Chapter12:neighbor

My one and only"You".

Seohyun pov:

When Im at my house I put him down on the couch..hes pretty heavy..and the worst is his sleeping..how can I know his parents are?

"aigoo..this kid"while putting him into my bed,I decide to put him in there its warmer and more comfortable.hmm what should he eat when he wakes up..what about ramen..anii hes too young for that...how about a chicken soup..okay I think its the only ingredients I have,it means I have to go grocery tomorrow.

after an hour 

I want to sleep.."yahh..wake up..I made you some soup"I shook him,I knew that his awake hes just making fun of me.."arasso,you wont wake up eh"I started tickling him...and that made him to wake up.."lets go I made you some soup.."I walk first but he stop me and he want to make me carry him again..I rolled my eyes and squinted down..he quickly jump on my back..naughty kid..

after our dinner..I decide to asked him and he told me that his house is just my neighbors house so hes grandmas grandson..?I told him that he should go home but He refused and cover his head with the blanket..I sigh"arasso goodnight then,but tomorrow youre going home arrasso?"he didnt answer me..I shook my head and close my eyes.