School

School

I sat in the corner once again, thinking about today. Hyukjae confessed to me. I couldn’t help but smile as I remembered about our skin contact.

“Don’t think too much about it…” a familiar voice said. I grinned to myself and leaned against the wall.

Sorry, I forgot you were sleeping…

“You should be sorry!” He said as he sat up and threw his pillow at me. I laughed and pulled him into a deep hug. He was stiff, as usual. It made me laugh by the way he reacted to our skinship. He soon let himself go again and relaxed a bit. “It’s unusual… The way you touch me. I think you’re still teasing me…” I heard him say. I grinned again and kissed his cheek.

“Don’t be paranoid…” I muttered as I let him go and I fell on the blanket. He shook his head and laid down next to me, our fingers quickly became intertwined once more. “Do you think we’ll change after the boys become normal?” I suddenly asked. Hyukjae pulled himself up on one elbowed and looked down at me with a smile. It probably meant we were going to be all lovey-dovey and all that .

“Nope!” He said while chuckling. I pushed him over and he fell on his back while laughing so hard.

“That isn’t funny you bastard…” I muttered as I pulled the blanket over my head and closed my eyes for some sleep.

“Have you seen Yuri and Yoona?” He suddenly asked. I shrugged and remained silent while trying to sleep. For hours I kept tossing and turning, not being able to sleep. Something was off but I didn’t know what it is. I sat up and looked around Hyukjae wasn’t in the room anymore.

“Hyukjae?” I whispered in a loud way. No response. I tried again and I still got no response. There’s no need to panic, right? Is that all I can ask myself at this moment? Of course, he’ll be okay. It’s just that there’s 11 werewolves outside of this room and that he might be eaten by one. No big deal… There was a loud thudding noise which made me stand up really fast that cause me to hit my head on the ceiling. Talking came from the other side of the cellar door. Was waiting and staying quiet still an option? The doors started to rattle and I inched away slowly. The closer I was to the tube, the closer I am to safety. Right?

‘Donghaek… Don’t worry. You’ll be fine…’

No I’m not! The doors are shaking and you’re not here to save me!

I was screaming in my mind. What do I do? The doors opened a crack and I could make out a figure. I backed far enough where I could feel the cool metal under my palms. Slowly, I tried to scoot backwards into the tube. Luckily, I made no noises as I was almost halfway.

Hyukjae… Where are you?

Of course, no response. I sat for a bit, hiding in the shadows. This is my end. Was I breathing too loud? Was I even breathing?

‘My god Donghaek! You’re alive! Just crawl a bit further. I’ll be there.’

How can I trust you? You said my name wrong!

I nearly screamed as a hand gripped my shoulder. I would’ve screamed but my mouth was clamped shut with another hand at the same time.

“Shh… It’s just me.” Hyukjaes voice whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes, which were closed tightly, and he had a gummy grin on his face like usual. I gave him a small peck on the cheek and he pulled me up. “Stay quiet and follow me.” He said as he dragged me down the metal floor. I started to run faster as I heard the old cellar doors open, followed by voices.

“I swear I smelt someone.” A scratchy voice growled. It was so loud and terrifying that I in my last breath before pushing Hyukjae to run faster. He got the message and I saw the light at the other end.

“Over there!” I heard one say. This made us more determined and we ran as fast as we could. I heard the boy, or boys, footsteps getting closer.

How the do they run this fast?!

‘I don’t know… Maybe because they’re ing werewolves you little piece of !’

The light was only a few feet away, we can make it. At least I hope. There was a sudden pain on my side and I let out a yelp. Hyukjae gripped my wrist tighter and we ran faster. We jumped where the light was and the vent closed with a thudding noise. I fell on the ground while facing the closed vent. 2 of the boys were there, clawing and reaching their arms through the gaps. I stood up and walked close to them, but not too close. I looked at one of them and smiled. He was so tiny, like a baby.

“Aw what’s your name?” I asked in a stupid voice. The one guy let out a growl and slowly cracked a grin. Now that I realized it, he was an actual human. Not werewolf.

“Do Kyungsoo.” He said while scurrying away with the other male wolfie. For some odd reason I smiled.

“Yah! Donghae!” I heard a voice yell as the footsteps approached me. Hyukjae looked me up and down with shock. “Are you okay? How bad does it hurt?” He asked franticly. I burrowed my eyebrows and he pointed to my waist. I looked down and saw that my shirt was ripped and blood was oozing out. He lifted my shirt a bit and I saw three long, deep, and bloody scratched.

“Aren’t you in so much pain?” He asked quietly. I shook my head and he grabbed my hand, dragging me somewhere else. “I’ll take you to Sica.” He said while walking fast. I felt my eye lids get heavier by every second that was passing. Hyukjaes voice was fading away and I felt the ground beneath my head.

 

Yuri’s POV

“Yoona…” I said quietly while looking at her. She nodded and looked up. “Who’s your new lover?” I asked. She was quiet for a bit but then soon opened .

“You may not know him. His name is Seung Gi.” She smiled as she said his name and I just nodded.

“He’s your new boyfriend, right?”

“Not exactly… We knew each other before I went her and he said he liked me before. But back then I wasn’t interested in him.” She stuffed her face with a piece of bread and stopped talking.

“Yoona…” I said again. She hummed distractedly in response. “I wanted to give us a try.” I whispered. She looked up at me with wide eyes.

“Wh-what do you mean?” She asked while swallowing her food. I cracked a smile and moved my head close to hers.

“I wanted to give us a try. I didn’t know you were the type to give up on someone you like so easily… I guess you’re a quitter…” I smirked, my plan was coming in to place. She looked at me in shock and shook her head rapidly.

“N-no I have someone already…” She stammered.

“Where is this lover now?” I asked her. She stayed silent for a bit and just stared at me. “Do you even know where he is?” She shook her head again. “You know… I broke up with Jongdae for you. It would mean a lot if you left Seung Gi for me too…” I said while staring at the ground. She fell really silent now. Like, her breathing even stopped. I lifted up her chin and lightly placed my lips on hers. I backed off quickly and stood up. She needed time to realize what happened and what she wanted. Quickly, I left the room and heard call my name.

“Yuri… I think I made up my mind.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I didnt realize this earlier, but EXO is bringing these couples together... Awwh. Even when they're vicious wolves people are falling in love. Thank Chu for reading~~ leave a comment! I'll update next week :3