School

School

Donghae’s POV

I stared at Hyukjae from across the room. Maybe I should play with him today. What should I do? Make him think I like him? I grinned at myself from this stupid idea. Could he hear me? , I forgot about the powers that these people have. I looked around at everyone and some of them looked back at me.

. . . . I have to stop thinking! Why? Mind stop!

I heard giggling and looked over at Hyoyeon. She was sitting not that far away from me. She put a finger up to her lips and I nodded. I couldn’t be that loud in my mind. The bell rang, which meant it was time for lunch and that I had no more classes until 8 PM. I started taking one of the special classes so I could learn some stuff. Currently, I’m learning magic or some . Honestly, I have no idea what it’s supposed to be. I walked out of the door and I felt a pang in my arm.

“Ow…” I said quietly as I rubbed my arm. I turned my head and saw Hyoyeon laughing to herself.

“You’re so distracting! You and your thoughts! Why are they so loud? Can’t you whisper in your mind?” She sounded really pissed. I shook my head and let out a loud sigh. We walked down the hall and I looked out the big window. There was a person out there, she was running towards the forest.

Who is that? What is she doing?

“I think that’s Tiffany, it sounds like her. I think she needs fresh air.” Hyo said. I looked down at her and raised an eyebrow. She blushed and lowered her head. “Sorry… It’s just…” She sighed and looked at me. She then grabbed my arm and started running down the hall. We passed everything. The classes, the dorms, even the cafeteria. She was small but was fast and strong. She led my outside and we stopped when we were in the third building that I never saw people go into. I looked at her, confused, and she nodded. I looked around once more before stepping through the doors with her. The entrance was exactly what I thought it’d be. Old, dusty, and cobwebs everywhere. I swatted away the dust and tried to keep my eyes wide open. I heard her giggle and she grabbed my arm again. My eyes were really watery from the dust that I felt as if I were going blind.

“You’ll be fine.” She assured me. I nodded and let her drag me away. She came to a sudden stop. “Open your eyes.” She said.

“I don’t think you noticed but my eyes are open!” I nearly yelled. I blinked a couple times and I could actually see. She brought me to a small room. Books covered the room. I stared at her with curiosity.

“It’s pretty right?” She smiled and picked up a book.

“They’re books…” I said as I looked at a book. I blew the dust off and looked at the title.

Controlling Your Mind

“It’s a telepathy book.” Hyoyeon said as she read through the book she was reading. “I’m going to teach you how to be like Hyukjae.” She looked at me and gave me a big smile. I looked at her with wide eyes.

“What?” I asked loudly. She nodded and held my hands tightly.

“You heard me!” She said as she started bouncing and I jumped with her. She stopped and smiled at me.

“Why?” I asked. She stayed silent for a bit. I think she was trying to answer using her thoughts but failed, miserably.

“So you can mess with Hyukjae! I know you like him!” She giggled and all I could do was stare at her.

“But that’s creepy…” I muttered. She nodded and I looked around at the books. “Fine… I’ll try to learn…” She looked up happily with a bright smile.

“Okay!” She said happily. She grabbed some books and handed me about 5 really huge books. “Take these home and memorize everything!” She said as she grabbed my hand and ran out of the building. I tried to keep up but the damn books were weighing me down.

“Hyoyeon! Slow down!” I yelled. She was already out of the building while I was halfway there.

“Hurry!” She yelled while holding the door open for me. I finally made it out the door and froze. Running across the yard, was a woman holding a chest. Hyo looked over and saw her too. “Fany!” She yelled. Tiffany looked at us and awkwardly waved before running again.

That was weird…

“I know…” Hyoyeon muttered. She looked at me and smiled shyly. “Let’s go! We need to go and study!” She said as we walked across the campus to where the dorms were.

“But, but… It’s studying! Do you know what’s in studying? Dying!” I said in frustration.

“I guess in English it does but in Korean it doesn’t have ‘dying’ in the word.” She walked ahead and I trailed behind. The books were so heavy, like they were 20 pounds each. “It’s not that bad! Now man up and stop whining.” She snapped. I quietly nodded, even though she couldn’t see it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany’s POV

I made it into my room with the chest in my hands. There was something about it that made me want it. I set it on my desk and stared at it for a bit. It was covered in dirt, which made sense because it was in the ground. There was a golden lock on it that I didn’t notice before. , I didn’t look for the key… I sighed and collapsed in my bed. Where could this stupid key be? I heard a shriek right in the room and looked up with wide eyes. No one was in here with me. I put my face back on the pillow and thought a bit. Why are my hallucinations getting out of hand so suddenly?

