School

School

I was woken up by from a pillow held against my face. I threw it off and sat up gasping for air. Hyukjae was standing next to me with a stupid grin on his face.

“Good to know you’re still alive.” He said as he grabbed a tie and put it on.

“Yah!” I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his back. “Is this how you treat newbies?” I asked as I groaned and walked over to the bathroom.

“Yes, actually. Don’t sit with me in class. It’s embarrassing.” He said. I stuck my head out of the doorway and looked glared at him.

“What?” I said with my toothbrush sticking out of my mouth.

“You heard me.” He growled.

“Oh I’m the embarrassing one? Says the one who can’t get a girl…” I muttered as I continued to brush my teeth. There was a sudden impact on the back of my head which caused my head to the mirror. I groaned in pain and turned around. Hyukjae pushed me up against the sink. We faced each other, I knitted my eyebrows and he grinned at me. I clenched my fist, I was ready to punch him back if he made a move. He chuckled a bit and moved his face foreword. I shut my eyes tightly and I heard him laugh.

Is he going to kiss me?

“What were you expecting? For me to kiss you?” He laughed and left the dorm.

“That piece of …” I muttered to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn’t listen to Hyukjae. Of course, I sat with him in all of our classes. He’s so stupid for thinking that I’d actually listen to him. I sat by myself at lunch and stared at my phone.

“Oppa, what are you looking at?” A female voice asked. I looked up and smiled at Hyoyeon who sat next to across from me. I shook my head.

“Nothing…” I responded as I put my phone in my pocket.

“Nothing what?” another voice said. I looked and saw Tiffany was now sitting across from me too.

“Well hello to the both of you. Since when was I suddenly popular?” I asked sarcastically. They both laughed and an unfamiliar face sat next to Tiffany. The girl stuffed her face with rice and looked at everyone with her cheeks full of rice.

“Unnie, why are we sitting here?” The girl asked.

“Am I not allowed to eat lunch with my friend?” She snapped back but in a joking way, I think. The stranger looked at me and smiled.

“I’m Yoona.” She said with a bright smile. She was really pretty, more like beautiful and cute combined. If I were straight, I’d totally want to be with her.

“Yoona, may I ask a question? It may be kind of rude…” I said to her. She nodded happily. “Are you popular with guys?” I suddenly asked. All three of them seem shocked by the random question but they just laughed a bit.

“Yeah, I am. Why?” She asked back as she laughed some more.

“Can you tell which guy is gay or not?” I was shocked by myself from the question. She looked around a bit and nodded.

“Lee Hyukjae, that guy over there.” She pointed in his direction. “He’s obviously gay.” She said. Tiffany laughed and Hyoyeon looked at her like she was an alien.

I stared at Hyukjae for a bit. How can she tell?

“How do you know?” I realized I was now saying what came to mind. I took a sip of my water to calm my thought

“He isn’t looking at most girls like other guys. Even if he did look at girls, it’d still be obvious. He also has this aura around him, I’m not a witch or anything but he has this sense that is screaming ‘Stay away, I’m not into girls.’ Of course he probably has cravings for the opposite , but he prefers men.” She nodded as if she were telling herself ‘you did good Yoona.’

“You know this just by looking at him?” I asked. I felt sort of like a burden but I didn’t care. This school just suddenly go interesting for me. She nodded and drank some water.

“I usually just take a glance or so. I only know this because he has the same aura as you.” I choke on my spit as she said this. Hyoyeon also looked shocked.

“No way…” Hyo muttered to herself. “But you’re too cute to be homoual…” She whispered. Tiffany laughed and continued eating what was left on her plate.

“Well, Tiffany is cute and she’s homoual…” I said as I glanced over at Hyukjae. Maybe since I know this for sure, I can play with him a bit. I snickered to myself and all three of them looked up.

“What’s funny, oppa?” Hyo asked. I shook my head and smiled to myself. This is really going to get interesting now.

“You guys are completely different…” Tiffany suddenly said.

“Like I haven’t noticed already…” I muttered to myself.

“Just from looking at you, you looked like a sassy . Hyukjae, he looks like he would get beat up a lot. Even though I don’t know you that well, I can already tell that you guys will be good together.” She said as she kept constantly looking at her phone.

