School

School

Tiffany’s POV

There was snow everywhere. Why was I even outside? I don’t remember even waking up. What was the last thing I did? Why was there red snow next to me? All these stupid questions filled my head. I was in the middle of the forest with nothing but a tank top and jeans on. I was barefooted too. The cold didn’t affect me, though. I felt completely fine and warm.

“Tiffany?” A voice rang through my head. I covered my ears and shook my head.

“No! I’m not letting you do this to me again!” I screamed out loud. I felt my knees buckle and I fell to the ground. Tears filled my eyes. What’s happening? I felt as if something else controlled my body. I screamed again as I felt someone touch me. “You’re just a hallucination!” I screamed again. I kept my eyes closed. Arms were wrapped around my body and I opened one eye. The short dark hair, the muscular arms, it was nothing like my usual hallucinations.

“Tiffany… You’ll be okay…” the familiar deep, yet soft voice said.

“No it won’t, oppa…” I whispered as I released my ears and calmed down. I took deep breaths and Hyukjae let go of me. He sat there in front of me with worried eyes.  “I just needed some space, that’s all.” I said to him. He shook his head and stood up.

“They’re going to be here soon. You don’t want to get eaten by them…” he said as I took his hand and stood up. I nodded and followed him back to the building. We walked in silence as we went up the stairs into the safe room. We were greeted by warm but worrying smiles. He pointed over to where Yoona and Yuri sat, I nodded and went to them.

“Unnie!” They both said with big grins, I smiled back and sat down. They kept talking to me but I drowned out their voices.

Tiffany… Answer the phone.

The voice inside my head made me want to punch myself.

Answer the phone.

Why was the voice getting louder?

“Answer the phone.” The voice escaped my thoughts and became a reality as someone put a phone in front of my face. I took the phone and answered it.

“Hello?”

{Fany? It’s Taeyeon.} My heart shattered.

“Taeyeon?”

{Let’s meet somewhere, I can’t speak to you like this.}

“Okay, where?”

{Uhm… My house? You remember where it is, right?} I stayed silent for a bit.

“No.”

{Okay, I’ll send you the address. When will you be here?}

“Tomorrow.”

I hung up and put the phone besides me. Was I ready to see her again? I’ve been waiting for that call but it never came, until now. What if she doesn’t like me now? Is it good that she wants to see me? My eyes started to get heavy. The world was fading once again. Maybe if I sleep I’ll be better and the answers will come…

The next day

I was walking to the address Tae sent me. It was weird, the address led me to a hospital. Maybe her mother worked here? I shrugged and continued walking towards the front desk. The lady behind the counter looked really depressing. She wore all dark makeup and her skin was really pale.

“Uhm… I’m looking for a Kim Taeyeon…” I said quietly.

“Taeyeon? No one has come to see her. Room 209.” She scoffed. I nodded slowly and thought about how rude she was. Down the dark hallway, of all places, Taeyeon’s room had to be in the scariest part of the hospital. Of course I just ignored my fear of the dark and walked until I reached her door. I took one deep breath before walking in. Before knocking, the door pulled open itself and I just walked in. The room looked like a normal hospital room. A plain room, that was about it. I turned my head and looked at the sleeping Taeyeon. Without knowing the reason, I smiled to myself. She was so pretty as she slept. I saw a clip board on her bed and took a look at it.

Patient: Kim Taeyeon

Has been in a coma for three years

I stopped reading and looked up at the girl who laid before me. My eyes were probably wide from shock. My poor baby. I sat on her bed and closed my eyes, trying to remember how this happened.

*Flash Back*

It was a nice sunny day. The weather was perfect, the view was perfect, Taeyeon was perfect, everything was perfect. All I could do was smile about my happiness. I sat on the bench at the park with my bike next to me. I shielded my eyes with my hands from the sun. My phone started ringing and I answered happily when I saw Taeyeon’s picture.

“Hello, my love!” I said into the phone while smiling like a fool.

{I’m sorry, I can’t make it…} She said with a bit of sadness in her voice.

“Ah… That’s okay! There’s always tomorrow? Or the day after?” I said while still smiling.

{Yeah… I have to go, don’t worry about me. Okay?}

“Unnie… When do I worry? You’re strong!” I giggled and I heard a chuckle from the other line.

{Just don’t worry.}

“Okay!” I hung up and sat for a bit to enjoy the warmth.

 

Did something happen? Something I missed? I seemed so happy… I sighed and patted Taeyeon’s hands. They were still warm, just like her personality. I missed her smile and her eyes. Everything about her was so warm and fuzzy. But, why can’t I remember what happened? I stood up and patted her hands one last time before heading towards the doorway.

“Bye…” I said before walking out. I felt a tear leave my eye. How did this happen? Where was I during this time? I froze in the hallway. My eyes widened, I felt stupid. A smile grew on my face as I started running to get to the exit. A safe place, that’s all I need. I ran until I reached the school once again. The first place I had to go to, the old magical library.

As usual, the place was dusty and old. No surprise there. I sat on the floor all the way in the back. No one could see me, unless they were actually looking for me. I laid my head back and thought of where I needed to go.

That day when Taeyeon stopped seeing me.

Concentration. That’s all I needed right now. I shut my eyes tighter and waited. Warmth hit my body and I knew I was there. Slowly, I opened my eyes. A smile grew as I looked up and saw myself on the phone.

“Okay!” The past me said while hanging up. I stood up and ran to where could’ve Taeyeon been. Did she even tell me where she’d be? I shrugged and ran until I reached her house. I was happy I sort of remembered her house. It was across from my house, at least I think. Why did the houses all look similar? It made it more frustrating. I stopped in the middle of the road to catch my breath. I have to find her before she leaves and disappears again. I turned my head and let out a sigh. How will I find her in time? Just as if it was an answer, the familiar girl that made me smile stepped out of her house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I feel like the writing here got randomly professional... Ohmaigosh I made it to 1000 views *parties by myself* I reached my goal! Yippie! Sorry for the week long wait -.- Exams are over for a bit so i have so more time to update! Unless im going to start updating weekly... Which i probably will. Thank chu for reading~ thank you for the comments (i feel so loved lessthanthree)