on the right was a picture of Taeyeon. It looked exactly like up but it didn’t look like us. That’s when I remembered, the chest. I quickly turned my head, ignoring the pain, and saw that the old chest still remained on my desk. I quietly sighed in relief and looked up.

Can I try to go back? How did I get to 1601 in the first place?

“Why aren’t you sleeping?” A voice whispered. I slowly turned my head and Yuri was sitting up on the bed. I shrugged and she got up to sit next to me. “It’s early, go to sleep.” She whispered.

“Why are you awake?” I whispered back.

“I heard you moving and I was curious. What’s wrong?” She looked at me with her eyes full of concern.

“Let’s go somewhere where we can talk without whispering…” I said to her. She nodded and took my hand. I closed my eyes tightly and felt the world spinning. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that we were in the magical arts library. There was only on room in the whole campus that had everything about the magic and powers of things, and it was located in the building of magical stuff. There was probably a better name for it but I could never pronounce it.

“So… What’s up?” She asked with a smile. As soon as she looked at me her smile faded. “Whoa… what happened there?” She asked as she pointed at my head. I shrugged and looked for the T section of books. “What you lookin’ for?” She asked.

“Looking for a book about teleporting.” I said while searching for a book.

“I know how to do that…” She muttered. “Actually, I just did that. You could’ve asked me for help…” She muttered. I stopped looking and realized that she could’ve helped me. I’m stupid… I turned and looked at her with a big smile on my face.

“Can you help me then?” I asked as I slowly walked up to her. She smile slightly and nodded.

“Where do you need to go?” She asked.

“1652.” I said simply. She stared at me with shock.

“You mean… Time traveling? I can only teleport from place to place, not year to year.” She explained as she sat on the dusty chair. I groaned and went back to the T section. I guess I have to look for time travel now.  I heard a faint snore and I turned around. Yuri was fast asleep. I smiled at her and continued looking. I needed to know how to get back there.

Minutes went to hours fast and I was still searching for the damn book. I could see the sun rising through the tiny window that was only there to help grow the plants in here. I was on the edge of giving up. That was until I found the right page.

Time Traveling With Your Mind: Just 2 easy steps!

  1. Concentrate on when and where you want to go. Keep the image in your mind.
  2. Close your eyes and think about it. If you can, make sure that you’re in a comfortable place. Your chances of getting there will increase.

(Will only work if you have a power or potion)

That was so simple… I thought it’d be more complex but I guess not. I just shrugged and sat on the ground. There were books cluttered everywhere but it felt nice. It was like home. I shut my eyes tightly and thought about where I wanted to go. I ground felt like it was disappearing. This was good right? I concentrated harder. Things were moving, I could hear it. I opened my eyes slowly and was disappointed with what I saw. I didn’t go anywhere, I was still in the same place. Except, it looked cleaner. And not dusty.

“Isabel! Come quick!” A voice said. A girl came running to the front from the back of the room and stopped in front of me. I was shocked. This girl looked like me, only she was blonde. I stood up and looked around. What used to be the old magical library was now a book shop. The books were even more organized. And there were windows! I looked back at the girl named Isabel who was standing in front of me.

“Hello!” I said happily. She just stood and smiled.

“Mother! What is it?” She asked. I turned and there was a lady standing behind me.

“The princess has arrived and she stopped here!” The mother said excitedly. I stepped to the side so I can look at both of them. It’s like they couldn’t see me.

“Princess Edith?” Isabel said with a smile. Her mother nodded and left the room. A small bell rung and I looked at the door and my jaw dropped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I realized that some of the spelling is off, or the grammar isnt correct in the previous chapters. Ha atleast there isnt a lot of mistakes. I feel like i can't get my chapters done lol. (Actually,  on my computer, i have chapters 1-10 already done.) Im expecting more updates. Thank chu for reading~~ also thank you for commenting and voting :3 It makes me feel like such a success when i see good comments, it makes me smile *coughcough* everyone who left a comment *coughcough*