Chapter35

My one and only"You".

Many Years had passed...

Seohyun is now a kindergarten teacher,but sometimes shes a model...

While cleaning the table,seohyun heard the door opened..

"We're here"hearing her sisters voice,seohyun stop on what shes doing..

"ohh..Did you buy me some souvenirs from hong kong?"she tease,while walking towards them..

"ahh..neh noona,uhmm.Yeobo!"her brother-in-law,smiled at her..

"here you go unnie"her sister hand her some bags,but the one that captured her eyes,is the little red bag.

She open it,and smiled.

"Gomawo"

It was a butterfly hair clip,an expensive one..

"Woohyun-ah,Chorong-ah.Gomawo."she smiled at them widely.(I really ship pinkfinite<3)

"unnie,its okay."her sister hug her.

"ohh.Btw,Naeun unnie says hi for you"

"ohh..I miss that girl,I wonder If shes having a girl or a boy?I hope Taemin's taking care of our dear cousin"the younger one nodded her head..

"yah,You two,did you do some miracle when youre in hong kong?"she teased them again.

"unnie!"Seeing her sister whine,and her brother-in-law got embarrassed,she chukled at both of them.."so you two really did aye?"she wink at them.."unnie,Its our honeymoon though,stop teasing,its embarrassing"her sister pout,making her chuckled more..

"okay,okay I give up,Btw,I already cook our dinner,Kaja,I'm hungry now."she gestured them to go the kitchen..

She smiled widely,observing the sweet couple."I still wait for you,I hope you can comeback soon"She thought.She keeps longing for him..

While him being a successful businessman..

"Sir,madam want to talk to you"his secretary told him..he just nod,while signing a lot of paper..when his father got free from prison,he got sick.And for his fathers will(his not dead yet okay) for him to take the company,Luhan got no choice but to say yes..

"uhmm,mom,you called me?"he ask while taking his seat..

"Luhan,youre really grown up."she smiled at him,even though she want to cry,To cry for his son,she want to say how proud she is,shes thankful that her son is grown up now,with her care..

"mom,whats wrong?"he stood up and walk to her,hes worried while seeing her moms teary eyes..

"nothing,Its just that,Im proud of you"she smiled again,and now her tears are falling..

"mom,dont cry,You know that I cant take it when you cry"he wiped her tears,and hold her hands tightly..

"your father is proud of you too,and he miss you"Actaully,they all forgive and forget all the past..

"Btw,luhan its your sisters engagement party tomorrow night,the party will be held at the korea,so dont be late"she pointed at him and smiled.Seeing her mother like that,Luhan chuckled a bit.

"arrasso,omma."he peck on her left cheek and wave his hand..

After he packed all his things,luhan laid on his bed.Staring at his ceiling."I'm going home,my princess.Just wait a little bit"he smiled and close his eyes.

 

"Okay,so you have to this and this"Seohyun teaches the kids what to do..

she sit back to her chair and watch them with her sweet smile,seeing those kids,makes her happy..

"unnie"A cute little girl shake seohyuns long skirt..She squatted down seeng the girl rub her two cute eyes.."wae,sohee-ah"the girl named yoon sohee,pout like shes going to cry.."unnie,they dont want to play with me"and she cry,Seohyun hugged her and hushed her.."Dont cry,unnie is here,we can play together,you want it right?"she smiled at the cute girl.Hearing those word that came from her unnie/teacher she rose up her head and smiled happily,she then jump and jump..

"gomawoyo,unnie"seohyun chuckled a bit,she stand up and gestured the young girl to hold her hand..

 

while opening her front door,seohyun got a call from her aunty.

"ahh neh,aunty?"

"seohyun-ah,can you go to the party tonight?"party?she widen her eyes,why would her aunty want her for a party?

When shes about to say something her aunty cut her"dont be late,the party starts at 7:00 pm,and Btw I'm just going to deliver your dress to your house,Okay bye love you"and she hung up,didnt even let the now-dumbfounded girl talk..Without choice,seohyun just shrugged her shoulders..

ding dong

"coming"she open the gate,and greeted by a  man wearing a tuxedo.

"madam,wants to give this to you"realizing that its from her aunt,seohyun accept it with smile and she bow to him

"uhmm,maam,Im going to wait for you,you can take your time"he then bow and get back to the car..

"hmm,I wonder what this dress like"she muttered.

Opening the box,seohyun widen her eyes.Its an expensive black dress,its a dress with laces that are rose pattern.And The skirt is just enough long to cover her pale thighs,which means Its just above her knee.

when she wore it,Its perfect for her body,And it looks y and cute at the same time,her pale skin is more visible when she wears some black clothes..(I cant explain dresses,so just imagine it:))she wears a black sparkly flats,she dont want to wear heels,Shes uncomfortable when wearing it.

when she check her self again,her make up is just light,and she let her black and curly long hair flow down to her shoulders down,she clip her bangs to the side with the clip her sister gave her,and smile and nodded..

She inhaled and exhaled before she open the gates..

"okay,I'm ready lets go"she say to the driver.

 

She inhaled a long deep breath

"Fighting seohyun"she cheered her self and the driver open the door..