School

School

Tiffany’s POV

I woke up in the old library. How long have I been here? I wasn’t sure. The time here was never correct anyways. I stood up slowly, my legs were numb, and looked around. The library really did look like that book store my doppelganger own. No, it can’t be… I walked towards the end of the library. Not where the entrance/exit was, but the other end. Dust covered the area, as usual, but there was more dust and ancient stuff past these bookshelves. I pushed some curtains away from me as I continued to travel down the thin isle. It’s like no one has been here before. I tried to hold in my coughing and sneezing, just in case a wolf boy was here. I stopped in my tracks as I looked up slowly. There in front of me was a bright blue door. It was so bright that it looked like it made its own light. Without hesitating, I moved forward and grabbed the handle. It was ice cold, which would make sense from the age of this place. I pushed the door open and looked at the dirty room. All that amazement from the door and all I get is a dirty room. I moved inside the room and turned and grabbed a lit torch that was next to me. At that moment, I didn’t realize how odd that a torch was lit. I walked further into the room and came to a quick stop. There was a key. Right in front of me. I grinned a bit and grabbed it. This isn’t stealing, right?

It’s not stealing if we’re giving it to you.

What the was that? I shook my head and quickly walked out the room. Maybe it could be the key for the chest that was in my room. The chest. I had completely forgotten about it. Without thinking, I ran out the main door and tried to get to the hospital unseen. I don’t think I was being smart since it’s the time where those stupid boys went on their werewolf rampage. Where was I even going? Why did I run?

Taeyeon is awake.

What is with this voice in my head? I just want to scream because it’s so damn annoying. It was helpful but so annoying.

I reached the front desk of the hospital and asked about Taeyeon. The lady looked at me and said that it was alright for me to go. I bowed and ran to her room. Something good ought to happen now, right? She’s awake… Maybe she misses me just as much as I missed her.

 

Donghae’s POV

Darkness was all I could see at this moment.

“Donghae…” I heard a weak voice say. I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids were so heavy. “Are you awake now? You’re breathing has quickened…” I recognized the voice as Hyukjae. He never sounded scared, weak, or nervous. Which scared me, because he had all of those three tones right now. I tried to nod and I heard him let out a deep breath. My body grew warmer as Hyukjae possibly hugged. I wasn’t sure if he was hugging me, but it felt like one.

“I can’t see…” I managed to say from my dry throat.

“Just rest a bit. I’ll get you some water.” I heard his footsteps scurry off and I was now alone in the darkness of my mind. I blinked a couple times and fully opened my eyes. The room was a bit small and looked like a mechanical room. Hyukjae soon returned with bottles of water and a smile on his face. He sat on the bed with me while handing me the bottle.

“What’s with the smile?” I asked after I took a sip of water. He looked down at his lap while his face grew redder. All he did in response was shrug. “It’s not nothing from what I can see.” I said. A smile was forming on my own lips as I said it. He looked up at me and pulled me into a long, warm hug. My arms stayed at my side for a bit and then soon wrapped around his upper body.

“I’m happy you’re okay…” He said in my ear.

“I wouldn’t just quit so easily…” I murmured into his ear. He shivered under my touch as I made a light trail of kisses from his cheek to his neck. He moaned as I slipped my hands under his shirt. I moved my lips back to meet his and forced my tongue into his mouth. He happily allowed me to enter as he gripped my hair. My one hand tugged his pants. He pushed me away quickly and got off me while shaking his head.

“We’re not supposed to be like this…” He said as he got off the cheap bed and stood with his back facing me. I couldn’t help but grin, am I a sick person for wanting to laugh at him for being miserable? I’m just a sick person period.

“Why not?” I asked as I looked at him shift awkwardly.

“Because we aren’t going to be like this in a couple days when everything goes back to normal.” He breathed out as he sat back on the bed.

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I propped myself up on one elbow. He turned his head slightly and opened his mouth.

“We aren’t going to be like this when Friday comes. The full moon cycle will end and we can carry on with our normal lives. But by next month we can be like this again…” He tried to give me a smile as he fully turned around. I shook my head rapidly and stared at him with shock.

“Why can’t we be the same? Don’t you like it like this?”

“It’s just… Right now we are in a confined space and the underground makes us wonky. Probably when we go back up we’ll be back to normal.”

“What do you mean by that?” I raised my voice and burrowed my eyebrows at him.

“Let me break it down. The air down here isn’t clean which would probably make us crazy. I know that I’m not myself when I’m down here. That’s probably why we’re so… touchy with each other. You are probably just being loving since the air too. When we get back to our rooms on Friday, we’ll be normal again. As in, we’ll continue our hatred for each other.”

“I never said I hated you…”  I muttered.

“But you act like you do.”

“I still don’t get the air thing…” I asked as I looked away from him.

“Pretty much you think differently and act differently from the air.”

“Were you joking when you said you liked me?” I felt a pain in my chest. Yes, I did start ‘teasing’ him first… But that really hurts. He stayed silent for a bit.

“Yes.”

My eyes widened as I stared at the ground some more. I didn’t want to show him my emotions.

“Good… I didn’t like you that way either. And by the way, tomorrow is Friday.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I've been busy (Which is weird...) Thank chu for reading~~