Chapter28

My one and only"You".

Lunch time..

seohyun's pov:

sigh..now its lunch time..I cant take that annoying Luhan..he's so talkative..hmm speaking of talkative..He's coming..should I run or glare at him..  "seohyun-ah..lets go"I scoffed..do he really think that I will go with him?well,Hell no...I turn my back at him and continue to go to the cafeteria..."Seohyun-ah wait for me.."gosh can someone punch this guy..

at the cafeteria

while walking,ofcourse this luhan wont stop talking.."seohyun-ah"someones calling me..unnie?"seohyun,eat with us"eat with you?ahh right,I'm part of your group.But what about my sister.."unnie,I think I cant eat with you guys,I have to find my sister"She just smile at me.."Dont worry seohyun-ah,shes with us..or should I say beside us"ohh okay,I nodded and follow her..while this guy beside me keeps talking.aishhh

 

"unnie"my pretty sister call me"hmm?"

she smile at me"unnie.Dont be suprise okay?"now what suprise is this girl talking about.."unnie..Auntie,said that we can follow her."what?!!follow her,what do you mean?"what do you mean?"I frowned,seeing her eyes sparkle."she say we can follow her,I mean we can go to tokyo.."ohh so that's what she mean.."uhmm...NO"I take my seat,she pouted"But unnie"she look at me with her puppy eyes,But no,it wouldn't work..I shook my head"no means no"she quickly fake sob"park chorong,dont you dare make me angry"I warn her,well she knew that I'm a monster when I'm angry..she nodded and get back to her chair..sigh..I feel bad though,but being like this can protect her..sorry my sister..

"yah..Isnt that so rude?"I glared at him.

"You dont know us Luhan,and please can you shut up?"seems like this guy wont shut up,so before He can speak I quickly put some food Inside his mouth..he choked..ofcourse me smirking at him..

"wow..its really nice to see you guys like that..It feels like Im watching a movie.."that bacon said..I glared at him,would he like me to shove some foods at his mouth too.."wae??I'm right though...and the title would be"The annoying prince vs. the Ice princess"that would be cool"ohh really??..Cool my ...I smirked and kick his leg of course under the table..he groan in pain.."want more?"I coldly ask..he pouted..pshh what a childish guy..

"yah..you baekhyun could you stop teasing seohyun..,she's the new member means we have to be good at her"unnie is right.."thanks jessica unnie"I mouthed at her,and she smiled..well this means they are really good at me...I'm thankful that they are my new friends now.