Chapter24:curious

My one and only"You".

While walking to her seat seohyun hear those girls talking about their new teachers.."you know what today the new teachers will teach us..As in us..It means our class.."seohyun raised her eyebrows.."really?wow were lucky then"after all she hear..she take her seat and put her earphones on,knowing that Luhan will annoy her..she rest her head on her arms and closed her eyes...

luhan's pov:

glad she's here now..but I think she dont want to talk to me..aishh..but she's really pretty..I cant stop starring at her..I shook her knowing that..The teacher will come soon..she just groan..okay If that's what you want..I wont wake her I just stare at her..hehe..

"what youre looking at?"ohh..she's awake now.."you should wake now,I dont want to wait for you when youre in detention"I look away...and I hear her scoffed..nice one Luhan..haha

seohyun's pov:

what's really the problem of this guy..haizz..

ohh...the teacher is here now?..

"okay class,I have something to tell you,Im going on an important job.Means I have to leave for about two months I think.."pshh..her excuses again,I know she well go on an vacation with her husband..

"and when Im not here,you have new teachers.,so I have to go now.And please dont give them headaches..arrasoo..."and now shes gone..Im thankful though since she's the teacher whos giving us a lot of homeworks..

Im about to rest my head again but someone opened the door..Must be the new teachers..when he come in..I-i got shocked..h-hes the one that I bump before..but whos that girl behind him?..

"annyeong,I am Kim Myungsoo.You can call me Mr.Kim.."hmm.."annyeong.I am Jung Krystal...call me Ms.Jung..arrasso,?"she's a bit strict eh..while observing them..My eyes got widen when I see their tattoo..Its the same tatto that bastard had..But why both of them have the same tattoo?...Ughh..My head hurts,but I will find the truth behind of this..