“I don’t think sassy is the right word…” I muttered as I turned my head to glance at Hyukjae. I accidentally made eye contact and he glared at me. A guy passed our table and Yoonas eyes lit up.

“He’s gay.” She said after he passed us and probably couldn’t hear us. I turned my head and looked at the guy who was taking a seat. I nodded at her and smiled.

I swear, these girls have super powers.

“That’s because we do have super powers.” Hyo said. I flinched at what she said and tried to calm my brain down.

So funny…

“Not really.” Hyo randomly speaking also made the other girls look at her. They just shrugged and continued eating.

“What exactly is this school? It seems like everyone I’ve met are…special…” I said to them. They all nodded and looked around.

“This is a special school if you haven’t noticed. People with, how you say, special talents are sent here so they can be around people who have something similar. Some people are sent here to learn how to have these ‘powers.’” Tiffany made air quotes as she said ‘powers.’

“I can tell a person’s personality because I can see their aura. I have special classes to help me with this. Like people have different colors.” Yoona said.

“What’s my color?” I asked her with my full attention. This school was really cool now.

“It’s like a blue?”

“I can read peoples mind.” Hyo said. I nodded. I kind of figured this out since she replied to what I was saying.

Mental note: Don’t think when I’m around her.

“Heard that.” She muttered. I apologized and looked at Tiffany.

“Honestly, I have no idea what mine are. My teachers think I can read the future. But I can only tell some peoples futures. Some of my teachers say that my powers are just slowly growing.” Tiffany shrugged and looked at Hyukjae. “Hyukkie has telekinesis.” She continued eating what seemed to be a salad.

“So this is a special school?” I asked stupidly. All three of them nodded.

“Except not all of us are disabled.” Tiffany nodded when she said this. I looked at the time and stood up.

“I will be going first.” I said sadly. Hyoyeon looked at her watch.

“Really? It’s only 4…” she said.

Yeah… but I have a stupid schedule I have to stick with….

“Can I join this schedule?” Hyoyeon asked. I stared at her with confusion.

Does she really want to join me? I just have to do my damn homework… and I have to do laundry.

“I wanna help!” She said as she stood up and threw her food away. I waited for all of them to finish their lunches so it wouldn’t be rude.

“Oh! I never got your name…” Yoona said as she stood in front of me.

“Donghae.” I said. She nodded and walked away from me. Tiffany waved and followed Yoona.

“I guess it’s just us now!” Hyoyeon said as she grabbed my arm. I nodded and we walked towards the elevators.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon and I sat in my dorm with books and papers everywhere. Hyo sat on my bed with a book opened on her lap and was studying hard. I on the other hand was sprawled out on the floor with my book across the room. Studying was a pain in the .

“It’s not that painful if you try…” she muttered. I glared at her while she was writing down notes.

“I’d like to see you go to another country and be expected to read in a completely different language that you don’t know.” I barked back. She giggled and looked at me.

“Really? You know Korean pretty well, though.” She smiled.

“My parents talked to me in Korean… But I can’t read this! I never learned how to read or write in Korean…” I mumbled to myself.

“Well maybe that’s why you have a Korean reading and writing class.” She shrugged and I looked at where my book was. We’ve been studying for a long time… What time is it?

“We, or I, have been studying for about an hour.” She replied back.

“Can you, like, not do that?” I asked as I adjusted myself to sit up correctly.

“I can’t really control it yet… Unlike Hyukjae oppa. He knew how to use his power for a while so he knows more. Like, he can control whose thoughts he wants to listen to. He can also communicate things.” She stood up, books in her hand, and walked towards the door.

“If you have more questions, my number is on your phone.” She smiled and left. At the same time, Hyukjae came in the room. He looked at me with his usual stupid expression and laid in his bed. I smiled at him. Aw, he must be tired.

He turned to his other side awkwardly. I grinned a bit. My games have only just begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This story.... I don't even know lol. Is this story good so far? Honestly, when I was younger i had weird fantasies (Don't we all?) and this was one of them. Minus the kpop stars and OTPs. Thank chu for reading~~