“Fany?” A soft voice whispered. I slowly looked up and saw that no one was there. I just shook my head and sat on my bed.

“Look at me…” It said again. I frantically looked around the room but no one was there. I lightly pulled on the hair that was closest to my scalp. This voice made me frustrated.

“I love you…” The whispers started to sound sinister. It was terrifying and sent chills throughout my body. Suddenly I felt a light touch on my shoulder and I jumped. Blackness was filling into my sight. Suddenly the room was disappearing. It slowly faded off until nothing was there. A small light. That was all I could see in the darkness. Water filled my throat. I attacked what seemed like water, trying to make it back up on the surface. My lungs needed air soon. I looked up and saw the light get bigger, that’s when I paddled through the water faster. Within seconds I made it to the surface. I gasped for air and looked around. What was once my room was now an ocean. Over at the distance, I could see docks and boats. I sighed in relief and started swimming towards the boats. It felt like a life time but I made it to the docks. I laid my arms on the wooden floor and rested my head. My bottom half was still hanging off the edge and into the water.

“Look o’er there! It’s a girl!” someone yelled. I tried to lift my body up so I can have my whole body on some sort of hard surface. I panted and gasped for air at the same time as I looked up at the sky. The wooden planks started to shake, someone was coming.

“You lost?” a rough voice asked. I nodded and he pulled me up. He was dressed in old clothing. The types of clothes you saw people back in the 1500s would wear.

“Ex-excuse me… What year is it?” I asked, trying to sound polite. The man looked at me, but his eyes weren’t focused on me.

“Erm 1652.” He said as he turned around and started walking fast.

1652? How the did I get here?

I shook my head and stood up. Might as well explore while I can. I roamed the streets looking for something interesting. Well, everything was fascinating and all but nothing seemed right. It was a small village, nothing really special. As I walked the empty street, something shiny caught my eye once again. I turned my head and saw a silver locket on the ground. I went to it and picked it up. It was in the shape of a heart with swirly designs on it. It went into my pocket, it wasn’t stealing if I found it.

“Tiffany?” I heard a faint yell. The world was going blurry. “Fany!” The screams got louder and louder. I sat on the ground and hugged my knees. The houses were slowly blackening and I felt my body shake. Blackness took over and I was alone. Alone in the dark. Slowly, I regained my vision. I could make out a face from the blurry images. It was a familiar face.

“Her eyes are opening!” Someone else yelled. Right in front of me, instead of the town of 1652, was Yoona and Jessica. Yoona had tears streaming down her face and Jessica sat there frozen.

“What’s wrong?” I asked confusingly while lifting myself up with my elbows. Yoona wiped her tears and brought me into a long hug. “Explain?” I asked while my voice was kind of muffled from Yoonas tight hug.

“We came in here and saw that you were lying in bed so I thought ‘maybe she’s sleeping.’ But then I came closer and your aura was black, pure black. And someone was sitting on the bed with you. At first I thought you brought someone home, then I noticed how the figure had no color and was only a gray color. I thought I was going to faint.” Yoona explained as she sobbed into my back. I her back and she hugged me tighter. “You weren’t waking up, I thought you were dead! We’ve been trying to wake you up for about 2 hours!” She cried more and Jessica looked at me sadly.

“When I touched your arm, I couldn’t feel you. It was like you disappeared from your body.” She said as she looked down. Yoona soon let go of me and sat back on the bed. “Do you think your power is leaving your body?” Jessica asked. Yoona pushed her off the bed and they both laughed.

“That’s not even funny! We saw that movie and it was terrifying!” Yoona shrieked. “I don’t want the dorm haunted because she left her body and ghosts want her body!” She shuddered and went to her bed. “It’s good to know you’re fine, unnie.” She said with a smile. I looked out the window. When I came back her the sun was up and it was about 3. Now the sun was down and the clock read 6. I shook my head and got off my bed.

“I’m getting some food, want anything?” I asked before heading to the door. They both said no and I left the room. As I closed the door, I felt someone staring at me. I turned and lifted my head. I hit the ground, I could also feel moister around my face. I was paralyzed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So i thought that for this story, i can have like 1 and a half of a chapter for donghae and the same for tiffany. If that makes sense lol. Is it still interesting? I feel like it's going to just drag on.... yeah...Thank chu for reading~~ i hope that it turns out good... ha ha ha.... Author notes are awkward for me...