Chapter17:I understand

My one and only"You".

"Wae??..why would they dont love you..youre rich you know?"he widen his eyes

"Anni..were not rich,my grandma is just a maid..in th--at house"Ohh so his grandma is just a maid"hm..wheres your parent by the way?"

"they are dead,thats why my grandma is just the only one for me"seohyun..you paboo..why did you ask that question..."ohh..sorry about that"

"so,,why did you runaway?"

"be--cause..grandma is busy,and I dont have anyone to talk to."

"thats it?just because of it you feel that she dont love you?"he nooded..hes just so innocent.

i sigh"yah.dont you think that your grandma wont be worried of you?"he blinked

"come here.."I reached my arms for him,I felt sorry for avoiding him.."lets get you home now..I think your grandma is worried  because of you" 

"but-"so stubborn ehh!!.."tch..she love you okay shes just doing her job,so you can have a better future when you get old.."

he nooded"lets go then"he smiled at me and he reached his arms:.I frowned..ugh..so he want me to carry him again?..

 

"were here.."I patted his back carefully...he didnt even..flinched or answer me..I frowned..Is..hee..sleeping!!I sigh..ughh.this kid really..

I push the door bell..many times but no one is answering....just then the gate opened..I wake that boy"yahh..palli..wake up,were here"he groan and I put him down..someone's approaching us..I stood straightly...and...Im thankful that hes grandma come out..I bow.."annyeonghaseyo..I bring your grandson in here"I rubbed my  nape..

"huh...whos grandson youre talking about.."I lift my head..what??..I looked at my left well..I cant find that boy ..my eyes widen...just then I felt someones hiding behind me.."yah..come out now..Or else.."I whispered into him and he come out..well Im awesome right..

"gra..andma"

"ricky!!where have you been?Im worried about you."I watched them while theyre crying so muchhhhh...ugh I cant take this.."thank you so much"

"huh..ahh..Its okay"I smiled at her and bowed again

"promise grandma that you would not runaway again.."he nodded.:hes so cute..I smiled and I feel someones poking me..I look at my left..and frowned

"thank you noona.."hes smiles make me smile too

"so..do you understand me now?."he nodded...I guess Im going home now..

I bowed and bid them my goodbyes..and get back to my apartment..well..tomorrow I will back to my common life ehh??,But I thanked that boy though..He make me relax even just this day..".thanks ricky"I whispered and smiled.