Chapter15:please go home soon..

My one and only"You".

Next morning

seohyuns pov:

I stretched my arms...and when I sit up my back hurts..I sighed..I wish I can sleep into my bed...just then I realized that boy last night...I quickly stand up and go to the washroom..I washed my face...after a while I go to the kitchen..to cook some breakfast..not just for me but for him too,I know that he wouldn't stop annoying me when I didnt cook him some food to eat.. 

I nodded,while taking a glance into my clock..oh no!Im going to get late...I run into my room,and found that boy whos looking outside the window.I frowned,ohh...his looking at his house..I smirked.."you already miss your house,huh?!"I crossed my arms while walking at his direction.

he nodded..Its my chance now..I reached my hand for him..gesturing him to take it..he smile and took it excitedly"so..I think I should bring you home eh??"I smiled at him,but I got shocked when he quicky let go of my hand and his smile drop..his eyes are getting teary..oh!no! "Ahh..no!no!dont you dare to cry"then he cry loudly.I cover his mouth,but he wont stop..I sigh,I dont have no choice"arrasso,you can stay.But not that long okay?"I wipe his tears,and he hug me tightly.he let go"breakfast is ready"I told him,he then run to go to the kitchen..I smile just because of his cuteness..."please go home soon...your grandma will be worried about you"I mumble and follow him in the kitchen.