Chapter33

My one and only"You".

Luhans pov

"Luhan"

"uhmm yess,mom?"

"can you call your father?,I accidentally left my phone in my office"sigh..Like he would answer though.. 

Ring..ring.ring..

aissh.."mom,dad wont answer my calls"

"uhmm..just go to his office."

"but-"

"no buts,isnt it cool you can see your office for the future?"ugh,I hate that smile.

"like would he give it to me"I mumble

"uhmm..what did you say?"

"nothing"ughh,I think I dont have choice..

I go to his office but his not in there

"uhmm,miss where did my dad go?"

"uhmm,sir,he go at the warehouse at the back"warehouse?why would he go in there"ohh,thanks.."

 

Seohyuns pov

okay Im almost there..But I felt weird..

I mean,Im walking while putting my back on the wall.Its just..ughh..nevermind..

while Im still walking peeking left and right.

and luckily there it is..His meeting start a few minutes ago,hmm I think no ones inside..

I push the door,and yeah,no ones in there..

Okay,I have be faster..I look at his table but theres nothing.Just plain white papers..Isnt it weird..

Just a moment ago,the door click..what to do?aha..I hide under the table...

"sir,this is the papers for china.,"china?

"okay,just hide it from the government.Were dead if they know"hmm..

I can feel footsteps are getting closer to me..geez~

"ha!"I gasp and widen my eyes..

"tsk.tsk.Miss if you want to steal something from here well youre wrong theres nothing important in here.."how did he know?...I stand up..

and point my gun into him.."you!...why did you do that?"dont cry seohyun,dont cry..

he smirk,and a handkerchief cover my mouth and nose..I feel sleepy"crap"

 

Ughh..my head hurts,wait..why its so dark..I tried to get away but a cloth wrap around my wrist and ankle..just then the lights turn on..

"You!..just you wait Im the one whos gonna kill you.You bastard!"I shout..well him laughing like a retard..

"what did you say?"

"why did you do that?"I glare at him

he raised his eyebrow"what do you mean?"

"why did you kill my parents?you bastard"

he scoffed"so youre the daughter of the Parks.."he laugh again..hehe..just wait..He didnt even notice that I slowly untying  the cloth..while hes laughing..I quickly untie my ankle..

I punch him in the face..I grab my gun and point it again into him..

He smirk and twist my wrist..geez why didnt I notice that..now hes the one pointing my gun into me.."can you all please die?..You know what.after you,Im going to kill your sister too"nonono.Not my sister shes still young..

We stayed in silence..and the the door opened..

"dad?seohyun?"how did he..Dad?..Oh no..

"lu-luhan.."Why did I stutter

"so you know my son huh?"

"luhan,son.Just watch there..Im going to kill this .."he fired the gun,I quickly close my eyes,Waiting for it..but-

"luhan!!"I shout and run into him.."yah why did you do that?"

"luhan..son,.Im sorry"he kneel and shook hes body..this jerk..I quickly grab my phone and called the police and ambulance..I punch Mr.Xi and tie his wrist..

"let me go!!"

"luhan,just wait okay?"I hold Luhans hands..

he smiled weakly..I hug him..

a minute ago..the ambulance and the police are here..

"excuse me miss,would you like to come"the nurse ask me,I nodded quickly..

gosh..I hold his hand tightly..And I can feel tears are falling into my cheeks..huh?..why do I felt,like Im going to have an heart attack..why do my chest hurts?.

 

 

The nurses quickly got him inside and directly inside the E.R.."sorry miss,but you cant go inside"she say before closing the door..

I call my sister to go in here,and also I call his friends.Since I dont have their numbers I use luhans phone

"ohh luhan,wae?"I called suho first

"suho"Why do I cant say any word

"ohh seohyun,wae whats the problem?why-"I cut him

"come here,In the hospital"I quickly hung up.goshh..Why do I feel like I want to cry..

 

Couple of minutes passed,and they all came..I hug my sister.."unnie,waeyo?"I broke the hug and look at them.."luhan got shot"

"what?"all of them shout..

"its all my fault"I hug her again and cried..

"wheres luhan?"his mother came..I bow at her"Im sorry,Maam.Its all my fault.."I expected a slap,but she hug me.."thank you"

huh??"I know what did you did,thanks for making my husband a prinsoner"Huh??why did she thank me.."I know,That hes doing bad things..And I owed you because of what did you did..Actually he keeps hurting me,but I dont have a courage to tell the police.."she

smiled at me.and hug me again..

Just then the doctor come out

"hows my son?Is he alright?"

"hes alright now but only one patient can talk to him,Im going."he bowed

"Seohyun you can go first I just wait here"how did she know my name,I frowned"darling,luhan keeps telling me about you.."she gesture me to go inside..

I nodded.

I slowly walk to him..

"luhan"tears are falling again..geez..

I hold his hand.."please wake up.."

 

I stand up and go to the window.."mom,dad.I did it...I got my revenge..but why do I feel hurt when I saw luhan like that?..I hope youre listening to me"I whispered and close my eyes..

"seohyun"hes awake,I quickly sit beside him..

"Luhan."I smiled weakly..and hold his hand.,

tears are falling again..he hold my left cheek  and wipe my tears..I smiled again.."Dont cry,youre beautiful when youre smiling.."I nodded..wait..why do I feel like I want to hug him..Is this..?