Chapter19:new teachers?

My one and only"You".

After that incident between our two main characters...Seohyun decided to go directly to her sister...

"chorong-ah"she and smiled a little while

walking to her direction..

"unnie.."chorong hugged her like no tomorrow.. 

"Yah..I cant breath"

"ohh..mianhe.."

"yah..are okay without me there?"she patted her sisters hair..

"Nehh..ohh..unnie,are you okay..looks like youre shifting over night..your eyebags are getting larger..tsk.tsk.tsk"she asked her sister with worried expression..

seohyun shook her head"anii..Im okay..this?this is nothing.."

chorong just nodded,because no matter how hard she do her sisters stubbornness still win.

ring..ring..

"ohh unnie,I have to go..see you later"and they bid goodbyes

seohyuns pov:

sigh escaped my mouth..does she really noticed my eyebags?..sigh again...

I have to go to the class now..

(at her class,still noisy as ever..)

I take my sit..and plugged my earphones on..while listening to music I placed My head in My arm and take a short nap..

(a seconds later)

I can feel that someones pulling my earphones..before that happen I grab his/her wrist..I lift my head and found that,that annoying luhan again is that someone..

I glared at him.."what do you think youre doing?"

"waking you up"he shrugged innocently..I rolled my eyes..huh!how stupid....

Because of that annoying luhan I cant sleep again..he keeps poking me,whenever I rest head into my arm..ughh..so I decided to read a book...while Im reading a book I can hear those girls passing by"you know what we have new teachers.."said by that girl with red glasses..hmm..new teachers?..who would they be..I keep listening to them since Im an observer..even though they are a bit far from my seat..I cant really hear them so Im reading their mouth..

"you know what the other teacher is a guy..I hope hes cute"they squeal..huh!so girly..

 "And the other one is a girl..I hope shes not strict."they nodded..I just rolled my eyes because of their behavior..I guess Ive heard enough..hmm..a guy and a girl teacher?...who would they be?