School

School

Where the hell can he be?

Just as I thought about him, he appeared in front of me.

“Oh… Hi Donghae.” He said. I gave him a small smirk as I grabbed his wrist and ran down the hall towards our room. “Donghae!” He screamed as I dragged him. I ignored him and kept running. He kept screaming, but the same thing happened, I ignored him. As we approached the room, I unlocked the door and pushed him on the bed. “What the f-” I engulfed his lips before he could continue to speak. He was tense for a bit but then soon relaxed. I unstiffened as I laid on top of him. He opened his mouth and I slipped my tongue. His hands roamed my back from under my shirt. The heat was growing in our room. I quickly stripped him from his shirt and was working on his pants. He grabbed my hand and stopped kissing me. I looked at him and he was taking deep breaths.

“I don’t think we should do this…” He breathed out.

“Why?” I said as I started to nibble on his neck. He gasped and became less tense.

“Be-because… I don’t want to have . I want to make love.” I rolled off and laid beside him while staring into his eyes. “We can’t make love if the couple doesn’t love the other.” He said as he was panting.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You don’t love me. I’m just a crush. I’m not stupid Lee Donghae. Try this again in a couple months and see if you truly love me…” He stood up and walked out of the room. I shoved a pillow in my face with frustration. Maybe I do love him. Is it him who doesn’t love me? It would make more sense…

 ‘Really? Don’t say that, I know what you’re thinking is a lie.’

Stop listening to my thoughts.

‘This is how I try to get to know people.’

Try not listening to my thoughts for once and I might like you more.

I smiled to myself when he stopped thinking.

‘I don’t know how you can just make a move on me like that… We’ve only known each other for like a couple of weeks.’

Give it more time and you’ll be falling every time you see me.

The door flew open and an angry Hyukjae ran in. He stood in front of me with his eyebrows furrowed.

“Are you ing kidding me? Do you really think that will happen?” He asked with a mad tone in his voice. I grinned to myself and nodded.

“Maybe if you weren’t rude I would be nice…” I muttered. He sighed loudly and I looked away. There was a loud thud and I looked back at him. I tried to hold in my laughter but it just escaped.

“What did I tell you? You fell just from seeing me.” I laughed. He picked himself up and threw a punch at my cheek.

“You’re stupid…” He scoffed. I rubbed the pain in my cheek and shook my head.

“You’re at the same level as me.” I smiled. This time he let out a ‘tch’ sound and stormed out of the room correctly. I laid my head back on the bed and smiled at the ceiling. It’s so great being back on a bed.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Pain flooded throughout my body. I laid in the forest, I think. Why do I always end up here? I tried to sit up, but the pain was too much to bare. I didn’t know where exactly the wound could’ve been but I think it was at my stomach. There was rustling in the bushes and I held my breath. What if it came back? Would I be gone for sure?

“Are you sure Fany is here?” I heard a voice say. The voice was familiar but I didn’t know why.

“I’m guessing, we’ve been looking for days. Baekhyun said that he last left her in the forest right before the transformation ended. We have to keep looking. What if she’s badly injured? It’s been days! She must be famished…” I recognized the second voice as Hyoyeon. Oh Hyoyeon, how your missed her voice. The movement suddenly stopped. “She’s here.” Her voice said.

“Why do you think that?” The other voice asked.

“I can hear her thoughts.”

‘Fany, what are you looking at?’

I opened my eyes that were once squeezed tightly. The sun and some trees were in my vision.

“I found her!” The familiar voice yelled. I heard the movements come close. My eyelids grew heavy again and I tried to keep my eyes opened. A hand held mine tightly.

Taeyeon? But she said she didn’t want to see me…

“We need to get her to the hospital!” She yelled. Even when she yelled, it sounded so distant.

“No! They won’t know what to do! We have to take her to-” Her voice was leaving my ears and I felt myself being lifted up. Am I time traveling again? Or am I just dying? I opened my eyes once more and saw Taeyeon’s face. It made me want to cry. She actually looked frightened and concerned for my life.

“I won’t let you go again. I promise.”

--------

A bright light filled the room and my vision. My body wasn’t in as much pain anymore, just really numb. I tried to look around without moving my head. The room looked like a hospital. Great.

“You’re awake? Good.” A voice said. I turned my head slowly to the doorway where the voice came from. A smile formed from my lips as she walked over next to me.

“I thought you were done with me.” I said as she sat on the edge of the bed next to me. She shrugged.

“That was before you were missing for five days.” She said. I looked at her with my eyes widened as I sat up.

“Five days? How long was I asleep?” She was silent for a moment before opening once more.

“Almost a week… You talked in your sleep.” She said while looking down at the ground.

“Like what…?” I asked her. I can just imagine that I kept calling out for her. All my dreams, that I could remember, involved Taeyeon in some way.

“I don’t know. It was just some quiet mumbling…” She muttered.

Oh … I was talking about her…

Her head snapped up and looked at me. She started to sob and tremble. I looked at her confusingly and she looked at me with her eyes full of fear.

“I-I-I think s-something is ha-happening to m-me…” She stammered. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

“What’s wrong?” I asked in a somewhat calm voice.

“I got an email the other day… It said I should go to this school I never heard of. I looked it up and it didn’t exist. So when I looked at the address…” She stopped talking and looked at me with watery eyes. “It’s the school you go to.”

“And?”


“And I wanted to leave you because of your super human abilities. And now I have them which makes me feel so guilty.”  Hugged her tighter and kissed her cheek.

“Don’t be so scared.” I said. She nodded and leaned her head against my shoulder.

“I don’t even know what I’m capable of…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter feels so awkward to me (Oh my goodness...) Thank chu for reading~~